Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:58 AM

*~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / *~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (9422 Views)

Nigerian Science/technology / Mark Zuckerberg Was Highest Paid U.S. CEO Of 2012 / Blobfish Voted "World's Ugliest Animal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

*~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by mkmyers45(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition. Who will take the crown in 2012?

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 10, 2012
VOTING starts December 17, 2012 and ends December 30 when the winner will be announced.
Please note that this thread will be used for the votes as NL currently has no polling functionality.

Please Do NOT post comments unconnected with the nominations. If you have any complaints about the nomination process, kindly send a message to Seun or open a thread to make known your grievances, or better yet, state your feelings about the nomination and then reveal your nominee.

Any post without a nominee shall be deleted.

Thanks

START NOMINATING!!!!!

1 Like

Re: *~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by FdsunnEX(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2012
I vote Mukina2

my greviances are:
1. You guys could have put up a list of admins since we can even differentiate them from users.
2. You never stated if it was members we are to vote or admins.
3. You said mods are not allowed, how do we differentiate them from those allowed.
4. Anytime i create a topic am always banned for hours why?
Re: *~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
I hereby nominate myself: JideTheBlogger
Re: *~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2012
JideTheBlogger
Re: *~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
shocked
Re: *~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Jade2: 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
I think d scripture doesnt go with d question, bt concerning anointing, it differs, mayb d way ppl put is wrong, bt it still do not d fact.
Get back 2 u later on dis verse n d anointing.
Re: *~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by hunter121: 4:16am On Jan 04, 2013
Ahh! I stand corrected then, Thanks for clearing that up.
[img]http://www.booksstore.info/ook/bacy.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.booksstore.info/jokelist/boxes.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: *~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by funkymedina: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
i am afraid to post . today is my first visit to technology section, I wanted to post an intresting article on embedded systems , as i clicked submit i got banned for about 2hrs by pyguru. Is creating posts only for special people or what is the process here. Please make this things clear so we know . Thanks!
Re: *~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by power2(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
Are you look for a strong,efficient,effective long lasting power inverter?if yes,then you are at the right place.our company(NEW AGE) is the mother of all inverter company in Nigeria cos aside the fact that we have the largest production company in INDIAN,our company manufactures inverter,ups for almost 80percent of inverter company in Nigeria,aside that,all the elevator company in Nigeria makes use of our power inverter to power the elevators,and lots more.we also have inverters build in Nigeria basically for those who cant afford the imported ones.So which ever one you decide to go for,you can be rest assured that you are buying the best product.below is a picture of the inverter.pls feel free to call us today on 08057081537 or 08130924655.[

Re: *~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by generatorsaler: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2013
congratulations![url] a good website http://www.weichaifdj.com[/url]
Re: *~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by vanstanzy(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2013
mkmyers45: Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition. Who will take the crown in 2012?

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 10, 2012
VOTING starts December 17, 2012 and ends December 30 when the winner will be announced.
Please note that this thread will be used for the votes as NL currently has no polling functionality.

Please Do NOT post comments unconnected with the nominations. If you have any complaints about the nomination process, kindly send a message to Seun or open a thread to make known your grievances, or better yet, state your feelings about the nomination and then reveal your nominee.

Any post without a nominee shall be deleted.

Thanks

START NOMINATING!!!!!

Hi Mod, i simply don't know where to post this so i do so here. Please let this topic make it to the frontpage. Link: https://www.nairaland.com/1307829/after-gorilla-nasa-rover-finds. Thanks
Re: *~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by freeccnow(f): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2013
Why are some posts showing hidden here?
Re: *~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Wow!!! Gracias!!!
Re: *~ Jidetheblogger Voted Science/technology Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2013
Good for my big bro @Jide but who is mkmyers45? undecided

(1)

Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December / How To Lock Your Phone's Data Connection And Wi-fi For Proper Data Security / How To Shop For Airtime From Your Bank Account In Any Of The Nigerian Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.