Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days (30066 Views)

Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / Photo – Enugu Woman Wakes Up In Mortuary 2 Days After Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by OSAEI: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
from d rising of d sun n to d setting of d same, let d Name of d Lord be praised!
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Soglad(f): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
God is Great
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by kagel: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
ALL GLORY MUST BE TO OUR GOD, FOR HE IS WORTHY OF OUR PRAISE NO MAN ON EARTH SHOULD GIVE GLORY TO HIM SELF ALL THE GLORY MUST BE TO THE LORD.
MY BROTHER ,I THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE, IT IS A GREAT THING TO RUN INTO THE HAND OF GOD, IN FACT AM SPEECHLESS , BUT LET ALL GLORY, HONOR ,ALL POWER BE ASCRIBED UNTO OUR CREATOR THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AMEN AND AMEN
JESUS LOVES YOU , YOU ARE BLESSED!!!KEEP YOUR GOOD WORK ON.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by dunmorris(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
God Is Good
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by nipeks001(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
God is indeed great.But btw why and how can pple be so cruel like this:slitting a life human's throat and banging his head almost until his brain came out and what's worst is that the man was trying to offer them help by giving them shelter.Na wa o.And another thing i admired about this man is when he said he forgave them all and he doesn't wish them any punishment and also rejecting the money.Some pple are just so wicked,i mean wot kind of dispute could make you kill your own half-brother,your blood,Na wa o.I respect this man,he is a true definition of pastor and not those that loots away their congregation's money

2 Likes

Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Dstar1(f): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
My God is d God of impossiblity.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by JstBrave(f): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
airmark: God is great. What year did this happen? Tribune should have reported the period.

it happened in 1984
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by luckgood(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
speeder: is he a yoruba man? Then y are u surprised.
U BE CONFIRM MORTUARY
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
.......even though he dies, shall live again! Says the Lord of Hosts.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by JstBrave(f): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
speeder: is he a yoruba man? Then y are u surprised.

what problem(s) du u av wf yorubas? R u doubting d authenticity? U definitely need help. Mtsheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Dee60: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
Praise Jehovah.

A similar thing happened to a friend of mine. He was dumped in the morgue after a fatal accident but someone heard a sound from the locked up tray where he was kept. His leg moved and people ran away. Later, they brought him out and behold he was still alive.

Jesus is alive and he is still doing wonders.

At Redemption Camp next week, there will be signs and wonders in the name of Jesus. Go and get yours.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Fatdon(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
The story line sounds fake. undecided
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by nlofficial(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
This is why the Muslims should not embark on immediate burial on anybody pronounced dead. Things like this must have happened to many which are buried in the Muslim way.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Rosebela(f): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
God is wonderful
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by gazilion: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
I'm really happy and I thank God for your life...
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
The reason people wouldn't believe this story is because God does the unbelievable, unthinkable and the unimaginable. Believe it or not God is still the God of wonders even today.

1 Like

Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by bknight: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
*for he dat dwells in d secret place of d most high shall abide under d shadow of d Almighty!*

True, science (logic/medical forensic analysis) might be able to come up wit explanations as to what happened with him to still be alive...

But I prefer to use this as a reference point to reaffirm, reassure myself of His Might. Of whom I shall continually resort.

1 Like

Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by sayatyadebayor(m): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
Allahu akbar is miracle of God there is more than this with God so be slave thank every time and condition you belong to jala mo la yamu tu
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by phillip001(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
i just dey think......................................its appoited unto man to die once and after that judgement
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by phillip001(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
i still dey think\
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by cosmatika(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
ebamma 3: I love this advert, abeg wetin be the name of that him church again,i won't be suprised to see him OWN a jet next year
U must be very stupid for saying dis. In case U re serving a dead god, Chritians hav a living God and there's nothing too hard for Him to do
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by faboben10: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
I'm proud of u Lord

1 Like

Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
This yeye man is just trying to sell advertize his church, anyone thats believes this is a slowpoke, he said his brain was almost spilling out, and he was left at this position for several days, common guys, can't you all think. Tribune of all papers, and none of the hospital personnel was interviewed on this milestone surgery. my people will surely believe in this arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by yuzedo: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Was Lukman jailed or what?

Towards the end of the matter, pointers were that Lukman and others could be sentenced to death as that was the submission of the state which was prosecuting the case. On one of the hearing days, I raised my hand and requested to speak. When I was given the opportunity, I asked that the matter be left for God to judge. I said I wouldn’t want to see them killed by the cause of this case. At some point in the matter, members of the family of Lukman came to my family and offered me N2million then, begging me to forgive their son and spare his life. They came through my relations and expressed disappointment in their son and brother. They were sorry and wanted to compensate me, but I said I did not need the money. I told them that it was God that brought me back to life and I therefore leave everything to Him.

Lol! This is Super Storyyyyyyyyyy! grin
And the judge just dismissed the case because you didn't wanna press charges? The law works like that?? tongue
Somebody is trying to advertise his church... And people are believing! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by yuzedo: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
I've watched this movie before though..... But the story was sweeter and realer than this...... tongue
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by ogooumeh01(f): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
God is so wonderful! Praise thy lord!!!
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Telez(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
Jesus!!!
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Sweetnecta: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
@collinsola:
by collinsola: 2:52pm
God is God....

When last did u hear such miracle from our 72 virgins fellow tongue
And then he chose 3 Gos after this? Is that being grateful to God in your mind?

By the way, 72 virgins are your own making or making of people who wanted such a number attached. virgins do not mean 72 virgins.

I wanted to put tongue. But i dont wanna stoop that low.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by pheesayor(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
dry
ebamma 3: I love this advert, abeg wetin be the name of that him church again,i won't be suprised to see him OWN a jet next year
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by ogtavia(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nasri100: lol how did he survive? God is Great really.

shut up!which one is LOL?is something wrong with you?
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by ogtavia(m): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2012

Mr man..u better watch the rubbish you are saying..
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Rajosh(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
Who said there's no God. Let him speak now or forever remain silent.God is great,He does miracle so great,there's no one else like him...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital / Why Do Nigerian Dentists Always Suggest Extraction? / Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.