Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,690 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Beware Of Sonawevas Recruitment,it's A Scam. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Sonawevas Recruitment,it's A Scam. (1812 Views)

Did Anyone Get This Message From BGS Company Or Its A Scam (pic) / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Jobberman Is A Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Sonawevas Recruitment,it's A Scam. by Bertbert: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
People beware of SONAWEVAS recruitment latest SCAM,they also call themselves ORGANIZATION OF NORTH AMERICA.My cousin sent me the first mail they sent to him for me to help him verify if it's real or fake but as at that first mail they sounded genuine,though I searched the whole net to see if they have any previous fraudulent record but was not able to find any,I only got to know that their website is still new then I told my cousin to continue his discussion with them,they promised to employ him in USA ,make visa for him,pay his flight ticket,feed and accommodate him in USA with an awesome salary and benefits,It sounded too real to be true but I had to encourage him to continue replying their mails since they never asked for any money yet,but fortunately or unfortunately they sent another mail today claiming the mail is from their attorney who processes VISAS for their company demanding money for registration and other things.The worst part of it is that they have their employment advert almost in all Job portal throughout the world.Their website address is www.sonawevas.org . Spread the news to avoid someone becoming either a maga or a mugu grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Sonawevas Recruitment,it's A Scam. by mathylucas: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2012
The attorney a singed to me is called Milford Smith. Is the name the same with ur cousin? Pls help me. The total fee Is $322 ie the visa + some other fee.
Re: Beware Of Sonawevas Recruitment,it's A Scam. by Bertbert: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
mathylucas: The attorney a singed to me is called Milford Smith. Is the name the same with ur cousin? Pls help me. The total fee Is $322 ie the visa + some other fee.
Yes thats the name of the attorney Milford smith,please be wise and run as far and as fast as your legs can carry you.

(1) (Reply)

Swift Networks Recruitment – Various Positions / Polyethylene Company In Osogbo (urgent) / Domino Stores And Domino Pizza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.