Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

My Experience With Nigerian Restaurants - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Experience With Nigerian Restaurants (743 Views)

My Experience With Yahoo Boys At Emeka Offor Plaza_ Onitsha In Anambra State. / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) / Ladies,enjoy Your Oct 1st With "Nigerian Lessons For Single Ladies" (ebook)pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Nigerian Restaurants by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
The was a time in my life I used to a engage booker joints for meals anytime I am out of home. As time flew by my taste for better restaurants began to rise, of course there was a rise in pocket earnings; I am not implying that booker is bad to reckon with at least the humble beginnings are not to be despised. I upgraded gracefully.

But it's a catastrophe to know what has remained a problem @ the bookers remains same at social class restaurants. It may sound funny but it's the truth, I observed that when I visit the bookers early once a hot pot of soup is grounded grin and place order; the delivery usually comes with enough barriers and obstacles if you know what I mean grin the meat might be one as per Booker but stock fish, shakky, kpanla and orishirishe are always intact, same goes to the social class restaurants. Unfortunately, I experience opposite if I dare visit at noon or evenings after d day's hustle - the rations served comes with offensive bones be it stockfish, goat meat or beef.

R there folks out there with similar experiences?
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Restaurants by LordReed(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Uhhh a little off topic here but this is the literature section, isn't your post supposed to be a piece of good writing? Your post is not a very good literary piece.

(1) (Reply)

Her Soul's Moribund / Buried Destiny / Websites To Download Free books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.