Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Multilinks Setup For Sandwich And Pd Proxy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Multilinks Setup For Sandwich And Pd Proxy (2072 Views)

Unlimited Free Browsing On PC With Airtel Sim Using Pd-proxy.. / . / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multilinks Setup For Sandwich And Pd Proxy by cupid4ig(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2012
pls guys i need help how do i setup up multilink 3g modem to connect and browse without paying have tried connecting thing it keeps telling me error ppp control link terminated pls help
Re: Multilinks Setup For Sandwich And Pd Proxy by Chikebrain: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2012
cupid4ig: pls guys i need help how do i setup up multilink 3g modem to connect and browse without paying have tried connecting thing it keeps telling me error ppp control link terminated pls help
On the multilinks evdo modem, click connect and then on the sandwich software, select UDP, select any server, and then enter your username and password, select premium if you have upgraded or select trial and then demo for free users.
You could mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Multilinks Setup For Sandwich And Pd Proxy by cupid4ig(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
U don't seem to understand what I meant the multilingual is not connecting how do I set it up to connect without payment
Re: Multilinks Setup For Sandwich And Pd Proxy by cyberjhost(m): 5:41am On May 27, 2013
GUYZ DO YOU NEED
FREE PD- proxy codes??
Cheap Voucher code
Bulk pricing codes??

LIKE MY PAGE BELOW AND GET THE CHANCE

1 Like

Re: Multilinks Setup For Sandwich And Pd Proxy by folafola(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2013
cupid4ig: U don't seem to understand what I meant the multilingual is not connecting how do I set it up to connect without payment
are you sure your MODEM is properly installed? if not reinstall it, if i may ask when last did you use the MODEM? if it ha been long it MIGHT have been disabled just go to their office and deactivate yoir MODEM. if you want a better and easter internet why not use wifree i am a reseller u can be assisted anyrime
Re: Multilinks Setup For Sandwich And Pd Proxy by Ebenezerk2: 2:45pm On May 27, 2013
i HAVE TRIED THIS, IT DIDN'T WORK FOR SANDWICH DEMO (TRIAL).
Chikebrain:
On the multilinks evdo modem, click connect and then on the sandwich software, select UDP, select any server, and then enter your username and password, select premium if you have upgraded or select trial and then demo for free users.
You could mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Multilinks Setup For Sandwich And Pd Proxy by Jouslaw(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
PD--PROXY,,, WI--FREE ACTIVATION IN NIGERIA IS THE CHEAPEST......

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE USING PD--PROXY AND WI--FREE WITH YOUR MULTINIX, SPECTRIANET, UNWIRRED, COBRRANET AND SWIIFT4G

YOU DONT KNOW TO LOOK FURTHER TO UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT...

I CAN UPGRADE FOR YOU AT A CHEAPER RATE IN NIGERIA NAIRA(#) OR EVEN IN PERFECTMONEY($)

FOR MORE ABOUT MY PRODUCT AND SERVICES
CHECK BELOW
Re: Multilinks Setup For Sandwich And Pd Proxy by sachigo: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
My own multi-links modem is not connecting any more please i need help smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Subscription For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat And Their Codes / What Is The Best HP Laptop Now Within 200-250k / 12.1inches Corei3 HP Elitebook Touchscreen(pen) Laptop @45k LAST.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.