Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Can Somebody Celebrate Val After The Val Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Somebody Celebrate Val After The Val Day (864 Views)

How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira / Where And How Will You Celebrate Christmas Day? / Can Somebody Hep Out?i Really Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Celebrate Val After The Val Day by ndchucks: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2008
My husband will not be around tomorrow to celebrate this val with me, but he will be back next week.Pls i want to know if it will be late by next week to celebrate val? if no how is the best way to celebrate val after the normal day of 14 feb?
Re: Can Somebody Celebrate Val After The Val Day by mohawkchic(f): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2008
~I bet its too late to celebrate it today huh? It's always better late than Never anyways N you get to have your very own special Valentine day celebration wen he comes back !!

~You'd prolly know more than us wut ur hubby will appreciate more so i suppose you ave time to figure something out before he comes back!!

OR

~You can always do something special for him before he goes anyways,may i suggest you hide him a card/note somewhere he'll find it while away,somewhere u know he'll prolly discover it tomorrow{mayb his Toilet Bag} tongue

~My Hubby is working tomorrow as well Soo am celebrating mine tonight grin Come the stroke of Midnight am a Minx grin cheesy wink

~Good Luck!!

(1) (Reply)

The World Without Our Loved Ones / Born On The 29th Of February / My wfe Is Dating A Married male Collegue;now The wife Of The guy Has Left him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.