Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show (9437 Views)

Kimkardashian Releases Unclad Pregnancy Pics Revealing Her Olele-culele / Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? / Leave My Private Life Alone – Stella Damasus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by africanpea: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
I watched the 1st episode as well, I began to wonder what it teaches d viewers, when I watch Guiliana nd bill it teaches one to be patient nd trust ur spouse, ice loves coco is based mostly on love nd support they have for each other but I don't know what omotola's teaching travelling nd showing off thr expensive lifestyle? I am confused here, sum1 shld pls put me in the know. Cheers!
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
Baby mama: There is really market for trash all over the world
Of course she needs the money to air her life on TV,her husband is jobless and they could do with the cash to keep up with the Joneses
Who does reality TV and comes out unscathed?
No one till date.

Oh how I long for the days of good TV drama series by well crafted actors and actresses who knew their roles and delivered it well

I hope the life she will share with her audience will include the brand of bleaching cream Mr Ekeinde uses for his Alao Akala looks
Am I the only one that finds that man nauseating?

Lmao! I didn't wanna login but your comment made me to. Mr. Kehinde is revolting for real. How I know? Ok a few years ago not up to 6 years ago he was hired to be my uncle's assistant pilot but damn dude is lazy and the nastiest part is HE HAS A SMELLY FEET smiley Me and my cousins always make fun of his stinky feet and his accent (don't blame me cuz it's shits we all do as teens cheesy)
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by gbokukueba(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
Baby mama: There is really market for trash all over the world
Of course she needs the money to air her life on TV,her husband is jobless and they could do with the cash to keep up with the Joneses
Who does reality TV and comes out unscathed?
No one till date.

Oh how I long for the days of good TV drama series by well crafted actors and actresses who knew their roles and delivered it well

I hope the life she will share with her audience will include the brand of bleaching cream Mr Ekeinde uses for his Alao Akala looks
Am I the only one that finds that man nauseating?

You are very mean!!!
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by TableLeg(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
uihebom: Nigerians are haters, its only better when Kim and khloe do it. Wats wrong with us sef. We can't support and encourage our own thing.
Are you mad?
I asked a simple question, you are talking nonsense... Is friday madness worrying you?
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by oraclefemi(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
She decided to do it , why bother us with her fears?
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by fankasibe: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Boss: u ought to face foward when driving.
Driver: oga no vex, na omosexy nyash i dey see from her toilet.
Boss: u ar such a lucky guy, how did u knw she was their.
Driver: na she show through her reality show.
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
REALITY101:

Lmao! I didn't wanna login but your comment made me to. Mr. Kehinde is revolting for real. How I know? Ok a few years ago not up to 6 years ago he was hired to be my uncle's assistant pilot but damn dude is lazy and the nastiest part is HE HAS A SMELLY FEET smiley Me and my cousins always make fun of his stinky feet and his accent (don't blame me cuz it's shits we all do as teens cheesy)

There are not too many people I dislike without knowing them . one thing I cannot get beyond is a man that bleaches his skin
That one na instant total dislike
The first time I saw his picture I was like ewwwww!!!
What is that thing doing near her,come to find out it was her husband
So his feet smell also shocked shocked and he speaks gbim gbim gbim l
I bet you the skin also smells
Chai omotola has suffered
Bleaching people smell
Now I wanna stab him and set the damsel free o jare grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by pheyiechemie: 12:12am On Dec 08, 2012
[/color][color=#990000]
Table Leg :
And who is she?

Serilously?, do I detect beefing?
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 08, 2012
sammsimm:

Madam, kindly upload ur pix
No biggie
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 08, 2012
Baby mama:

There are not too many people I dislike without knowing them . one thing I cannot get beyond is a man that bleaches his skin
That one na instant total dislike
The first time I saw his picture I was like ewwwww!!!
What is that thing doing near her,come to find out it was her husband
So his feet smell also shocked shocked and he speaks gbim gbim gbim l
I bet you the skin also smells
Chai omotola has suffered
Bleaching people smell
Now I wanna stab him and set the damsel free o jare grin grin grin

Lmao at "it's her husband"
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by TableLeg(m): 2:02am On Dec 08, 2012
pheyiechemie: [/color][color=#990000]

Serilously?, do I detect beefing?
Doctors need to detect the pins and buttons in your brain ... Ode
Why would i wanna beef someone i dont even know?!
Moro.n
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by wawaboy1(m): 6:36am On Dec 08, 2012
Are they going to show us the Private part
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
wawa_boy: Are they going to show us the Private part

Why on earth should they show you her private part
Are you mad?
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by Lizzylois(f): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
In your wildest dreams.attachee.
valencia25: If you like reveal am angry just no put my own name... Mehn! i really enjoyed that night with her, Omosexy got skillz i swear cool cool
Re: Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show by TableLeg(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
wawa_boy: Are they going to show us the Private part
Another one who should have been confined to the four walls of a mental unit!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World / Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet / What Is The Meaning Of Slay Queen ?(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.