Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- (925 Views)

Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On / Need Some Explanations On Some NL Stuffs. / Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- by Wisegee: 4:47pm On May 30, 2011
I am new on NL but i am beginning to get fed up. Na so so curse them dey curse for NL. Too may bad mouths, too many foul tongues, too many fighters. Wetin sef. I know that even with this comment them go still pour abuses and curses. Can't we be polite and offer corrections to ppl who err. This is a learning and problem solving forum not an abuse and quarrel forum. Those concerned pls change.
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- by 190: 4:48pm On May 30, 2011
I tire

Its only on nairaland you would see day light secret cult meetings and everything under your nose angry

The thing don tire everybody  grin  grin

people who cant keep a pet dog giving advice to others on how to keep a man

The thing don tire everybody undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- by Wisegee: 4:58pm On May 30, 2011
190:

I tire

Its only on nairaland you would see day light secret cult meetings and everything under your nose angry

The thing don tire everybody grin grin

people who cant keep a pet dog giving advice to others on how to keep a man

The thing don tire everybody undecided

Even full of fake ppl who claim what they are not. You hardly see ppl on politics , even sports section .Na only romance and sexuality them dey feature.
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- by 190: 5:01pm On May 30, 2011
Just do your thing & Ignore other's in style

[ grin  grin

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzM_LbChUOA&feature=share[/flash]
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 30, 2011
190 you are a real cornball. you need to grow the fck up.
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- by 190: 5:15pm On May 30, 2011
^after you bathe on the nearest transformer close to you undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- by MsPotato(f): 5:15pm On May 30, 2011
Why are some people behaving like RUbber Hippos around here? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- by Skanas(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2011
Talkin abt Nl pips who snoop around intiating n igniting feuds by makin sarcastic comments directly or indirectly, u 190 is as guilty as guilty can be
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- by 190: 5:24pm On May 30, 2011
^says who Judge Judy!! angry
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- by Wisegee: 5:38pm On May 30, 2011
What I am talking about is about to start. U guys should take it easy ok.
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- by MMM2(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2011
op
may be u should change d name 2 FAKELAND.COM angry
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- by Wisegee: 11:04pm On May 31, 2011
The fight and tongue lashing aspect asides, some people's user names are scary, irresponsible and void. Though NL gives u d priviledge of not revealing ur identity, it is said that," out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh." Why would one adopt a username that does not have a positive and responsible meaning? I don't want to give some examples so as to avoid being e-flogged.
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Jun 01, 2011
Just ignore them or simply report them to the moderator. ,

That's what I do, I don't have time to waste on exchanging words with those scums.

(1) (Reply)

Greed; The Main Cause Of Nigeria Problems. / Nigerian Pirates In The West Coast Of Africa / I Want To Be A Gangster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.