Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days (30064 Views)

Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / Photo – Enugu Woman Wakes Up In Mortuary 2 Days After Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Whymee: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
....Towards the end of the matter, pointers were that Lukman and others could be sentenced to death as that was the submission of the state which was prosecuting the case. On one of the hearing days, I raised my hand and requested to speak. When I was given the opportunity, I asked that the matter be left for God to judge. I said I wouldn’t want to see them killed by the cause of this case. At some point in the matter, members of the family of Lukman came to my family and offered me N2million then, begging me to forgive their son and spare his life. They came through my relations and expressed disappointment in their son and brother. They were sorry and wanted to compensate me, but I said I did not need the money. I told them that it was God that brought me back to life and I therefore leave everything to Him.

From the above, members of the family of Lukman came to offered me 2 million...

Ah.
If Lukman family had such financial status to raise such amount towards securing and preventing Lukman from execution, am afraid, Lukman will never had belong to a class of factory worker.
He must have been brought up decently and well behave.
Else Lukman would have been a prodigal son, and would have been allow to face the music.

Just thinking.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by AmEucharia(f): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
ebamma 3: I love this advert, abeg wetin be the name of that him church again,i won't be suprised to see him OWN a jet next year
You must be a compound FOOL.Must you comment?
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by 3kay945(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
Am sure that 98% of people Shouting praises here didn't read the story completely. because am wondering how many hours it will take to loss roughly 5 litres of blood the man has in him....
undecidedAm sure that 98% of people Shouting praises here didn't read the story completely. because am wondering how many hours it will take to loss roughly 5 litres of blood the man has in him....
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
One more envangelisssst to increase the number of jets Nigeria owns
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by dotcomnamename: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
AmEucharia: You must be a compound FOOL.Must you comment?

But what is wrong with people like you? Wetin he/she talk to deserve 'compound fool''
Must you reply to his comment? Nonsense.. You're the fool..
Someone go dey hin own jeje una go dey look for trouble using touchlight... Fool undecided
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by mskata(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Yes we know God is great
Yes we know he can do all things
But sadly enough
THIS STORY NA WASH

So many tins dnt add up, for a start dis man is married he has family he goes to work,he was missing for 4 days n no one cared, or they probably called his phone twas switched off or he din pick n still no one cared to find out what's up...
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by baslone: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
They all have histories. If no be ex-boko haram, e go be ex-cultist or ex-armed robber, ex-rapist, ex-ritualist,etc!! Thiz moves just dey change az techy develops. We are in 2013- year of ex-deadman!! God iz watching y'all!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by oiseworld: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
To God be the Glory for ever and ever. Amen
cool
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by oiseworld: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
One more envangelisssst to increase the number of jets Nigeria owns

you have spoken as far as ur brain can carry.
No offence intended pls.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Mckayzee(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=God2man][/quote]
chronic stu..pidi..ty,why quote the whole shyte..Mtcheww ..
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by iammodel(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
Praise the Almighty God!

Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me".
John 14:6

There's only one way and truth to eternity, accept it now and be saved.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Pancs(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
he is the God who created out of nothing what has never existed before.God of majesty!
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by JstBrave(f): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
mskata: Yes we know God is great
Yes we know he can do all things
But sadly enough
THIS STORY NA WASH

So many tins dnt add up, for a start dis man is married he has family he goes to work,he was missing for 4 days n no one cared, or they probably called his phone twas switched off or he din pick n still no one cared to find out what's up...

oga ade, it happened in 1984. Dia was no mobile fone den
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by crisycent: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
Things that are impossible with men is possible with God....I bless your holy name father because you are greater than the greatest.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by PastorOla1: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
With God all thing are possible.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by jemmies: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
It is with Tears of joy that i congratulate u,
Once again God has proven thatthe same Love and power he showen for Daniel is still with us that seek him deligently
and this is a prove that only wat he want to happen will happen

May Your Alone Be Praise
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by dominique(f): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
JstBrave:

oga ade, it happened in 1984. Dia was no mobile fone den

So why is it just making news 28 years later
Must have been a slow news day in tribune. This is what I call lazy journalism; taking account from only one source. They should have gotten versions from neighbours, medical personel, court house employees, prosecutor of the case etc to make the story more sensational and believable.
I'm afraid there are just some things that don't add up in the article. Anyways to each his own, the believers and sceptics are free to hold on to their opinions.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by imotondo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
Only a fool will beat his heart and say,there is no God.Jesus is always exalted in the lives of his people.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
I wonder sometimes if most contributors in NL think at all. That is why 419 will never die in 9ja bc there will always be mugus amongs us.

See how you mugus have swolloed this cock and bull story hook, line and sinker God be praise, God be praised.

Well “Mugu fall, Guyman chop”
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Tonniey(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
Guys, if i could remember very well, this man came 2 my church crusade about 18yrs ago, named All saint Anglican churrch, ado ekiti, wen Rev Bankole was d priest in charge 2 cum nd testified. His name still rings bells in my head. This guy was still young then o. This is stale story, bt thank God it came to lime light so dat d name of God can b praised
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Jeff148(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
Lord God heal and restore me back as u did to dis man...Amen!!!
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Obinnio: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
The I am that I am, The alpha and Omega, The Lion of the tribe of Judia,The Immeasurable God, WE worship Thy Name and can never sing your praise enough, Thank you Lord for you are Good and wonderful
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Obinnio: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
Jeff_147: Lord God heal and restore me back as u did to dis man...Amen!!!
Amen, receive your healing in Jesus Name
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by jenti: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
Praise d Lord. He reigns forever
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by chievo: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=sylve11]Almighty God You indeed God of the Heavens! ..........He an Awsome GOD
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by chievo: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=sylve11]Almighty God You indeed God of the Heavens! ..........He an Awsome GOD!
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Horo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
What a nice story this guy can work in a movie industry lol,before u know it he will soon open his church man of miracle lol
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by phinter: 12:19am On Dec 07, 2012
Thank God. Who always does mighty things. I hope other people learn from this.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Ivynwa(f): 1:39am On Dec 07, 2012
Alleluiah, blessed be God.

nagoma: I am worried that many people are burried alive.

Na wao
The moslems should look into this matter of burying a body within hours of death, many people have awoken days after considered gone.
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by Mako365: 2:04am On Dec 07, 2012
I thank God for your life
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by UNLEASHED(m): 3:38am On Dec 07, 2012
This is nothing but a baked story! His brain popped out and yet he still manages to keep sane?
Re: Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days by funtanherb(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2012
why cant Nigerians reason,a case like this will surely be reported in all national dalies however a mudrer case is a case against the state and not a personal case so the victim cannot plead for them in the court this is total bullshit however can the writer supply more information like date so that i can verify this from the Hospital,Police Station and Court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leading Causes Of Death In Nigeria - NOIPolls / Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital / Why Do Nigerian Dentists Always Suggest Extraction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.