Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nokia Lumia 620 Announced = Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Lumia 620 Announced = Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Device (5232 Views)

Windows Phone 8 Users Review. / Would You Buy Nokia Lumia 620? / Nokia Lumia 620 (affodable Windows Phone 8 For Youths) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Announced = Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Device by jedisco(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2013
ministerblessed: If ur to advice or recommend,wch of d models wud u suggest for me......dnt forget to include d price. ThankS

You should go for the 520 or 720. I consider the 620 to be rushed so as to fill a void then.

The 520 is the cheapest WP8 device and is a bargain for its price.
The 720 on the other hand has an outstanding design and is easily the best looking WP8 device. with also has the best battery. It's also worth noting that it has a larger screen, front camera, better back camera,better screen protection and funny enough, they are practically thesame weight but then, it's 20k higher.

For their prices, check here: www.slotlimited.com
Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Announced = Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Device by physise(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2013
jedisco:

You should go for the 520 or 720. I consider the 620 to be rushed so as to fill a void then.

The 520 is the cheapest WP8 device and is a bargain for its price.
The 720 on the other hand has an outstanding design and is easily the best looking WP8 device. with also has the best battery. It's also worth noting that it has a larger screen, front camera, better back camera,better screen protection and they are about thesame weight then it's 20k higher.

For the prices, check here: slotlimited.com
windows or android which one should i go 4
Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Announced = Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Device by ministerblessed: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
Thank u so much!!!
Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Announced = Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Device by jedisco(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
physise: windows or android which one should i go 4

It's a tricky question you have here but I would be frank with you.

Both are good and quite different with their pros and cons.

Windows is more beautiful, simpler, faster and easier to use. It also has beautiful and unique hardware. Personally, I prefer the user-interface of WP to android.

Android OTOH is more matured with more options for customization (which sometimes can be a bit confusing)

On android you have the option of more apps and games but I can confidently tell you that most of the apps you would ever use are already on widows phone and its also worth noting that most apps look much better on WP. The main difference is in the area of games but the gap is closing really fast as most popular games have been ported or are being ported to WP.

In summary if you like tinkering alot with your phone and you like having alot of options to play with then android is for you but if you prefer a beautiful, simple, easy to use and unique device which is still productive then you should go for WP. All-in-all, both are good choices.
Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Announced = Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Device by physise(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
jedisco:

It's a tricky question you have here but I would be frank with you.

Both are good and quite different with their pros and cons.

Windows is more beautiful, simpler, faster and easier to use. It also has beautiful and unique hardware. Personally, I prefer the user-interface of WP to android.

Android OTOH is more matured with more options for customization (which sometimes can be a bit confusing)

On android you have the option of more apps and games but I can confidently tell you that most of the apps you would ever use are already on widows phone and its also worth noting that most apps look much better on WP. The main difference is in the area of games but the gap is closing really fast as most popular games have been ported or are being ported to WP.

In summary if you like tinkering alot with your phone and you like having alot of options to play with then android is for you but if you prefer a beautiful, simple, easy to use and unique device which is still productive then you should go for WP. All-in-all, both are good choices.
thanks
Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Announced = Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Device by jedisco(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
ministerblessed: Thank u so much!!!

You're welcome.
Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Announced = Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Device by jedisco(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
physise: thanks

You're welcome.
Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Announced = Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Device by techmedia: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hey guys,

Check out the Xmas offer on Parktelonline. The Huawei W1 windows 8 smartphone is going for N9,999/- only!!!

They do free deliveries at no extra cost in Lagos and Abuja!!!

This is a very good offer to miss O!
Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Announced = Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Device by Youngpo413: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Frenchkiss:
@ 40k with 512mb RAM? They should have done better. other specs are great though.
its 5k at olx...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! / A Phone With Good Camera / With Outlook Like This, Whatsapp Will Be So Dope!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.