Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. (2363 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Nigerian Naira Falls To 302 Per Dollar As Forex Reserves Drop To $28bn / Best Binary Options Signal Provider With Win Ratio Up To 85% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. by meritlife1: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
filling good on forex trading is nonsense thinking of better tomorrow
i want you to ask yourself one question what trading system are you using? who own the system
one problem may traders has are that they has not define the kind of trader they are.

80% of trading system and signal providers will never make you rich no matter how good you fill while using them,your just wasting time.
believe me Nigerians stop being blind and filling good that your make profit today.what about tomorrow.
have you professionally back test that manual system and know the future trend curve before trading them,forex trading are for professionals
and not for the amateurs.
90% of trading signals both news trading which you trade with your hands will never make you rich tomorrow.why

listen:Nigerians stop wasting time in fruitless effort that means nothing that only makes a jobless graduate man fill good that
tomorrow will be better while he while away 24hrs of his time make and watch unprofitable trades.

before you decide to venture into forex trading you have to decide the kind of trader you are:
forex follower
forex trader(leader).

but i will explain only forex follower: many many many,in fact 98% of Nigeria a forex followers not forex trader(leader) but
they only complain but fail to admit this fact: what do you mean by signal provider or trading signal? remember that is not your
trading system or ideal,my brother you are forex follower,make your job easy by investing your account with that signal provider
and let you trade run with him and see how profitable he his,instead of waist your internet connection and follow manual signal provider
which is stressful and does not work well in forex market,remember i quote: by chuks" "successful trading system is determine not by
short term success but long term profitability. on my bid to help Nigerians i distributed my manual trading software i develop for Nigerians
last year but still i discover that Nigerians are forex followers or investors,and forex followers or investors is the best short cut to
forex wealth,because it takes time to master forex and use your own trading system confidently.

remember there is nothing wrong with being a forex trade follower after all developing you own trading system may take you 4 to 8 years.
my only advantage i had then as a forex trade if that age was and responsibility is still on my side then that is what help me in become forex
master back then.but i write this article to help Nigerian to put them through this un clarified fact.
fellow trader check it how may years are you now including your other commitments.this will let you know the categories you are now and
for you to stop deceiving yourself and saying you trading a signal which involve you putting you physical expense of internet connection,
laptops,you time etc and think you will succeed as a forex trader.

instead of wasting your time in trading signals which is not yours,why cant you admit your category as forex follower or investor and
have good professional manage your account or better still good signal provider send signals directly from his account to your own account
with just a little power of attorney which you waist unprofitably on internet connection,laptops,you time etc.

i fill sad when i see many forex trader who talk about sending signals but are not skillful enough to be master even he or she can even
let you see that demo or live account he or she trades that signal profitably.Nigeria signal providing without an historical performance is
shit and scam and fraud.

i will be stopping here so far to resume the article again just for Nigeria traders to help them to go professionals traders and investors.
instead of wasting time.

believe or not i have make it in forex trading and am here to make may willing Nigerians.
note any body that tell you forex trade is not real is an enemy of progress and any body who want to confuse you with UN back test system is
an intruder that put on a circle

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT BELOW AND I WILL ANSWER YOUR, I HAVE MANY STRATEGIES TO MAKE YOU BE THE BEST TRADE YOU CAN BE AND ALSO ADD SOME DOLLAR
TO YOU TRADING ACCOUNT PORTFOLIO if you like. JUST FOLLOW UP LEAVE YOUR COMMENT. THIS FORUM MAY BE THE LAST EYE OPENER TO NIGERIA Traders.
Re: Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. by fxjohn2: 12:04am On Dec 06, 2012
Hahaha! Well i dont blame u, na hunger no good for that ur empty stomach... Just tell them to invest in ur business. There are clowns in tha house. Dont discourage the young and inexperienced traders who only need diligence, hardwork and a little more time to become experts.
Re: Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. by meritlife1: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2012
[b]@fxjohn2
that same problem repeated again and again fxjohn2 i am not hungry why because i have a successful trading career not 100% signal receiver but as a system developer because age was on my side last 5years,understand the differences young man.know that our position in zulutrade in Nigeria is 8th position. am not looking squarely for investors because when you visit our website many many forex trader are under our management and are happy with us.so mind you word,anyway just because of different background some people are not properly brought-up just as your reply is just evidence,but that's OK its part of every forum.

2.we are not discouraging young trader because our write up is not design for beginner or young trader we meant people who have been in the business but are not make profit and hope that tomorrow will be better while the waist all day watch UN profitable chat and come out and complain that forex is a scam i have heard it from many trader who taught that forex trading is a playing ground or wasting ground for unemployed graduates some of them are with us now and that wrong psychology is healing now.

secondly. fxjohn2 tell me what is trading signals and what is the prove of success of that signal providers. fxjohn2 remember he work something out and send it to you what impact does it have in you become your own master or just you fill good that you are trading forex or wasting time because you are jobless. instead of doing that link your account to him and let that acclaim success reflect on your account since he only hide his system and extract post of instruction. forex trading is going professional and many are being naive to the trend,tradecopy,trademirrors these are software to copy successful trades why are still wasting time receive signal that involve you apply them.man read our first post well define the kind of trader you are if you fall in trade follower position man do it professional that's what we are saying. i will stop here so far. for order comments.
Re: Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. by meritlife1: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2012
[b] @fxjohn2
that same problem repeated again and again fxjohn2 i am not hungry why because i have a successful trading career not 100% signal receiver but as a system developer because age was on my side last 5years,understand the differences young man.know that our position in zulutrade in Nigeria is 8th position. am not looking squarely for investors because when you visit our website many many forex trader are under our management and are happy with us.so mind you word,anyway just because of different background some people are not properly brought-up just as your reply is just evidence,but that's OK its part of every forum.

2.we are not discouraging young trader because our write up is not design for beginner or young trader we meant people who have been in the business but are not make profit and hope that tomorrow will be better while the waist all day watch UN profitable chat and come out and complain that forex is a scam i have heard it from many trader who taught that forex trading is a playing ground or wasting ground for unemployed graduates some of them are with us now and that wrong psychology is healing now.

secondly. fxjohn2 tell me what is trading signals and what is the prove of success of that signal providers. fxjohn2 remember he work something out and send it to you what impact does it have in you become your own master or just you fill good that you are trading forex or wasting time because you are jobless. instead of doing that link your account to him and let that acclaim success reflect on your account since he only hide his system and extract post of instruction. forex trading is going professional and many are being naive to the trend,tradecopy,trademirrors these are software to copy successful trades why are still wasting time receive signal that involve you apply them.man read our first post well define the kind of trader you are if you fall in trade follower category, man do it professional that's what we are saying. i will stop here so far. for order comments.
Re: Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. by meritlife1: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2012
double posted modified
Re: Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. by naira4ever(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2012
@op,
aha.... what a mess! wrong spelling, poor use of English. In fact, u could have engaged the service of a good writer or better place ur advert some where instead........ na wa oooo.
Re: Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. by fxjohn2: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2012
naira4ever: @op,
aha.... what a mess! wrong spelling, poor use of English. In fact, u could have engaged the service of a good writer or better place ur advert some where instead........ na wa oooo.

hahaha! No spell check on his computer or his nokia....3310. No wound urself mr cos i dont have time right now. So with what name can we use to confirm that u are in 8 place at zulu trade? Do u know elliot waves and the relationship btw the distances of each leg in a wave pattern? What is referred to as the "three paramids in a side ways market" if u are a forex trader u need to have knowledge of these two questions so answer them now or find something else to do.
Re: Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. by meritlife1: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
forex trading is going to another level and many traders are lagging behind,am not listening to this average traders who filling good sitting on their computer watch forex chart forever.all am trying to do is not to teach or carry along failed traders who fill good on their failed systems,but people who are willing to learn. in every forum there are people who hate knowledge,at list you could have ask me our zulutrade link before you start posting abusive words.
Re: Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
them no need am.better go and find better thing to do instead of to dey look for people to invest in ur business
Re: Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. by rozayx5(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hmmm, Una still dey undecided
Re: Why Many Will Never Make It As Forex Traders Or Forex Signal Provider. by meritlife1: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2012
i know even though some people are slow to understand and leaving old ways of doing things is the hardest thing to an unchanging mind because they are satisfy play with forex chart,but yet still there are people who are willing to learn. i love your post my brothers because it makes our discussion to be on top of the page.i know your problems are the title of the post but i just want to make it controversial so i can know the level of you trading maturity in Nigeria.like i say forex trading is going to another level,even though i do another business yet forex trading is my main revenue business.friends am positing this because i have less time now to spend trading forex than before i have load of program to write.please dont be mad at me,i remember last year i distributed manual trading software to forum member,my title was....

FREE FOREX TRADING SOFTWARE,
that they should send AM INTERESTED to my email......
guys i didn't believe what i saw the respond was so great that even the request got out to our deadline.

guys am not seeking for investor or doing advert placement whatsoever,just am a Nigeria i came to this forum to have this kind of, or opposite controversial discussion such as this,am not angry, you can post anything, its just forum.

please guys am not aiming at disturbing or discouraging anybody because my main investment mainly goes to forex trading,after all why will any successful trader be discourage if he or she makes profit from his business.

please i just want to create an atmosphere which will scare out:

FILLING GOOD WITH WRONG TRADING SYSTEM

AND I WANT PERFORMANCE OF TRADING SYSTEMS BOTH SIGNAL PROVIDER AND TRADER TO BE PLACE HERE FOR ALL TO SEE AND BELIEVE IN FOREX TRADING IN NIGERIA.

all i wanted is simple, traders posting their profit/loss, on demo or live account for trader to be seeing instead of virtual signal provision or posting POINT OF BUY AND SELLS IN HISTORY CHARTS.

BELIEVE ME THIS WILL HELP YOU TRADERS TO FILTER SPAMMER AND WRONG SIGNALS PROVIDER.

POST CONTINUE.....

(1) (Reply)

The Hyundai Logo Actually Means Much More Than You Think!!! / Welcome Deposit Bonus And Binary Options Bonus All Binary Deposit Bonus / How To Use Firefox As Whatsapp Bulk Sender For Life No Licence Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.