Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ghanaian Becca Yvonne Nelson Over War Of Beauty Without 'makeup' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Becca Yvonne Nelson Over War Of Beauty Without 'makeup' (1299 Views)

Cee-c Stuns Without Makeup In New Photos / Toke Makinwa Steps Out Without Makeup (photos) / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Becca Yvonne Nelson Over War Of Beauty Without 'makeup' by eyesourcenews: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Becca has responded to claims by Yvonne Nelson that they both look ugly without makeup.

Following Yvonne Nelson‘s comments about herself and fellow Ghanaian and singer Becca, the singer has responded to the comment by saying she looks even better without makeup.

The ‘Steady’ hit maker was responding to claims by Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, that she and Becca look ugly in heels and without makeup.

In a recent chat with Dr. Who on Ghana’s Hot FM, she said that though she looks better without makeup, she believes Yvonne Nelson was only referring to a movie they acted together.

‘I think I look better without makeup. God created me well. So I will encourage every African woman that whatever we are we look very beautiful,’

‘I think Yvonne was only talking about a movie we acted. We were supposed to look very wretched in the movie because that was the role we were playing…that’s why she said that,’ Becca further stressed. lol..

See more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/10/ghanaian-becca-yvonne-nelson-over-war.html

Re: Ghanaian Becca Yvonne Nelson Over War Of Beauty Without 'makeup' by wakabout(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
na today? most women are ugly without makeups

FTC again

(1) (Reply)

See Actress Matilda Obaseki Birthday Shoutout To Her Hubby - WOOW / Munachi Ponders On Impending 28th Birthday! (pics) / Di'ja Shares New Eye Popping Promo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.