Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! (4294 Views)

Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) / Ghanaian Becca Yvonne Nelson Over War Of Beauty Without 'makeup' / Female Fan Gushes Over Iyanya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by LailaIkeji1: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2012

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by onila(f): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
grin I love this bit..ch!

Naija babes no dey carry last grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
Can someone please translate what she said (or what she's trying to say)?

I'm so lost undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by acidtalk: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
Laila, you and your sister Amebo Linda have NEVER Posted anything POSITIVE on your blogs to help the millions of jobless Nigerian youths out there.

Threads on Upcoming seminar or Entrepreneur development events seem to be a FORBIDDEN part for you people. All you do is post irrelevant blog topics which doesn't have any positive values for the Nigerian youth out there.

Yes you might be making your money on it now but nothing last forever. What you people will be remembered for is how youi touched the lives of your members in a Positive way.

Be creative even if your amebo sister isn't (I thought she had sense before when I tried giving her ideas on how to help the youths through her forum).

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by jhydebaba(m): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
When the mantle shift, I'll also tell her the same
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by acidtalk: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
onila: grin I love this bit..ch!

Onila, I thought you were a vir*gin? Virgi*ns never use such vurgal words.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by 2sexy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
acidtalk:

Onila, I thought you were a vir*gin? Virgi*ns never use such vurgal words.
why are you guys still assuming that these over fvcked, well sized, vag*** is a virg**? keep assuming and hoping.

I know an adage that say."by their fruit, you shall know them" Vir*gin ko, we(s)t virginia ni
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
2sexy: why are you guys still assuming that these over fvcked, well sized, vag*** is a virg**? keep assuming and hoping.

I know an adage that say."by their fruit, you shall know them" Vir*gin ko, we(s)t virginia ni

Loks at his username, then looks at his profile picture, looks at his username again, then. . .

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by 2million1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
@acidtalk...i thought i was d only one observing it. It's always picture of this or picture of that hanging all over the place
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by acidtalk: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Loks at his username, then looks at his profile picture, looks at his username again, then. . .
If he parks a Range Spot and toast you as if you will ignore him.

Don't worry when you are 35years and haven't gotten married na you go the chase the 'sexy' guy then.

Ugly guy today dey always turn to fine boy tomorrow for "old mama youngy eye".

By the way, he has shown his face let us see the beads on your waist to know if na Designer.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
acidtalk:

Don't worry when you are 35years and haven't gotten married na you go the chase the 'sexy' guy then.

[size=13pt]Ugly guy today[/size] dey always turn to fine boy tomorrow for "old mama youngy eye".

By the way, he has shown his face let us see the beads on your waste to know if na Designer.

LOL I never said the guy was ugly o. Na you dey insult o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by acidtalk: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
2 million: @acidtalk...i thought i was d only one observing it. It's always picture of this or picture of that hanging all over the place

This generation has lost it. That blog has never done anything to impact positive thing in the lives of the youths. It is one silly who wore it better of some crappy twitter gossip.

I am so so upset because even Seun (Nairaland) is taking such step and is fast loosing its relevance.

Later we will start blaming our government when even the people that had the opportunity to make a difference aren't doing anything.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by 2sexy(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
ACIDTALK.... IT IS NIGERIA WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE... nobody give a rat ass about what you say.. what matter most is what sells to the public and that is lie lie ikeja and co are capitalizing on.

Even the BIG companies are not left out in this..see MTN, GULDER,STAR etc

See City People, etc

Abegi... this is naija... where junks are gods
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by 2sexy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

wetin I do you na... na crime to talk truth? Na the sexy part they cause headache for you abi...?

Mind you me no dey carry sexy for head ooo. I dont even know what I was thinking to come up with such a username sef.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by HARDDON: 1:12am On Dec 06, 2012
OP what a cheap misleading post! So you now speak ƒoя Tonto #POKO?? Cos i'v bin following ha closely since this Iyanya news spilled and she hasn't ενεη refered to it åt all in ha posts yet your are here acting as her spokes person?

What a lying and misleading bloga!

Below is ha last post ƒoя the day to help Kip u up to date dame!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by mhoo(f): 1:25am On Dec 06, 2012
acidtalk: Laila, you and your sister Amebo Linda have NEVER Posted anything POSITIVE on your blogs to help the millions of jobless Nigerian youths out there.

Threads on Upcoming seminar or Entrepreneur development events seem to be a FORBIDDEN part for you people. All you do is post irrelevant blog topics which doesn't have any positive values for the Nigerian youth out there.

Yes you might be making your money on it now but nothing last forever. What you people will be remembered for is how youi touched the lives of your members in a Positive way.

Be creative even if your amebo sister isn't (I thought she had sense before when I tried giving her ideas on how to help the youths through her forum).

I'm neither related to Linda nor Laila but I'll advise you do not take out your frustration on people that are trying to make the most of the Nigerian situation. If truly you have been following Linda's blog, you will know that she helps contribute her own quota in the little way that she can - take for example Blessing's case or even Okey and a host of others too numerous to mention. That she hasn't out-rightly provided you with a job is no basis for this your outburst o! the poor girls are trying to make a living so pls be nice!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by HARDDON: 1:29am On Dec 06, 2012
Laila Ikeji: hahaaha. poor yvonne!

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/12/tonto-dikeh-replies-yvonne-nelson-over.html

Those fonts r no twitter fonts !

Bsides, tweets don't ever appear before the handle . You just wrote that ish, copied and pasted in here then copied ha handle and slammed it under your wet -dream post huh? Vry poor.

Dull idea , cheap attention seeking post and generally cooked up write up!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by Akshow: 3:12am On Dec 06, 2012
tonto's story still not on front page Afterover thirty comments. Something is definately wrong.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by acidtalk: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2012
mhoo:

I'm neither related to Linda nor Laila but I'll advise you do not take out your frustration on people that are trying to make the most of the Nigerian situation. If truly you have been following Linda's blog, you will know that she helps contribute her own quota in the little way that she can - take for example Blessing's case or even Okey and a host of others too numerous to mention. That she hasn't out-rightly provided you with a job is no basis for this your outburst o! the poor girls are trying to make a living so pls be nice!

Who is this Rhino? Who is linda to provide me with a job? You must really be one of the people she feeds.

If and when I breath my last today, Nature will bear me witness I did my best to make my generation a better place and helped with the nest of my ability.you quoting one blessing and another soul. While she and other entertainers come out to make a publicity staunt with their donations, people like me prefer to do is secretly and get rewarded by God and nature and not by man singing my praises.

You are just one out of the many failed youths out there.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by Dopefiend(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2012
Akshow: tonto's story still not on front page Afterover thirty comments. Something is definately wrong.

Lol. just chill a bit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by dubem3(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2012
angry angry sad angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by dubem3(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2012
acidtalk:

Who is this Rhino? Who is linda to provide me with a job? You must really be one of the people she feeds.

If and when I breath my last today, Nature will bear me witness I did my best to make my generation a better place and helped with the nest of my ability.you quoting one blessing and another soul. While she and other entertainers come out to make a publicity staunt with their donations, people like me prefer to do is secretly and get rewarded by God and nature and not by man singing my praises.

You are just one out of the many failed youths out there.

After reading her post I think your comments where too heavy. She didn't actually deserve to be be talked to like that...ehn Mr Acid?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2012
In the next couple of days, this news will keep going around in nairaland...... embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by Sapphire86(f): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2012
Mayb its just me but I feel Yvonne is a much beta match 4 Iyanya dan Tonto. But den I guess d guy is just striking out all dem hos actresses he has had a thing 4 b4?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by 2sexy(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2012
Sapphire86: Mayb its just me but I feel Yvonne is a much beta match 4 Iyanya dan Tonto. But den I guess d guy is just striking out all dem hos actresses he has had a thing 4 b4?
Gba si be... you dey see road and get class.

I cant imagine my IYANYAAA( as stressed during the project fame) would dump a much classy chick with a more beautiful skin for bleachy bleachy... ehn? Na wa ooo . Na im blind reach/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by AbbyGabby1: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

U r a clown, but being sexy doesn't mean you hav to look sexy na..... =)) =))Lwkmd°°°=)) =))
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by Catchfire1: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2012
Not her Again!! angry angry angry

i have tired cry cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2012
I just tweeted my condolence msg to Yvonne. I knw it will make front page like this Crap!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by LailaIkeji1: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2012
acidtalk: Laila, you and your sister Amebo Linda have NEVER Posted anything POSITIVE on your blogs to help the millions of jobless Nigerian youths out there.

Linda IS NOT my sis or relation, dear.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by 2sexy(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2012
acidtalk:

Ugly guy today dey always turn to fine boy tomorrow for "old mama youngy eye".

By the way, he has shown his face let us see the beads on your waist to know if na Designer.
Ask me wetin she go find for dere...? If I start to dey attack dem now, dem go say 2 sexy don start again...

Why is it that each time I attack any of the female folks, the quickly run off to check my profile picture? ehn?

The first na Mondi_cheecks, now you.. who knows who might be next person.

If you are expecting to see sex pack abs.... you dey fool urself... Honestly.

Do I even care about any lady sef... I no dey look d ones wey dey area... na online I wan come dey look?

Na how many nairalnder chick qualify sef?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! by Ellashow: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2012
2sexy: Gba si be... you dey see road and get class.

I cant imagine my IYANYAAA( as stressed during the project fame) would dump a much classy chick with a more beautiful skin for bleachy bleachy... ehn? Na wa ooo . Na im blind reach/

Both girls hav no class for venting their anger on twitter over one guy who gt fame over one hit track.....BTW both girls bleach their skins

(1) (2) (Reply)

SINGLE PARENT: I’m Paying The Price For Being Famous —rose Odika / Jill Scott Reacts To Released N*u*d*€ Photos (must See Tweet) / What Was This Nigerian Thinking About Obamas Daughter??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.