Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,084 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team (9301 Views)

Panel beater shot dead in attempt to kidnap Europe returnee(Pictured) / Eight Arrested For Killing Elephant In Ogun / Ex-Policeman Trailed Over Attempt To Murder Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by Ptimes: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
The Kano Command of the Nigerian Police Force said it has arrested eight persons in connection with an attempt to blow up one of its patrol teams on Thursday.

A statement from the Command’s spokesperson, Magaji Majiya, said some men riding in a Volkswagen golf vehicle trailed the patrol team and threw an Improvised Explosive Device, IDE, on them.

“At about 0730hrs when a Police Patrol team in a Vehicle were heading to a duty post along Ring Road, a Taxi Golf make was following behind threw an explosive device in the Police Vehicle,” the statement said.

The statement added that “The Policemen immediately disembarked their Vehicle, cordoned the area and arrested the eight occupants of the car”.

Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/110066-police-arrest-eight-over-attempt-to-blow-up-patrol-team-in-kano.html
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by talk2hb1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
shoo!!!!!!!!!!!
?
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by delkuf(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
blow them away
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by 3direct: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
Fighting the bok boys is like having s.ex for virginity. i will revert my tf if am an army.. thank God am not

Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by asala1: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
The Policemen immediately disembarked their Vehicle grin grin grin grin. Them sabi fear
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
Police work has its pros; collecting roger.
Cons; boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
asala1: The Policemen immediately disembarked their Vehicle grin grin grin grin. Them sabi fear
I can imagine them flying out of it grin grin
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by sayitout1: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
How real is this story!!

8 men in a car. na wa oo

Police don come

3 Likes

Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by Arysexy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
wia is JNI and ACF elders? shebi d police dis animals wan kill no be human being dem be? no be person papa dem be? and whose taxi was used for the bomb throwing?
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by EbonyX(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
Haba! 8 occupants in a golf car? This story get K leg.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by BeraBera(f): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
delkuf: blow them away
Who do u mean?
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by kutchs: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
EbonyX: Haba! 8 occupants in a golf car? This story get K leg.
Does the report say the 8 were in the vehicle?
Haha u guys should free the police joor.

1 Like

Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by Rich4god(m): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
No need to arrest them. They should just plant the IED in the golf and blow them up. F*cking people.

1 Like

Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by ZACHIE: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
800 inhabitants/occupants of a miniature GOLF taxi car??
hah, p o l i c i e
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
grin I just dey imagine the speed wey all the police men go take run comot for there vehicle. maybe less than 1 second. Lool.

1 Like

Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
grin I just dey imagine the speed wey all the police men go take run comot for there vehicle. maybe less than 1 second. Lool. Run enter bush first.
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by ceejay80s(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
All the ones wey dem don catch b4 , wetin happen after? Thank God i no waste my time read the thread
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by Naijapikin1: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
Am sure 4of the suspects were in d vehicle, while the remaining 4were unfortunate passers-by. Wish the bomb had gone off and blown dem to smeethreens! One less policeman makes the society saner. Twats!
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
iamswizz: Duh! I would still hv gotten bronze
grin grin gotchya! I was right! But sorry bronze aint gold

1 Like

Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by BelloDare: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
Four to be taken to Abuja while the remaining four will bail themselves- DPO special duties
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by free2ryhme: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
has it gotten to this level shuuuuuoooo
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by dickhardener: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
3direct: Fighting the bok boys is like having s.ex for virginity. i will revert my tf if am an army.. thank God am not
having sex for virginity....what is this?
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by dickhardener: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
3direct: Fighting the bok boys is like having s.ex for virginity. i will revert my tf if am an army.. thank God am not
having s.ex for virginity....what is this?
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by Wsdm: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
I understand that these boys can be clown sometimes, but 8 people in a golf car threw an unsuccessful bomb at a patrol vehicles and waited for the policemen to get over their confusion and later arrested them makes me wonder when the Nigerian police start operating with such gallantry.

1 Like

Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by Tsmooth1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
Abeg my MB don finish, make I go subscribe I de come!
Re: Eight Arrested Over Attempt To Blow-up Kano Patrol Team by Godjone(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
delkuf: blow them away
and remain with ur misfortune if u ever had an encounter with robbers... Dont bother going to station to report. Dogmatic mind idieeot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Police Nonchalant Because Of EndSARS Impact — Chinedum Orji / Lagos Couple Arrested For Kidnapping / Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.