Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment (34150 Views)

Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (nmsa) Recruitment / Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (nmsa) Recruitment / Maritime Security Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by MRBARRY: 7:46am On Dec 06, 2012
Hello
Are you interested in getting a job?
Nigeria maritime security agency (nmsa) recruitment is ongoing so if you are interested you can contact:
command dauda on 0705*******
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by Everest9(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2012
give more details not phone numbers
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by fashrola(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2012
Dis is scam...such agency is not approved by Nigeria except NIMASA and the Coastguard Patrol
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by somando19: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2012
After contacting him nxt is 2 pay some amount of money

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2012
This mr barry again...what the hell are the moderators doing nah?!!! This man should be banned!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by cyril83(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2012
Scam
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by Joniboi(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2012
This Mr Barry you think Nairalanders are fools? Keep ur job offer for ur 10th generation. Mstcheeew!
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by jaydude(f): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
What is really going on as per this nmsa? There's a camp training currently goin on in benin, theyv been on since 3 months and are almost rounding up now, I know someone there who paid 70k to get in for registration, etc...and they haven't been inaugurated...what is really going on in this country?
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by jaydude(f): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
What is really going on as per this nmsa? There's a camp training currently goin on in benin, theyv been on since 3 months and are almost rounding up now, I know someone there who paid 70k to get in for registration, etc...and they haven't been inaugurated.I wonder what d fate of the trainees are, hard labour + their money for 3 good months!..what is really going on in this country?
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by patuwa2(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
Scam Thread Close!
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by patuwa2(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
Scam, Thread Close!
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by kollysnut(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
i called the idiot. he told me i will pay 1k5 for form and 10k for one foolish commander. i know say na scam. pls house dont fall for this o. idiot check ur fone. its me oyewole james. f uck u.
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
kollysnut: i called the idiot. he told me i will pay 1k5 for form and 10k for one foolish commander. i know say na scam. pls house dont fall for this o. idiot check ur fone. its me oyewole james. f uck u.

By taking your time to pick up d fone and make a call to them, you have been scammed already (of your time and money). I don't expeCt any person to even get their time...Its a cheap scam
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by MRBARRY: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2012
If you donot believe me kindly just come to aduwawa in benin-city edo state and see for yourself I am just trying to make sure you pass throught the right hand
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2012
MR BARRY: If you donot believe me kindly just come to aduwawa in benin-city edo state and see for yourself I am just trying to make sure you pass throught the right hand

Shut up and get out...b.l.oody liar, scamming scumbag
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by olumuyiolaoluwa: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Young man we ar here for seriouse issues pls dis not an avenue 4 u 2 make money pls.
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by Dikimo: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
its real and not scam.bt the doubting thomases are allowed 2 go ahead with their doubts.what a golden oportunity 2 become a marine soldier.
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by nattyGENT: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
So real and so true!!! I'm in aduwawa, Benin city in Edo state in the maseca camp. The military, police and Navy came for supervision to allay our fears in many hilux vans .... Soon the flag would be hoisted for flag -off since this batch accounts for the 10,000 men approved by the president in december 2012 & 24th january 2013.

Not a scam!!! Not fake!!!
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by tayoccu(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
Humor us, provide pictures, upload videos on youtube to prove the authenticity of the programe
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by eastermaris(f): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
There was actually training late last yr and people are paying 50k at present for another recruitment in Benin.For those who need confirmation pls just call any trusted person in Benin to help u source info in the training ground.Its on,not doubt,but there is a huge issue dat still makes me reluctant to join in.These people have trained many batches who go back home with the usual hope that the federal govt wld aprove the body,this is yet another batch that wld make it 10000 men.Uniformed officers are involved in the training yet the govt havnt come out with a clear stand for or against it as they know people are paying to get in.What a country.NIMASA which is the original fed govt maritime body isnt part of this ...Honestly,its so juicy the promises,but i stil think this is a private body carrying out legal safty and security training with the hope that those trainee can look for jobs in dat sector with thier experience.Its a one week hectic training,my frnd turned pale in the last round.Bliv me,the fed govt isnt involed in this or at least it hasnt been approved.People are paying up seriously,,,only the govt can clear our doubts,unfortunately we have none.
I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by tayoccu(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2013
11 months ago the SSS smashed a gang operating a fake nysc camp in abuja, the camp looked like the real deal too. So the issue of calling people in benin won't prove jack.
Like I said in an earlier post, post pictures and videos, then we might consider ur crappy story.
One other thing, why on earth will the FG train a maritime security agency in a land locked city? It the agency is real, the training would have been done in a coastal area.
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by eastermaris(f): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
Who is dis slowpoke,am trying to make people see reasons why they shld be careful,u are there responding shit! Anyone around here wld have no reason to doubt,but those dat have passed out months ago still havnt heard frm these people.Its nothing hidden here,my question is "wats the govt doing abt it" Its based on controversies and govt officials shld comment on it openly if they are not benefitting frm it.I expected u to respond along this line and not trying to sound as if am here to convince people,i need a job myself.
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by kokekonceptltd: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
The establishment of the Nigeria Maritime Security Agency has been confronted with ugly and dirty opposition. Some of the opposition is downright mischievous, misdirecting, misinforming and lacking the basic understanding of issues involved in maritime security such as pipelines protection in the waters and on land.

The Maritime Security Agency bill sought to prevent crime on land and the nation’s waters. If the police and civil defence corps are not opposing the bill, what is the cry of the Navy and NIMASA? Are they both of the opinion that there should not be new entrants in the nation’s waterways? Are they being scientific, professional or patriotic? Is their fear borne out of any ulterior agenda yet to be known to Nigerians?

The Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA), the Airspace Management Authority (NAMA) and Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) are all working in the aviation industry. While NCAA and NAMA are concerned with issues of policy implementation scientifically and professionally, the FAAN is doing the physical security on ground.
On the other hand, NIMASA and PICOMSS are supposed to work as NCAA and NAMA in the maritime sector while the Nigeria Maritime Security Agency operates in the waters as FAAN in the airports.

The Navy’s area of operation is the Blow-out-preventeur (B.O.P) to the international waters. The Nigerian Maritime Workers Union representing NPA, ship owners and seafarers union are best referred to as busybodies in the matter of the establishment of the Nigeria Maritime Security Agency. They are to be ignored.
On the 19th of January this year, it was announced that the presidency has withdrawn the bill from the National Assembly (Senate to be specific). Since the birth of Nigeria in 1914 to the best of my knowledge, the nation has not been blessed by a president and national security adviser who hail from the riverine area as we presently have.
The total neglect of Nigeria riverine areas from Lagos to Calabar, River Niger and Benue to Gongola River, Kaduna River and all others are better imagined than experienced.

For example, Nigeria as a whole has no good breakwater. The colonial breakwater in Lagos, that is Victoria Island, should by now be higher than it is presently. It should have been extended far beyond Apese in Victoria Island. In West Africa, the best example of modern breakwater is in Lome, Togo. NIMASA and authorities of maritime transportation should go there, see and learn. Is it not surprising and shameful that the entrance to Delta Ports have no breakwater? Many towns and villages in Delta have either been washed out of the map or eroded into desolation. For example, Forcados, Madagho, Ugborodo are all gone.

The Chevron Oil facility that is providing lifeline to few members of the communities – Ogere, Ogheye,Ajaopia, Opuraja, Beresisi have all been washed off by the sea-surge. Okerenkoko (Ekaemo) only stay in the community in dry season. Every raining season, they have to pack out as the entrance to Brass waterways have no breakwater.

From providing breakwaters to channeling of the rivers and entrance to the channels, to provision of buoys, Light Houses stores and communication equipment, there is awful neglect with abysmal show of “I don’t bloody care” mindframe. NIMASA has not attended to these great issues yet it is claiming to be involved in physical security.
PICOMSS has been screaming that a great satellite scanner is now in place in Lagos. In Lagos waters alone, over 720 locations of vandalization are operating daily and there is illegal petroleum movement. This includes the Nigeria Navy facilities at Beecroft and Victoria Island. Is it in the newspapers that we do our job?

Dr. President Goodluck Jonathan and General Owoye Andrew Azazi, posterity is waiting to know how you would sanitize the security of the nation’s riverine area and how you would encourage investment in the country for the intending investors in that area. Nigeria Maritime Security Agency is the sure vessel for you to achieve the dream of the late President Musa Ya’Adua, which you contributed to the writing of the bill on the subject matter.
I appeal and want to believe that the withdrawal of the bill is to improve it.

What I mean Sir, in exercise of your power, you can use your humble self or direct the national security adviser to set out a mandate of operation and issue the letter of operation for the Nigeria Maritime Security Agency to commence operations. There is a precedent to that effect. The former President Obasanjo mandated EFCC to operate before its bill was passed. Sir, the mandate of operation must be such that all errors of omission or commission in the withdrawn bill should be corrected after review.

Your well-planned and timely action in this regard will make a clear statement that rascality, gangsterism and corruption cannot stand in your regime. Sir, the Nigeria Maritime Security Agency is a landmark infrastructure, which takes thousands of unemployed youths off the streets and out of misuse by unholy people in the country.
Please, Mr. President, do not allow Nigeria Maritime Security Project die. Nigeria, Africa, the world over including our Lord God Almighty will praise you when you do the right thing.
Francis O Ogbeide

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by tunaps(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Oga Frances, I wuz in ur class on thursday at d base. Oga whatz on board and when is d inauguration.
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by kokekonceptltd: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
@Tunaps, I was not in any class on Thursday or base, maybe is someone else. I base in Lagos. I only wrote that article. Don't miss represent me. Ok. Francis O Ogbeide.
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by Maya2pretty(f): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hayjaycity:

Shut up and get out...b.l.oody liar, scamming scumbag
buhahahahahahahahahaha :')
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by tunaps(m): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
kokekonceptltd: Don't miss represent me. Ok. Francis O Ogbeide.
sorry abt d mix up.
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by Daramolaadeyemi(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
MR BARRY: If you donot believe me kindly just come to aduwawa in benin-city edo state and see for yourself I am just trying to make sure you pass throught the right hand
ole barawo. God ponish you na. Imagine you again. Pls NL run for your life is a big scam.
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by Nettle1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
This N.M.S.A of a thing is real o. i wanted to pay 100k instantly today bt they said it has closed
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by tayoccu(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
Nettle1: This N.M.S.A of a thing is real o. i wanted to pay 100k instantly today bt they said it has closed

Super story!
Better stop this scam b4 efcc catch up with you.
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by Aigbehis(m): 6:21am On Jun 19, 2013
[quote author=tayoccu]Humor us, provide pictures, upload videos on youtube to prove the authenticity of the programe[ Ȋ̝̊̅§ not a scam, ♍Ɣ elder sister did training there. Ȋ̝̊̅§ a paramilitary one. They were given white T-shirt and navy blue short. So many people left d camp becos of d hard training. But ♍Ɣ problem Ȋ̝̊̅§ Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊t the stuff Ȋ̝̊̅§ delaying.]
Re: Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NMSA) Recruitment by Aigbehis(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2013
olumuyiolaoluwa: Young man we ar here for seriouse issues pls dis not an avenue 4 u 2 make money pls.
Ȋ̝̊̅§ not a scam, ♍Ɣ elder sister did training there at Aduwawa in Benin. Ȋ̝̊̅§ a paramilitary one. They were given white T-shirt and navy blue short. So many people left d camp becos of d hard training. But ♍Ɣ problem Ȋ̝̊̅§ Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊t the stuff Ȋ̝̊̅§ delaying. Am told to bring people cos dey need more. But d commands are just too demanding to give a slot - 30k. 9jaaaaaaa!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

VLA Test For Bank Recruitment / Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies / How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.