Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

M - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / M (825 Views)

Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? / The 5 versions of the Arabic Koran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by Shorbeeb: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2012
E
Re: M by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2012
I have been to many muslim countries and seen enough to know that islam has no place in the civilized world.
Re: M by ziccoit: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2012
^^^^^^^
Really? ROFL..

It is very clear here that you are one of those bigots who are just bitter over Islam as a religion not what it stands for or preaches. How does civilization/modernization fit in to this crime committed by a woman who knows nothing about Islam considering what is painted above?

My agument is this, the time you allow you sense of reasoning to be beclouded by bigotry tendencies the moment you fall below the acceptable standard as human being.
Re: M by Akshow: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2012
religion of violence.
Re: M by nakash: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2012
Why do those muslims here waste time arguing with us instead of preaching to cruel mothers like this that Islam means peace and has no compulsion?

Read what their madrassa teaches have been upto also.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-19519444

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17987219
Re: M by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Good day,

It's quite sad to know that at this age and time some persons would still act based on their personal sentiments and emotions. My belief is that, the lady killed the son for very personal and wicked reasons, using Islam as an excuse. The issue of whether Islam stands for peace or not should be a discussion for another day. What we have here is a clear case of a woman who is not worth being a mother.

This sad turn of events where u see individuals behaving in a manner that suggests pure and unblemished madness is not only perculiar to the moslem community. I have seen cases where individuals irrespective of their religious affiliation do exactly the same thing to their very own flesh and blood. This is a crime that needs to be stopped and spoken out against.
May the yound one's soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: M by bid4rich(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
Why are we beating around the bush? She kill her son over inability to recite quran. Shikena!! This is a muslim thing and muslim affair. Its in the blood, Christians should pls stay away from this, I beg

(1) (Reply)

Lilmuslim Arabic Alphabet Android Game For Muslim Kids / Pregnancy And Marriage In Islam / Video Of Islamic Group, Sufis Worshiping Corpse Of Dead Man In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.