Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Software Developers Please Help Me With This Software Costing For A Client. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Developers Please Help Me With This Software Costing For A Client. (834 Views)

Top 5 Things Not Having A Mobile Friendlily Website Is Costing Your School / Software Developers Could Save Nigeria After Oil - Mark Essien / Eight Typical Ecommerce Mistakes That Are Costing You Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Software Developers Please Help Me With This Software Costing For A Client. by VURN(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hello,
i use vb.net to develop and have sold some of my softwares. There is a software i want to develope and i need it to be sponsord by a firm. I am currently doin the feasibilty study and i have been asked to put down my budget but i dont know how to do the costing to arrive at a particular amount. I am also pretending not to be the developer. Please, giv me d break down how i should arive at an amount and if possible, involve ghost workers in the project. Thanks for ur assistance.
Re: Software Developers Please Help Me With This Software Costing For A Client. by Bossman(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
I will assume you have a billing rate. Estimate how many hours you think it will take to develop the application. Multiply that by your rate. Also, factor in other costs. For example will you be developing this on site, or at your own place, any training needed to use the app, etc.
Re: Software Developers Please Help Me With This Software Costing For A Client. by VURN(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2012
Thanks for the insight dear, i'll be glad if u can assist me with a sample of one u did b4 if any pls. God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Critical Success Factors To Know When Building Mobile Website And App / [TUT] How To Make/use Single Name On Facebook / Who Will Develop App For This Wordpress Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.