Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Bible Answers All Things?? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Answers All Things?? (3498 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / ‘world’s Ugliest Woman’ Proves That Jesus Makes All Things Beautiful / Truth And Error In The Church. Proving All Things. Brethren, Let Us Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Answers All Things?? by GoodBoi1(m): 3:07am On Dec 10, 2012
Concerning interplanetary gravitational pull, are you implying that Joseph's will was greater than that of Jacob's and his brothers'? Aren't they all humans?
Re: Bible Answers All Things?? by okeyxyz(m): 3:19am On Dec 10, 2012
@Good_Boi, Okay, maybe I didn't explain well at the time of writing, I was probably multitasking. But Let me use a simpler illustration.

Interplanetary gravitation is the pulling effect objects have on each other as a result of their masses. So the more massive you are, the more pulling effect you exude or the more "aware" of you other objects would be.

So also it is spiritually.There are spiritual heavy-weights and they hold influence on the spiritual light-weights. The more spiritual mass you have, the more the spiritually aware entities will recognize you. This was the case with the sons of Sceva who were trying to cast out demons by saying "in the name of jesus whom paul preaches..."

15 And the evil spirit answered and said to them, “I recognize Jesus, and I know about Paul, but who are you?” 16 And the man, in whom was the evil spirit, leaped on them and subdued all of them and overpowered them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded(Acts 19:15-16)

So the evil spirit recognizes jesus & paul, not that he'd ever met them physically, But is aware of them spiritually. We also see that demons recognize jesus at the first time of meeting him physically:

He shouted at the top of his voice, "What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? Swear to God that you won't torture me!"(Mark 5:7)

Thus paul's famous saying:

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places(Ephesians 6:12 ).
Re: Bible Answers All Things?? by okeyxyz(m): 3:31am On Dec 10, 2012
Good Boi: Concerning interplanetary gravitational pull, are you implying that Joseph's will was greater than that of Jacob's and his brothers'? Aren't they all humans?

Yes they were all humans, but we know that the spiritual controls the physical. Joseph had been spiritually ordained to achieve those feats he did. He had more pulling power. Again, I refer to paul's saying about "spiritual struggle..."
Re: Bible Answers All Things?? by GoodBoi1(m): 3:36am On Dec 10, 2012
Hmm-hmm-hmm... You know you could write a book on this topic
Re: Bible Answers All Things?? by okeyxyz(m): 3:48am On Dec 10, 2012
Good Boi: Hmm-hmm-hmm... You know you could write a book on this topic

Lol, Maybe by the time people ask many enough questions, then the answers would be enough to make a book. cheesy
But time is my problem for now.

I shall treat your questions on addiction & perpetual motion(do you mean inertia?) tomorrow
Re: Bible Answers All Things?? by truthislight: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2012
advocate666:

You can twist the bible all you want but you can't twist verifiable science especially to enlightened people like me. Ants do have leaders and hierarchy. They have commanders, overseers and rulers contrary to your bible. A quick internet search about the organisation of ants will show you.

sorry for intrusion.

Does the ant have leader as in a human family head "leader" = bread winner?

Was the consideration not in being productive?

Why take it out of context?

Meanwhile. Thread was on "principles it works"
peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. / Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences / The Last Words Of Muhammad/ What He Said On His Deathbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.