Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Urgent!!! Benin To Calabar By Land. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent!!! Benin To Calabar By Land. (3683 Views)

Lagos-To-Calabar Railway Line Approved By FG - Sambo / Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. / Europe By Land, A Suicide Mission! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Benin To Calabar By Land. by Udoks(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2012
Please I want to go to Calabar tomorrow by land from Benin City. But I don't know which transport company to use. The ones I tried don't go that route. Please if you have ever gone to Calabar from Benin by land and public transport, how did you go? If you haven't please help me ask around. Thanks. God bless you all.
Re: Urgent!!! Benin To Calabar By Land. by joangirl: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Faith motor @ akpavava.
Re: Urgent!!! Benin To Calabar By Land. by Udoks(m): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2012
Thanks Joan. I didn't see your message until now but I eventually went with Faith Motors after consulting other sources. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Acts Of Kindness From Around The World That Will Melt Your Heart (photos) / I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal / Travel Insurance Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.