Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Need Some Explanations On Some NL Stuffs. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Some Explanations On Some NL Stuffs. (833 Views)

Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On / Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- / Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Some Explanations On Some NL Stuffs. by chakula: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hello,

Kindly someone will help me and explain how should I apply the below listed items into my post whenever I desire to have them.

1. To make my post bold. (especially when I am quoting someone post and there is specific watchword or clause

that I want comment on it)

2. Strike trough. I have tried it severally but it won’t work.

3. Italic.

Thank you.
Re: Need Some Explanations On Some NL Stuffs. by Afam4eva(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
Just highlight what you want to embolden or strike through and apply the styling by clicking on the "B" icon to make bold or "S" icon for slashing through.
Re: Need Some Explanations On Some NL Stuffs. by chakula: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
[s][/s]
afam4eva: Just highlight what you want to embolden or strike through and apply the styling by clicking on the "B" icon to make bold or "S" icon for slashing through.
Re: Need Some Explanations On Some NL Stuffs. by chakula: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
You see I highlighted on the word and strike through but it won’t work. And remember I applied your method above yet no avail. Please will you put it practically? Thank you.
Re: Need Some Explanations On Some NL Stuffs. by Afam4eva(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
chakula: You see I highlighted on the word and strike through but it won’t work. And remember I applied your method above yet no avail. Please will you put it practically? Thank you.
Put a text in between your [s][/s] tag and see the result.
Re: Need Some Explanations On Some NL Stuffs. by chakula: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2012
Thank you very much for taking your time and put me thru. May your dream come true to becOme chairman in Nairaland your home time. grin grin
Re: Need Some Explanations On Some NL Stuffs. by JehanEddy07(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Need Some Explanations On Some NL Stuffs. by chakula: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember Your Primary And Secondary Schools' Anthems / I Think I Wanna Work At Some Prison Or Jail / Magun (thunderbolt) Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.