Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? (4683 Views)

RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible / 72 Signs Of the end time. / Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
I dont know if the sign of the end time is in the koran as it is in the Bible, the bible let us to understand that 1. False prohet we rise,and many religion wil be out to d ecive people 2. Rumors of war and war. 3. Nation wil rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, etc is there anytin of such to warn people in the koran
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by tbaba1234: 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2012
tHE SIGNS OF THE END TIMES- ISLAM

The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)

Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low (Ahmad)

Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami)

When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this will happen when the people stop forbidding evil) (Ibn Majah)

Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open

The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim)

Women will outnumber men, eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)

Killing, killing, killing (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)

The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".

People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen (Muslim) ?The Slave Trade

The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Children will be foul (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Women will conspire (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

When a trust becomes a means of making a profit (at-Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami)

Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor (at-Tirmidhi)

Paying zakat(CHARITY) becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly (at-Tirmidhi & Al-Haythami)

Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people (Bukhari)

Episodes of sudden death will become widespread (Ahmad)

There will be people who will be brethren in public but enemies in secret (He was asked how that would come about and replied, "Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings and at the same time will fear one another."wink (at-Tirmidhi)

When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father (at-Tirmidhi)

When voices are raised in the mosques (at-Tirmidhi)

People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed

Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time

The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim)

People will hop between the clouds and the earth

A tribulation will enter everyone�s home (Ahmad)

The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi)

Leaders of people will be oppressors (Al-Haythami)

People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do (at-Tirmidhi)

Men will begin to wear silk (at-Tirmidhi)

Female singers and musical instruments will become popular (at-Tirmidhi)

When singers become common (Al-Haythami)

People will dance late into the night

When the last ones of the Ummah begin to curse the first ones (at-Tirmidhi)

People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Abu Dawood)

People will believe in the stars (Al-Haythami)

People will reject al-Qadr (the Divine Decree of Destiny) (Al-Haythami)

Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)

Good deeds will decrease (Bukhari)

Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing

People will be carrying on with their trade, but their will only be a few trustworthy persons

Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it (Ahmad & Bukhari)

A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place (Bukhari)

Earthquakes will increase (Bukhari & Muslim)

There will be attempts to make the deserts green

The appearance of false messengers (30 dajjals) (Bukhari)

Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray (Muslim)

The conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims (Ahmad)

The conquest of India by the Muslims, just prior to the return of Jesus, son of Mary (peace be upon both of them)(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings (Bukhari)

There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction (Ahmad)

The Euphrates will disclose a treasure (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that whoever is present should not take anything from it) (Bukhari & Muslim)
Two large groups, adhering to the same religious teaching will fight each other with large numbers of casualties (Bukhari & Muslim)

Wild animals will be able to talk to humans (Ahmad)

A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad)

Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed (Ahmad)

Bearing false witness will become widespread (Al-Haythami & Ahmad)

When men lie with men and women lie with women (Al-Haythami)

Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business (Ahmad)

A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world (Ahmad)

Arrogance will increase in the earth (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Family ties will be cut (Ahmad)

There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth.

There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it.

People will refuse when offerred food.

Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men

2 Likes

Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
drstan:

I dont know if the sign of the end time is in the koran as it is in the Bible, the bible let us to understand that 1. False prohet we rise,and many religion wil be out to d ecive people 2. Rumors of war and war. 3. Nation wil rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, etc is there anytin of such to warn people in the koran

My dear you hit the nail on the head, Jesus Christ was precise in his mention of False Prophets and False religions.

Muhammad falls under the category of False Prophets and Islam as a false religion.

Even though God explicitly commanded that no word be added or removed from the already revealed and final revelation of the Bible, we have arrogant false prophet Mo, adding to scripture by instituting a new religion and a new set of false religious texts.

" I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll. He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus." - Revelation 22:18-20

Yes ISLAM has been predicted as one of the many false religions to appear prior to the end of this material world as we see it today.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2012
Tbaba@ pls dat ur sign is just telin us why islam is waging war against western cultur i min i need sign of the end time from ur koran,like koran 2.55 say! That what am asking u.@frosbel hmmm, make them no bomb u o.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by proo212(m): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2012
Prophecies not predictions please,
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
here are two and as the ignorance is displayed more by the christians,you'd be spoon-fed further:

Jesus would be a "sign of the hour":
Holy Quran 43:61
"He [Jesus] is a Sign of the Hour. Have no doubt about it. But follow me. This is a straight path".

Jews will accept and believe in Jesus:
Holy Quran 4:159
"There is not one of the People of the Book who will not believe in him before he (Jesus) dies; and on the Day of Resurrection he [Jesus] will be a witness against them".
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
and lest the drunken christians with hate and ignorance should forget,i would like to remind them that their own "signs" of the end time and Jesus's return are explicit false prophecies beyond a shadow of doubt:

"False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible)":

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by proo212(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
Lagosshia, before Jesus dies?

Jesus would be a "sign of the hour": Holy Quran 43:61 "He [Jesus] is a Sign of the Hour. Have no doubt about it. But follow me. This is a straight path".

Jews will accept and believe in Jesus: Holy Quran 4:159 "There is not one of the People of the Book who will not believe in him before he (Jesus) dies; and on the Day of Resurrection he [Jesus] will be a witness against them".

Jesus dies?? How can He die and later testify against people? Why not Mo, I thought he was the seal of the prophets. You guys deny His divinity and yet He will testify at the end of time. How? Why? What is the reason for this?
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2012
proo212:

Lagosshia, before Jesus dies?

Jesus dies?? How can He die and later testify against people? Why not Mo, I thought he was the seal of the prophets. You guys deny His divinity and yet He will testify at the end of time. How? Why? What is the reason for this?

this is how it goes:

Life-Death-Resurrection-Judgement-Reward/Punishment.

EVERYONE INCLUDING JESUS WOULD GIVE ACCOUNT OF HIMSELF TO GOD:
Romans 14:12
"So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God".

JESUS WAS NOT CRUCIFIED:
Holy Quran 4:157
"And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain".

JESUS' PRAYER IN GETHSEMANE WAS HEARD AND GOD SAVED HIM AND PRESERVED HIM:
Holy Quran 3:55
"[Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ".

JESUS WILL EVENTUALLY HAVE THE TASTE OF DEATH UPON HIS RETURN TO EARTH:
Holy Quran 29:57
"Every soul will taste death. Then to Us will you be returned".

JESUS WILL GIVE ACCOUNT TO GOD OF HIMSELF:
Holy Quran 5:116
"And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen".

1 Like

Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by proo212(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
The lies of the quran and Lagosshia are just unbelievable. I will use the same Romans of Paul that you do no like but quotes when its convenient for you.

The same Romans 14 you quoted from verse 9

9[b]For to this end Christ both died, and arose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.[/b]
10But why dost thou judge thy brother? Or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
11For it is written: "`As I live,' saith the Lord, `every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God.'"
12So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

You think you can quote out of context and run away.

So my brother, CHRIST will be the judge. If only you would read before quoting, if only.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2012
proo212:

The lies of the quran and Lagosshia are just unbelievable. I will use the same Romans of Paul that you do no like but quotes when its convenient for you.

The same Romans 14 you quoted from verse 9

You think you can quote out of context and run away.

So my brother, CHRIST will be the judge. If only you would read before quoting, if only.

i am still online.i did not run away.a follower of Imam Ali (as),the Lion of Allah,does not run away.running away is not befitting to us.

i presented to you the answer to your question you asked based on the Quranic verses i posted earlier.so i dont know how you would ask based on the Quran and then jump to point to me that Paul,the fake prophet,believed Jesus is his "lord" and "judge".that is to Paul and you and not in Islam and not for muslims including Jesus.we will shortly see what Jesus said.

i dont know if i ever told you that the bible had an authority over me or i believed in the bible in totality.not everything in the bible do i believe.but you as a christian must believe in everything in it.so i brought out what is relevant to our discussion.Jesus was not killed and the proofs are abundant that even early christians did not believe in it until the roman power sided with those who believed in it and imposed it as mainstream christian belief.

now you cited this:

"`As I live,' saith the Lord, `every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God.'"

now who is this "Lord" that every knee will bow to? is it Jesus or God Almighty (the one you christians identify as the father)?

we have to know who will be the judge.is it God Almighty or Jesus? and what would God be doing if it is Jesus?

here is what we find:

Ecclesiastes 3:17
"I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work".

and here is your Paul,telling us who will judge:

1 Corinthians 5:13
But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Ecclesiastes 12:14
For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.

now,you will definitely tell us that Jesus is "god".so before you do that,let me launch a pre-emptive attack and tell us what Jesus himself said about judgement to be something that he is instructed upon and not done by himself:

John 5:30
"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me".

JESUS EXPLICITLY SAYS HE IS NOT THE JUDGE:

John 12:47-48
"As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. There is a Judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day."

MORE:
Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it. (Deuteronomy 1:17)

Jehovah shall judge the people: judge me, O Jehovah, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me. (Psalm 7:8 )

2 Likes

Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 23, 2012
tbaba1234:

tHE SIGNS OF THE END TIMES- ISLAM

The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)

Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low (Ahmad)

Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami)

When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this will happen when the people stop forbidding evil) (Ibn Majah)

Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open

The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim)

Women will outnumber men, eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)

Killing, killing, killing (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)

The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".

People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen (Muslim) ?The Slave Trade

The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Children will be foul (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Women will conspire (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

When a trust becomes a means of making a profit (at-Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami)

Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor (at-Tirmidhi)

Paying zakat(CHARITY) becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly (at-Tirmidhi & Al-Haythami)

Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people (Bukhari)

Episodes of sudden death will become widespread (Ahmad)

There will be people who will be brethren in public but enemies in secret (He was asked how that would come about and replied, "Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings and at the same time will fear one another."wink (at-Tirmidhi)

When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father (at-Tirmidhi)

When voices are raised in the mosques (at-Tirmidhi)

People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed

Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time

The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim)

People will hop between the clouds and the earth

A tribulation will enter everyone�s home (Ahmad)

The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi)

Leaders of people will be oppressors (Al-Haythami)

People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do (at-Tirmidhi)

Men will begin to wear silk (at-Tirmidhi)

Female singers and musical instruments will become popular (at-Tirmidhi)

When singers become common (Al-Haythami)

People will dance late into the night

When the last ones of the Ummah begin to curse the first ones (at-Tirmidhi)

People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Abu Dawood)

People will believe in the stars (Al-Haythami)

People will reject al-Qadr (the Divine Decree of Destiny) (Al-Haythami)

Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)

Good deeds will decrease (Bukhari)

Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing

People will be carrying on with their trade, but their will only be a few trustworthy persons

Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it (Ahmad & Bukhari)

A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place (Bukhari)

Earthquakes will increase (Bukhari & Muslim)

There will be attempts to make the deserts green

The appearance of false messengers (30 dajjals) (Bukhari)

Women will be Unclad in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray (Muslim)

The conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims (Ahmad)

The conquest of India by the Muslims, just prior to the return of Jesus, son of Mary (peace be upon both of them)(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings (Bukhari)

There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction (Ahmad)

The Euphrates will disclose a treasure (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that whoever is present should not take anything from it) (Bukhari & Muslim)
Two large groups, adhering to the same religious teaching will fight each other with large numbers of casualties (Bukhari & Muslim)

Wild animals will be able to talk to humans (Ahmad)

A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad)

Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed (Ahmad)

Bearing false witness will become widespread (Al-Haythami & Ahmad)

When men lie with men and women lie with women (Al-Haythami)

Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business (Ahmad)

A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world (Ahmad)

Arrogance will increase in the earth (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Family ties will be cut (Ahmad)

There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth.

There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it.

People will refuse when offerred food.

Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men

did you read the title of the thread? It says "Is there sign of the end time IN THE QURAN?"
Are the above in the quran?
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2012
Lagoshia, ar u confuse!? @ now u ar saying jesus did not die ?koran 3.55 ."allah said ,i wil cause u jesus to die and i wil raise u up again to myself", " also koran 19.33 it is written that jesus predicted his death when he said "peace be upon me, the day i was born, the day that i wil die and the day that i wil be raised up alive" koran 4.158 it is writen alah raised Jesus up to himself(so is al-ilah(God) now lying that jesus die and resurected, we no God can not lie) but that is not the topic of the thread anyway, the topic is, (IS THERE ANY SIGN TO GUIDE THE MUSLIM IN THE KORAN CONCERNING THE END TIME.)
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by proo212(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2012
@Lagosshia Jesus said explicity that He is the judge

John 5:22-30

22Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

24“I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. 25I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. 26For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself. 27And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

28“Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29and come out—those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned. 30By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

2 Cor 5:10
10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

JESUS EXPLICITLY SAYS HE IS NOT THE JUDGE:

"As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. There is a Judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day."

The context is different. He spoke of the present situation. He said He came to save the world but at the end of time He will judge the same world He came to save.

Verse 23 23that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him. is for a different thread. But see how it ties in to 1 John 2:22-23 22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. 23No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2012
proo212:

@Lagosshia Jesus said explicity that He is the judge

John 5:22-30

2 Cor 5:10
10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

The context is different. He spoke of the present situation. He said He came to save the world but at the end of time He will judge the same world He came to save.

Verse 23 23that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him. is for a different thread. But see how it ties in to 1 John 2:22-23 22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. 23No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

please take a good look at this.the verses you posted are not new or unseen by me.i have seen them before posting what i posted.

"As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it.[u] There is a Judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; [/u]that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day."

there is no issue of context here or timing.if you are smart you will see a clear contradiction or you will simply admit that whatever Jesus says he would judge is not from his own judgement but what God has ordered him.in other words,Jesus can administer justice but he is not the judge himself because the judgement is not his own.

otherwise you should tell us how will God "judge" those who reject Jesus and when and how?
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
drstan:

Lagoshia, ar u confuse!? @ now u ar saying jesus did not die ?koran 3.55 ."allah said ,i wil cause u jesus to die and i wil raise u up again to myself", " also koran 19.33 it is written that jesus predicted his death when he said "peace be upon me, the day i was born, the day that i wil die and the day that i wil be raised up alive" koran 4.158 it is writen alah raised Jesus up to himself(so is al-ilah(God) now lying that jesus die and resurected, we no God can not lie) but that is not the topic of the thread anyway, the topic is, (IS THERE ANY SIGN TO GUIDE THE MUSLIM IN THE KORAN CONCERNING THE END TIME.)

thank you very much for pointing the verse in the Quran in which Jesus mentioned he would die!

Jesus will definitely die like the rest of humanity.but the question is has he already died? the Quran says he was neither killed nor crucified.so he is yet to die.

the verse 3:55 which contains the phrase "i will cause you to die" is the translation of one word in arabic which "mutawaffika".that word is also used in the Quran to describe people in the state of sleep aside from describing "physical death".in other words,the word describes an unconscious state.regardless of verse 3:55,the Quran makes it clear that Jesus was not killed or crucified when christians believe he was.so even if "mutawiffa" can be translated as God caused him "to die" before he was taken up,prior to that he was neither crucfied nor killed.he did not die for your sins as christians alleges.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by proo212(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
@Lagosshia,

If you are also smart you will see that you will be condemned if you do not heed to Jesus words

Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
proo212:

@Lagosshia,

If you are also smart you will see that you will be condemned if you do not heed to Jesus words

there is no doubt about that.that is why Islam is so beautiful that we are told in the Quran to respect,honor and believe in all the prophets of Allah.i just pity you christians who dont believe in Muhammad (sa) and the jews who dont believe in Jesus (as) and Muhammad (sa).

The Noble Qur'an 2:136
Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allâh and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob), and to Al-Asbât [the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Mûsa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islâm)."

The Noble Qur'an 4:152
And those who believe in Allâh and His Messengers and make no distinction between any of them (Messengers), We shall give them their rewards, and Allâh is Ever Oft­Forgiving, Most Merciful.

The Noble Qur'an 3:84
Say (O Muhammad ): "We believe in Allâh and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob) and Al-Asbât [the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)] and what was given to Mûsa (Moses), 'Iesa (Jesus) and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (Allâh) we have submitted (in Islâm)."

1 Like

Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by Sweetnecta: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
@Proo212: Lagosshia has given a better answer because he provides evidence from "the most current and uncorrupted scripture". But i want you to Those who will not heed the words of Moses will be perished. No?
remember Jesus heeded the words of Moses by keeping all the relevant rules and orders, etc from what Moses said/

Those who will not heed the words of Noah will be perished. No?

Those who do not heed the words of Enoch will be perished. No?

What about who are not heeding the words of Muhammad [as]? Are they not heading to destination that those who perish in the time of Adam [like cain], the time of Noah [like those who perished in the flood], the time of Moses [like pharaoh, etc], the time of Jesus [like the jews]?

i am saying the above to help you know that Jesus is not better than Moses whose laws, etc he had to obey his laws.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by proo212(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
I was going to pass on Lagosshia's comments but when I saw uncorrupted scripture I just had to bite again,

Is it the memorized ones?
The ones written on camels?
The ones the were burnt when the compilation was taking place?
Or the ones that died with those who memorized them that could not be written down?

Which is the uncorrupted one?
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
proo212:

I was going to pass on Lagosshia's comments but when I saw uncorrupted scripture I just had to bite again,

Is it the memorized ones?
The ones written on camels?
The ones the were burnt when the compilation was taking place?
Or the ones that died with those who memorized them that could not be written down?

Which is the uncorrupted one?
but do you know that even if we are to accept at face value for the sake of argument all the above points you mentioned to have taken place,they are still not enough to prove a scripture corrupted.if you think not,then convince us.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
It is geting more taughar than i tink, @lagoshia did u no tha mohammed could not read or write, so he preach to people who then wrote it down there is no eviddence at all that d koqan was writen down in its entirely in muhamad life time and compile as a unit, so how could u have verify d trut, shortly afta mohamed death the muslim uthman ordered all sets of d koran manuscript to be destroyed except the codex of zaid ,why? Is it because zaid copy was better? Or not to couse devision to d islam,the reason is that d koran manuscript al was corupt and it was zaid copy dat look less corupt ,@wel dat is bye d way, tel me my SIGN
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2012
drstan:

It is geting more taughar than i tink, @lagoshia did u no tha mohammed could not read or write,
yes and that is miraculous!

so he preach to people who then wrote it down there is no eviddence at all that d koqan was writen down in its entirely in muhamad life time and compile as a unit,
just below you contradicted yourself and claimed a "zaid codex".lol

the essential thing is that when a verse is revealed the scribes of the Prophet (sa) wrote it down on palm frost and animal skin.there was no paper available to them then.so it was written (and also memorized) to your admission.

so how could u have verify d trut, shortly afta mohamed death the muslim uthman ordered all sets of d koran manuscript to be destroyed except the codex of zaid ,why?
Usthman did not order Quran manuscripts to be destroyed.dont deceive yourself and try to mislead others.get your facts straight.the texts that were burnt cannot even be referred to as "Quran".those were aberration of the Quran.the new comers to Islam wrote varying texts based on what they heard influenced by their own dialects and languages.Islam spread far and wide.what Usthman did was to use the manuscripts and the knowledge of the companions led by Zaid who had firm knowledge of the Quran to make copies that are authentic and spread them in the muslim lands.

moreover,as a shia,i must let you know to the acceptance of sunni scholars,that the first man who compiled the Quran into one unit immediately after the Prophet's (sa) death was Imam Ali (as).and Imam Ali (as) being the first Shia Imam had no objection to the copies compiled by Usthman and spread in distant muslim lands.this is one more reason you see today both sunnis and shia having the same and exact copy of the Quran.

Is it because zaid copy was better? Or not to couse devision to d islam,the reason is that d koran manuscript al was corupt and it was zaid copy dat look less corupt ,@wel dat is bye d way, tel me my SIGN
can you tell us more about this so called "zaid's copy"?when was it written?from what?by who?and which were the others and written by who?
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by proo212(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2012
but do you know that even if we are to accept at face value for the sake of argument all the above points you mentioned to have taken place,they are still not enough to prove a scripture corrupted.if you think not,then convince us.

And I am supposed to accept your explanation and let it rest> Is this the best reply you can muster?
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
proo212:

And I am supposed to accept your explanation and let it rest> Is this the best reply you can muster?

and am i supposed to believe your claims and let it rest?

is your insatiable and confused soul and its murmurings the best you can supply?
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2012
Lagoshia @lol i cant tel u more about zaid,bekus my thumb wil just paralize 4 typing, wel i have this book from an x-islamic schorla who is now a pastor due to the hiden trut he discova in his field and d quran,. Bt i google it i i found it is true, after reading evrytin in this link u wil no that ur quran is not from God as u claim bt was coin to suit into islam http://www.google.com.ng/m?q=Why%20did%20uthman%20ordered%20all%20sets%20of%20the%20koran%20manuscript%20to%20be%20destroyed%20except%20the%20codex%20of%20zaid http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/x?q=Why+did+uthman+ordered+all+sets+of+the+koran+manuscript+to+be+destroyed+except+the+codex+of+zaid&ei=mIAdT6C_H8KB8wPplAE&ved=0CAUQFjAA&hl=en-GB&source=m&rd=1&u=http://inthenameofallah.org/Codices%2520of%2520the%2520Quran.html http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/x?source=m&u=http%3A%32F%2Fanswering-islam.org/Gilchrist/Jam/chap2.html&wsi=b7dfb54a54d386b4&ei=M4QdT5TRNNHb1QbZkMTqDg&wsc=eb&ct=np&whp=371
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by proo212(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
Confused soul? Nah, The more we debate the more I learn about Islam and its obvious falsehood. The more I read bible prophecy and see the ones that have come to pass and the ones that have not happened yet, the more I thank God for saving me.

If you guys have no prophecy except what some scholars predict then you are in trouble!

Psalm 83:4-8 is one of such passages. All the nations mentioned there are muslim nations, they want Israel off the map, it was so for a while but in one day all that changed. Jeremiah 16:14-16, Ezekiel 37:25 confirms that.

The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad) Is this prophecy from the quran?

or this

Daniel 12:4 But you, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Has knowledge disappeared or has knowledge increased If knowledge has disappeared why are you on the Internet typing this?

Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing!!!! I thought smog was as a result of burning large amounts coal or fossil fuel!!

People will refuse when offerred food! huh
Wild animals will be able to talk to humans (rolls eyes)
Women will outnumber men, eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad) Are we expecting men to die off like rats??
Women will conspire (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) And do what? Is that a problem for you guys?
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
Proo212@seriously d more we debate d more d trut is been known, @lagoshia did u know jesus fufil al biblical prophecy bt mohammed did not fufil one even in the koran, bt only in d aspect of the false prophet did he fulfil,. An note b4 Abraham Jesus was.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by proo212(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
(17:1) Glory be to Him, Who transported His Servant one night from the Masjid-i-Haram to the distant Temple, whose surroundings We have blessed, so that we might show him some of Our Sings: *1 the fact is that He alone is All-Hearing and All-Seeing.
*1 The event referred to in this verse is known "Mi`raj" and "Isra"'. According to authentic traditions, this took place a year before Hijrah. In the traditional and biographical literature, its details have been related by a large number (25) of the Companions. Anas bin Malik, Malik bin Sa`asa`ah, Abuzar Ghifari, and Abu Hurairah (Allah be pleased with them all) have related details of the event. Besides them, `Umar, `Ali, `Abdullah bin Mas`ud, (Allah be pleased with them) have also related some parts of this event.
In this verse, the Qur'an mentions only a part of the Journey, i.e., from Masjid-i-Haram to the Temple at Jerusalem. The object of this journey as stated here was that Allah willed to show His aervant some of His signs. The Qur'an does not give any details other than this but we find further details in the traditions, which are to this effect:
One night the Angel Jibril transported the Holy Prophet on al-Buraq from Masjid-i-Haram to Masjid-i-Aqsa (the Temple). There the Holy Prophet offered his prayers along with the other Prophets. Then he took him towards the higher spheres, where he met some of the great Prophets in different spheres. At last he reached the Highest Place in the Heavens, and was received in audience by AIlah. It was there that besides other important instructions five daily Prayers were prescribed. Then he returned to the Temple and from there came back to Masjid-iHaram. During this Journey, according to many traditions, Paradise and Hell were shown to him. We also learn from authentic traditions that on the following day when he mentioned this event, the disbelievers of Makkah scoffed at him, and some of the Muslims also were sceptical about this.
The above additional details based on the traditions cannot be said to be against the Qur'an, for these are additions to the details given in the Qur'an; therefore, the details related in the traditions cannot be. rejected on the plea that they are against the Qur'an. Nevertheless, if one rejects any part of those details which are given in the traditions, one cannot be declared a renegade. On the other hand, if one rejects the details given in the Qur'an, one does become a renegade.
There are different versions of this Journey. Some say that this happened in a dream, while others are of the opinion that the Holy Prophet was fully awake and went on the Journey with his own physical body; some others say that it was merely a mystic vision which was shown to him. The opening words of this verse: "Glory be to Him, who transported His Servant. . . . ,  " however, clearly show that it was a super-natural event which was brought about by the unlimited power of Allah. It is quite obvious that if the event had been merely a mystic vision, it would not have been introduced by the words which imply that the Being Who brought about this event is free from each and every kind of weakness and defect. Again the words "transported His servant one night" also show that this was not a dream or a vision but a physical journey in which Allah arranged that the Holy Prophet should make observation of His Signs with his physical eyes. Therefore, one is bound to admit that this was not a mere spiritual experience but a physical journey and visual observation which AIIah arranged for His Prophet.
It is strange that some people are of the opinion that this extraordinary journey could not be possible, but now when man with his limited-very limitedpower has been able to reach the moon, it is absurd to deny that Allah with His limitless powers could enable His Messenger to make this journey in the extraordinary short time it took.

Above all, the question whether a thing is possible or not, can arise only in the `case of human beings whose powers are after all limited, but such questions cannot be raised where the AlI-Powerful Allah is concerned. Only such a person who does not believe that Allah is able to do everything can raise objections against this wonderful Journey about which AIIah Himself says that He transported His Servant one night from Masjid-i-Haram to Masjid-i-Aqsa. Likewise all the objections raised against the various details which are given in the traditions are frivolous, except two, which are plausible:
First, if we accept these details, then we shall have to admit drat AIIah is confined to a certain place: otherwise there was no need that His Servant should be transported for this purpose to a certain place. Secondly, according to traditions, the Holy Prophet was enabled to observe Paradise and Hell where he saw some people suffering from torment. The objcction is: why should sane people be awarded punishments or rewards before the Final Judgement after Resurrection?
As regards the first objcction, it is true that Allah is Infinite by Himself, but in dealing with His creation, He employs those means which suit His imperfect creation not because of any limitation of His, but because of the limitations of His creation. For instance, when He speaks to any of His creature, He adopts the same limited mode of conversation as the addressee can understand, though He has limitless modes of speech. Likewise, when He desires to show some of the wonderful Signs of His Kingdom to a servant. He transports him to the place where the' Signs are to be shown. It is obvious that the servant cannot see at one and the same time the whole of the universe as Allah dces, for AIlah has no need to go to any place at all for this purpose but the servant has. The same applies to the appearance of the servant before the Creator. Though AIIah is not confined to any locality, it is necessary for the servant to go to the place where His manifestations have been concentrated for his observation because it is not possible for the servant with his limited powers to go in His Presence in His Infinite Capacity.
As regards the second objection, it is based on the lack of understanding the thing: many of the Signs which were shown to the Holy Prophet were symbolical. For instance, a small hole from which a fat ox came out but could not go back into it, represented mischief personified. In the same way the adulterers were shown as if they had fresh meat before them but instead of that they were eating rotten flesh. Similarly punishments for evil deeds shown to him were only symbolic observations of the punishments in the Hereafter so that he might see in advance the things which would take place in the Hereafter.
In regard to the Mi `raj it should be kept in view that aII the Prophets were enabled by AIlah to see His Signs in the heavens and the earth according to their ranks. And for this purpose all the material curtains were lifted so that they could see with their Unclad eyes the unseen realities, to which they were required to invite the people.
This was done so that the Prophets could say with full conviction what they had seen with their own eyes. For this experience would distinguish there from a philosopher who bases all his theories on guess-work and cannot say that he bears witness to what he claims. In contrast to philosophers, Prophets could say that they bore witness to the things which they presented because they had seen them with their own eyes.

http://www.quranenglish.com/tafheem_quran/017.htm

Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) see Allah (swt)in his true form with the Unclad eye? 
Answer:

Most of the ahl al sunnah ulama (scholars that follow the path of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)) agree that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) saw Allah (swt) in Miraj. However, they say that it is not possible to fully comprehend the exact essence and concept of seeing Allah (swt).  So, we cannot exactly know how, in which way it happened. We are just sure that it did happen.
The only person who saw Allah (swt) is the Beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
The person who has approached Allah the most is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who has been bestowed the great miracle; Miraj. While in the miraj (ascending) he (pbuh) saw Allah (swt) in the akhirah with his (worldly) eyes.
It is an absolute and doubtless truth that the beloved Messenger (pbuh) saw Allah Almighty that night. Even if some of the earlier Muslim scholars have said the contrary, the scholars of later eras such as Imam Ash’ari, Abd al-Qadir Jilani, Imam Rabbani, Taftazaani, Mawlana Khalid Baghdadi, Imam Nawawi, who are the seniors of the Ahl al-Sunnah, are unanimous that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) saw Allah (SWT). Nawawi said the following: “According to most of the scholars, the Prophet (pbuh) saw his Lord.
http://askaquestionto.us/question-answer/prophets/did-muhammad-see-allah-in-his-true-form-in-miraj

Such is GOD your Lord, there is no god except He, the Creator of all things. You shall worship Him alone. He is in control of all things. No visions can encompass Him, but He encompasses all visions. He is the Compassionate, the Cognizant. S. 6:102-103

It is not fitting for a man that God should speak to him EXCEPT by inspiration, or from behind a veil, or by the sending of a messenger to reveal, with God’s permission, what God wills: for He is Most High, Most Wise. S. 42:51

Are people expected to believe this, as especially this narration maintains the journey was physical and not spiritual because allah is all powerful and stuff. He is supposed to have seen allah face to face The Mosque wasn't built at the time of travel so what mosque did mo see? Why did he have to go through Jerusalem to paradise, why not straight from mecca (Holiest place in Islam)?
And you guys have the audacity to say bible is corrupt?
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
drstan:

Lagoshia @lol i cant tel u more about zaid,bekus my thumb wil just paralize 4 typing, wel i have this book from an x-islamic schorla who is now a pastor due to the hiden trut he discova in his field and d quran,. Bt i google it i i found it is true, after reading evrytin in this link u wil no that ur quran is not from God as u claim bt was coin to suit into islam http://www.google.com.ng/m?q=Why%20did%20uthman%20ordered%20all%20sets%20of%20the%20koran%20manuscript%20to%20be%20destroyed%20except%20the%20codex%20of%20zaid http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/x?q=Why+did+uthman+ordered+all+sets+of+the+koran+manuscript+to+be+destroyed+except+the+codex+of+zaid&ei=mIAdT6C_H8KB8wPplAE&ved=0CAUQFjAA&hl=en-GB&source=m&rd=1&u=http://inthenameofallah.org/Codices%2520of%2520the%2520Quran.html http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/x?source=m&u=http%3A%32F%2Fanswering-islam.org/Gilchrist/Jam/chap2.html&wsi=b7dfb54a54d386b4&ei=M4QdT5TRNNHb1QbZkMTqDg&wsc=eb&ct=np&whp=371

you guys are just spreading nonsense on the thread to appear overwhelming.

you are presenting me links from known anti-islamic christian missionary websites.

i'd just advice you not to build on hate for islam on ignorance and your belief on hate.that is not good for you in this world nor in the hereafter.have you considered if muslim websites have not responded to the claims of your missionary haters?the funny thing is the bible is filthy and in mess.and you animals have the guts to point finger against the Quran.disgusting people you are!!!

i will reciprocate your "kind gesture" and also provide you links so that my own fingers too would not hurt me:

"The Collection and Preservation of the Qur'an" by Ayatullah Sayyid Abul Qasim al Khui
http://www.al-islam.org/tahrif_quran/

"The Qur'an:Its Protection from Alteration" by Sayyid Sa'eed Akhtar Rizvi:
http://www.al-islam.org/protection/

The Quran Compiled by Imam Ali (AS)
http://www.al-islam.org/encyclopedia/chapter8/4.html

and here are links of rebuttals to the evil links you presented:

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Text/Qiraat/hafs.html
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Text/Mss/topkapi.html
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Text/Mss/hussein.html
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Text/Mss/samarqand.html
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2012
@pro212

Are people expected to believe this, as especially this narration maintains the journey was physical and not spiritual because allah is all powerful and stuff. He is supposed to have seen allah face to face The Mosque wasn't built at the time of travel so what mosque did mo see? Why did he have to go through Jerusalem to paradise, why not straight from mecca (Holiest place in Islam)?
And you guys have the audacity to say bible is corrupt?
first you are mxing between the journey of the Prophet (sa) known as Israel Wal Miraj to have being physical and the Prophet (sa) seeing Allah physically.they are not related.

you presented verses from the Quran which clearly say Allah or God cannot be seen by any vision and we Muslims believe no one can see God.

and then you presented some words of which ever men saying the Prophet (sa) saw Allah and that is their opinion.they stated that.

so now,how does this prove that the Quran is corrupt ? and which of the two accounts do you think any muslim would believe:the word of the Quran or the opinion of men?

now,if we move a step further,we see the situation in christianity is chaotic.there are two confliting opinions in the same bible regarding whether or not God can be seen.at least the Quran is free from that even if any man says God was seen or holds that opinion.

Bible Verses That Say God Can Be Seen:
Genesis 32:30
And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

1 Kings 22:19
I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.

Amos 9:1
I saw the Lord standing upon the altar: and he said, smite the lintel of the door, that the posts may shake.

Bible Verses That Say He Cannot Be Seen:
Exodus 33:20
There shall no man see me, and live.

John 1:18
No man hath seen God at any time.

John 6:46
Not that any man hath seen the Father.

1 Like

Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 12:11am On Jan 24, 2012
proo212:

Confused soul? Nah, The more we debate the more I learn about Islam and its obvious falsehood. The more I read bible prophecy and see the ones that have come to pass and the ones that have not happened yet, the more I thank God for saving me.
please remember your false bible prophecies:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html

If you guys have no prophecy except what some scholars predict then you are in trouble!

Psalm 83:4-8 is one of such passages. All the nations mentioned there are muslim nations, they want Israel off the map, it was so for a while but in one day all that changed. Jeremiah 16:14-16, Ezekiel 37:25 confirms that.

Has knowledge disappeared or has knowledge increased If knowledge has disappeared why are you on the Internet typing this?

Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing!!!! I thought smog was as a result of burning large amounts coal or fossil fuel!!

People will refuse when offerred food! huh
Wild animals will be able to talk to humans (rolls eyes)
Women will outnumber men, eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad) Are we expecting men to die off like rats??
Women will conspire (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) And do what? Is that a problem for you guys?

it is like you people dont read or you are the worse creatures on earth bent on deception by repeating what has already being said severally!

please watch out what the Quran says and what it contains in terms of revealed prophecies:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-852856.0.html#msg10028860

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-852158.0.html#msg10024733

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Prove Islam Wrong / Breaking Fast With Orange Is Wrong, Please Note It / Learn About Greatness Of Jumuah ( Friday Prayers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.