Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? (83485 Views)

Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force As Cadet ASP / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2008
hi!nairalanders,

this is to inform those still
interested in the Nigeria Police Force
Asp/Inspector Cadet recruitment for
this year to contact me asap.

i will recommend you for
assisstance if you had bought the
form in 2006.

special cases will also be treated.
names are still being compiled RIGHT NOW at the
force hdqtrs as you read this,anything
is possible in nige
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2008
DID YOU KNOW THAT AFTER THE TRAINING
EVERY CADET WILL BE GIVEN A POST-TRAINING
ALLOWEE OF #1.6M

THAT THE AVERAGE CADET ASP NOW EARNS
130 - 180K/MONTH??

THAT THE PRESIDENT IS STILL CONSIDERING
MORE BENEFITS FOR THE POLICE?

THANKS FOR THE CONTACTS GUYS!
HOPE TO HEAR FROM MORE OF YOU.
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by olaolau: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2008
PLEASE HOW CAN I GET THE CADET INSPECTOR FORM TO PURCHASE BECAUSE I AM INTERESTED IN CADET POLICE COULD U PLEASE HELP ME OUT MY NUMBER IS 08034893673 OLAOLUWA , BECAUSE I MISS THE PREVIOUS FORM I OWN NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING.
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by princeonx: 12:18am On Feb 19, 2008
why don't you wait till April before releasing that joke? you're bullshiting right?

no be only cadet na cadie!
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by Kokofi(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2008
Please, gentleman hope this is very genuine, cos i consider this my oportunity to join the force, as i have missed the previous ones, grin
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by olaolau: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2008
kofi how can joni get the cadet form i want to join the cadet police.
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by ben68(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hi Guys,

I am equally interested in this cadet form for the police please keep me posted of the outcome if the forms are released for sale.

Ben.
benjaminokolo1968@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by ahmed002: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2008
hi, am also interested . contact me thru email or phone number olaahmed002@yahoo.com or 07028006068.
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by JEWELoak(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2008
HI GUYS WE SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF SCAMS NOW GET USE TO IT.BE VIGIALANT AND THAT DOES NOT STOP U FROM APPLYING .PLZ I NEED INFO ON THE POLICE CADET. jeweloak@yahoo.com 08035704783. i will appreciate ur help.
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by muktarah: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2008
hi ds,

i have been trying to get your
number.someone tried to assist me
but he died in last month.
i heard that the training is next month?
is the cash you are mentioning 4real?
my number is 08025375715.
pls contact me.thank you!

muky
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2008
hi nairalanders,

thanks for your posts.
i had a good laff reading some off them.
as of this morning i have gotten 213 calls
and successfully assisted only 2 of them.
its so amazing how some applicants want to
gate crash on anything!

if you are interested,there are several details i would not
divulge on this site.
you could mail me photocopies of your
birth cert,fslc,ssce,cert of origin, ond(4 inspectors),bsc/hnd and nysc discharge for asp cadet prospects.

i will not handle any issues at the end o f feb.
thank you!
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2008
HI!

THANKS FOR YOUR CALLS SO FAR!
"POLICE BAD!POLICE BAD!!",
BUT ITS SO AMAZING HOW MANY NAIRALANDERS
ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN JOINING THE FORCE.

AS LONG AS YOU ARE SERIOUS AND PROPERLY GUIDED
YOU ARE IN FOR A VERY GOOD JOB THIS YEAR.
DONT ALLOW WORRY OR FRUSTRATION GET TO YOU.
THE MOMENT IT DOES YOU ARE FINISHED!

SEE YOU AT THE TOP!

PS:WE ARE STILL WORKING ON OUR TOPIC DO CALL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, TRAINING BEGINS VERY SOON, WISHING YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2008
@post
NO!!! I want to live long

prince_onx:

why don't you wait till April before releasing that joke? you're bullshiting right?

no be only cadet na cadie!

ROTFLMAO. . .
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2008
thanks wink
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2008
hi! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss sad grin
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2008
dear nairalanders,

an OND is needed for cadet inspectors.
an HND.B.Sc/BA is required for CADET ASP's.

please do not bother calling if you dont have
these requirements.you must also have an nysc
discharge/exemption.

thanks you.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 27, 2008
ok o
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2008
thank you
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2008
Bump
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by chukz4real(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2008
DsWebmas, thanx a million times for this revelation. Well, as for me, Police is not my ideal force (sorry to say this). Over here in Port Harcourt, police had shown me a great deal of what dem a made of. Please if you have any good contact as per Immigration service, Nigerian custom or Federal Road safety Corps, please post as well. I love the paramilitary so much and wouldn't mind leavin my present job for them.

Thnx bro
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2008
DEAR CHUKS,
DONT HATE THE POLICE,
I USED TO TOO.

BUT IM JOINING THEM AND I THINK I CAN MAKE A CHANGE.
I FOUND OUT THAT YOU ONLY HATE WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND YOU.I PROMISE TO POST
YOU IF PARAMILITARY JOBS COME UP.

MEANWHILE ALL NAIRALANDERS I WILL NOT BE ASSISSTING ANYONE
ANYMORE BY THE END
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by muktarah: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2008
how far?any news yet?
muky
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2008
dear muky,
we should hear finally from them this month.
i believe that success is our here and now!

see yo
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2008
hi,
can you imagine,some one
just called me now and asked if i was joking?

how wld i be ?
this is for real!!!
thanks.

ds
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by muktarah: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2008
guy how far with you,
called you this morning
can you call me back?

thanks
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2008
YOUR NUMBER AINT ALSO GOING THRU,
MY LINE IS OPEN
PLS CALL
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2008
bump
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by dswebmas: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2008
we are still working.
we think training will commence
when the president signs the budget into law.

until then, we expect nothing but success.
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by muktarah: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2008
hey!
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by muktarah: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2008
bump!
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by muktarah: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2008
how far undecided undecided :-x
Re: Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? by muktarah: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2008
we are about to close this shit! cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This Simple, Yet Hard Aptitude Test Question / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.