Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) (33284 Views)

Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) / Ministry Of Interior Recruiting / Prison Service (federal Ministry Of Interior) Requitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) by bakusha(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
ministry of interior r incharge of of recruitment Fø̲̣̣я̅ †ђξ Para-military in †ђξ country. Ministry of the interior is recruiting visit www.interior.gov.ng/irecruit

1 Like

Re: Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) by sookoo: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
thanks a bunch!it didn't take me three minutes to submit.Thanks again.
Re: Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) by mickydammy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
nice one broda... Thnks
Re: Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) by Ikwerefistson: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2012
mickydammy: nice one broda... Thnks
wats d qulificatn pls nd wic of d paramilitary
Re: Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) by bakusha(m): 6:50am On Dec 06, 2012
Paramilitary r prison service, civil defence, fire service etc. J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ open †ђξ link aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ upload Ūя̲̅ cv dia wt †ђξ qualification U̶̲̥̅̊ v

1 Like

Re: Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) by olumaxi(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2012
couldnt c d codes to type jor..or do d codes dont show on fones?
Re: Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) by Benissues(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2012
@olumaxi......apply wit a latop!
Re: Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) by shollyblingzy: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2012
bakusha: ministry of interior r incharge of of recruitment Fø̲̣̣я̅ †ђξ Para-military in †ђξ country. Ministry of the interior is recruiting visit www.interior.gov.ng/irecruit
thnks for the info, but hw will i go wt the uploadind of my cv, clicked on the link, but took me to the home page, and dot knw wat else to clich., pls reply, thnks
Re: Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) by baslens(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2012
Bravo amigo
Re: Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
shollyblingzy:
thnks for the info, but hw will i go wt the uploadind of my cv, clicked on the link, but took me to the home page, and dot knw wat else to clich., pls reply, thnks
simply put your details and upload . I used my phone tho
Re: Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) by Telez(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
Tnx
Re: Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) by olumaxi(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
applied eventualy..God bles naija

1 Like

Re: Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) by spicygrace(f): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
Helo guys hav apply since, pls if there's any more info pls mail me: spicygrace_4u@yahoo.com, thx guys n God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When You Get Government Job / My Ugly Experience On My First Day At Work. / Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.