Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show (9435 Views)

Kimkardashian Releases Unclad Pregnancy Pics Revealing Her Olele-culele / Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? / Leave My Private Life Alone – Stella Damasus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by kingingkinging: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2012
ANNA OKON writes that the life of actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde outside the cameras is about to be unveiled in a reality TV show tagged Omotola, The Real Me
AS the award-winning actress is set to air her much-talked about reality show, she has expressed anxiety over its implication to her personality.
Jalade-Ekeinde says about the programme to start on DSTV “Before now I thought people who got into reality TV shows were those who reached the end of their careers as entertainers. When the producers approached me, I thought perhaps my career was over. But they told me they had done a lot of research and found out that people wanted to know about me.’’
She adds, “If I sit down and tell you that I am confident about this I would be lying to you. I am very nervous about the show because everything about me is going to be in the public domain now. I cannot talk myself out of the show. As it is common with reality shows, you are going to see everything because already there are parts in the show when I forgot and just let some ugly aspects of my life show. If I tell the producers to edit those parts out, they would refuse and say they want everything to be as real as possible.
“So it is a project that may make or mar me. But life is all about risks. I would rather try and fail than not try at all.”
The actress also says she has signed a contract with UK-based Television network, OH TV, for the first 13 episodes of the show. Stating that the producers have agreed to allow the content to reflect only 10 per cent of her life with her husband and the rest of her family, she adds that the remaining 90 per cent will dwell on her at work with friends and colleagues.
Chief Executive Officer of OH TV, Akin Salami, describes the actress as a ‘‘quintessential African woman,’’ noting that there are many women in Nollywood who would have produced the drama needed for the show but they went instead for her.

Source http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/e-punch/omotola-scared-of-revealing-her-private-life/
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by TableLeg(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
And who is she?
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by midetinz(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Omosexy on point!
Meanwhile first to comment.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by valencia25(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
If you like reveal am angry just no put my own name... Mehn! i really enjoyed that night with her, Omosexy got skillz i swear cool cool
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by alfredo4u(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
How many foundations has she opened? If she get cash like dis, there are many mouths to feed in dis nation. Or still, sponsor less privilege to skool.
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by docjuli(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
alfredo4u: How many foundations has she opened? If she get cash like dis, there many mouths to feed in dis nation. Or still, sponsor less privilege to skool.

You will find out after watching the show.
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hmm
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by MAYOWAAK: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
I shudder at the values she wants to communicate with her reality show!

Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
There is really market for trash all over the world
Of course she needs the money to air her life on TV,her husband is jobless and they could do with the cash to keep up with the Joneses
Who does reality TV and comes out unscathed?
No one till date.

Oh how I long for the days of good TV drama series by well crafted actors and actresses who knew their roles and delivered it well

I hope the life she will share with her audience will include the brand of bleaching cream Mr Ekeinde uses for his Alao Akala looks
Am I the only one that finds that man nauseating?

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by IleIfe2(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Anybody wey dey vex, make e go fi ori lugi. wolfs coming out from all corners. grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by bestower: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
valencia25: If you like reveal am angry just no put my own name... Mehn! i really enjoyed that night with her, Omosexy got skillz i swear cool cool
U want to spend this christmas in hell.
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by bennieman: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
MAYOWAAK: I shudder at the values she wants to communicate with her reality show!

See as that guy pam her ass. The guy like beta thing oh! She is no longer so sexy afterall...
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by djeezy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
It's a reality show and supposed to be centred on the person's life. If she likes let her play incognito and reticent about revealing her personal life. Let her take a scene from the "keeping up with the Kardashians". Her show will feasibly end up being boring and awkward.
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Afam4eva(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Baby mama: There is really market for trash all over the world
Of course she needs the money to air her life on TV,her husband is jobless and they could do with the cash to keep up with the Joneses
Who does reality TV and comes out unscathed?
No one till date.

Oh how I long for the days of good TV drama series by well crafted actors and actresses who knew their roles and delivered it well

I hope the life she will share with her audience will include the brand of bleaching cream Mr Ekeinde uses for his Alao Akala looks
Am I the only one that finds that man nauseating?
lol grin Nne idi very wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by TableLeg(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
bennieman:

See as that guy pam her ass. The guy like beta thing oh! She is no longer so sexy afterall...
You call that better thing? Look at the belly and the fat thighs plus arms?
SMH ..... #JesusWept
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
MAYOWAAK: I shudder at the values she wants to communicate with her reality show!
Oh lord! She is big. I have 4 kids and I'm not half this size. Wow! Her tummy could do with a little more flatenning if she must wear this types of body con dresses

1 Like

Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by mdyo99: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
kingingkinging: ANNA OKON writes that the life of actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde outside the cameras is about to be unveiled in a reality TV show tagged Omotola, The Real Me
AS the award-winning actress is set to air her much-talked about reality show, she has expressed anxiety over its implication to her personality.
Jalade-Ekeinde says about the programme to start on DSTV “Before now I thought people who got into reality TV shows were those who reached the end of their careers as entertainers. When the producers approached me, I thought perhaps my career was over. But they told me they had done a lot of research and found out that people wanted to know about me.’’
She adds, “If I sit down and tell you that I am confident about this I would be lying to you. I am very nervous about the show because everything about me is going to be in the public domain now. I cannot talk myself out of the show. As it is common with reality shows, you are going to see everything because already there are parts in the show when I forgot and just let some ugly aspects of my life show. If I tell the producers to edit those parts out, they would refuse and say they want everything to be as real as possible.
“So it is a project that may make or mar me. But life is all about risks. I would rather try and fail than not try at all.”
The actress also says she has signed a contract with UK-based Television network, OH TV, for the first 13 episodes of the show. Stating that the producers have agreed to allow the content to reflect only 10 per cent of her life with her husband and the rest of her family, she adds that the remaining 90 per cent will dwell on her at work with friends and colleagues.
Chief Executive Officer of OH TV, Akin Salami, describes the actress as a ‘‘quintessential African woman,’’ noting that there are many women in Nollywood who would have produced the drama needed for the show but they went instead for her.

Source http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/e-punch/omotola-scared-of-revealing-her-private-life/
Why would she be afraid of what she signed for.Except if she has hidden agenda,I don't she anything wrong with that.
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Believe it or not this is part of a promotional campaign for the show. She aint scared of nada
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by yungcheda(m): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
why should she be scared? if she knows she cant handle it, then let her withdraw. i just think it might be just another publicity stunt. for more on entertainment and gossip, or you want to upload your songs? there is this awesome site i found. click www.weheardall.com
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by sammsimm(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ada Nri1:
Oh lord! She is big. I have 4 kids and I'm not half this size. Wow! Her tummy could do with a little more flatenning if she must wear this types of body con dresses

Madam, kindly upload ur pix
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by safarigirl(f): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
Puhlease, who's she tryna play the humility card on? I repeat every reality has at least 50% fakeness and acting, ask the Kardashians, hey! Maybe her kids can find their on-screent talents. Abeg make dem come use me do reality show too, my life don reach to pass the ratings wey Kardashians sef get
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
Table Leg :
And who is she?
Nigerians are haters, its only better when Kim and khloe do it. Wats wrong with us sef. We can't support and encourage our own thing.
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by chinnyonwu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
Why's she complaining and fidgetin about producers not wanting to edit stuff as if they are not paying her mega bucks? I love Omosexy but on this matter kmt
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Cbourne(f): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
midetinz: Omosexy on point!
Meanwhile first to comment.
for your small mind abi?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by demelza: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
That her reality show is sooo boring. Watched the first episode on Africa magic and I am so through with it.
By the way which A+++ star (as Omo T is touted to be) in the west has a reality tv show.
She sure got it right when she said she thought reality shows are for stars at the tail end of their career.
But no hating, get your money "Omosexy".
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Akbee(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
Abeg go do beta things,if acting don tire u,go and become a responsible housewife to ur hubby or just go sidon for huz make the kitchen a Primary constituency of yours
But how she take no say people dey tired of seeing her on set?hahahahahaha.we need new faces,concepts.i know u stl have the talent but off u gooooo
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by OME1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Saw the 1st episode of her reality show this afternoon...she is just trying to copy foreign celebrities..imagine her buying a house on the 1st episode for that matter..she no get house before the reality show abi she dey wait till the show begins before she buys it..abeg bottom line remains that it was FAKE!!!
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by UyiIredia(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
She should be scared. She is a well-known celebrity and what she reveals might be used against her by her detractors.
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Princessaleeza: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
uihebom: Nigerians are haters, its only better when Kim and khloe do it. Wats wrong with us sef. We can't support and encourage our own thing.
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by sleekch1c(f): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
O.M.E:
Saw the 1st episode of her reality show this afternoon...she is just trying to copy foreign celebrities..imagine her buying a house on the 1st episode for that matter..she no get house before the reality show abi she dey wait till the show begins before she buys it..abeg bottom line remains that it was FAKE!!!
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Na who force her to do it?abeg scare ko,scare tatics ni,pls dont edit anytins,even if i dont want to see anytin,i want to see the shower hour,(sorry,i thot it was bigbroda,i want to watch).

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Photos Of A Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome / Photo: Ow Ow! Davido Is Killing It! See Him Shirt.less For The Ladies! / What Is The Meaning Of Slay Queen ?(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.