Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,447 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru (38770 Views)

Unlimited Free Browsing On PC With Airtel Sim Using Pd-proxy.. / . / Multilinks Setup For Sandwich And Pd Proxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by DrEva(m): 4:50am On Sep 14, 2012
Hi gurus, please shear your ideas here base on your experience, among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free, Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru which is the best?

UPDATE: The best VPN has been discovered to be www.abovevpn.com as it uses uncommon port to connect to over 47 servers. U can browse unlimited without any data subscription! (Free).

1 Like

Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by folafola(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
wi-free with Multilinks still remain the best
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by nel29: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
TunnelGuru.com is best but price is high..I heard they will decrease price soon..
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by DrEva(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2012
folafola: wi-free with Multilinks still remain the best
ok thanks but do i still need to be paying for multilinks subscription? Also which multilinks modem do you recommend.
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by DrEva(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
nel_29: TunnelGuru.com is best but price is high..I heard they will decrease price soon..
Thanks, kindly post their website.
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2012
Sandwich VPN is the Best, see it working at www.smallbusiness.com.ng/mtn. If you havent set up your Internet visit www.smallbusiness.com.ng/mtn to begin Free.
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by folafola(m): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
sandwich has problem with some OS while pd proxy restrain you from downloading torrents also you will need to buy 90 days voucher but wifree works directly with multilinks and it is damn fast but make sure the modem is EVDO enabled. the only issue with wifree is the buying of voucher but the solution is available we now have a Nigeria as a reseller. do you need a voucher? be wise
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by kisibo: 5:47am On Sep 23, 2012
folafola: sandwich has problem with some OS while pd proxy restrain you from downloading torrents also you will need to buy 90 days voucher but wifree works directly with multilinks and it is damn fast but make sure the modem is EVDO enabled. the only issue with wifree is the buying of voucher but the solution is available we now have a Nigeria as a reseller. do you need a voucher? be wise

Tx 4 d info....but do i need to subscribe on d muntilinks evdo b4 i can use the wifree wt it or how do i go about it pls shed more light to dis cos u have multilinks evdo dat i hav not been using for long.....tx
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by folafola(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2012
I have said it that you do not need any other subscription after you have upgraded your wifree. that is why I like wifree with Multilinks it is the cheapest because you do not need to subscribe for any other data so far your EVDO modem is still working.
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by kisibo: 6:33am On Sep 23, 2012
folafola: I have said it that you do not need any other subscription after you have upgraded your wifree. that is why I like wifree with Multilinks it is the cheapest because you do not need to subscribe for any other data so far your EVDO modem is still working.

tx bro...i will try dat as soon as i get to office tmrw.
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by folafola(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
try it and tell me if it works but you will need to upgrade your wifree account I can always do that if you so desire
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by gmcbiz(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2012
attention Tunnel Guru user

tunnel guru just released the new version this morning, version 1.6.0.1, so dont panick if yours just stopped working, just download the new version and implent the new settings and you are good to go. FEEL THE SPEED!!!

happy new week
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by Ogetogeo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
SANDWICHVPN Remains the best.

Why pay 8LR for a voucher and going through the stress of looking for a particular mundane modem which hardly have network coverage all over the country, when you can get another voucher for less than half of that, which still works on two networks, multilinks and mtn bis will high coverage?

Get more info here: http://koboplace..com/2012/09/mtn-bis-or-multi-links-plus-sandwich.html
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by kisibo: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
folafola: try it and tell me if it works but you will need to upgrade your wifree account I can always do that if you so desire

I tried it but it keeps telling me to upgrade...so tell me what to do now ?
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by mavtrevor(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
I prefer pdproxy because of the number of servers they have...and they have also resolved their problems with Nigeria....
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by doziej84: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
pls which among these can i use to download torrent files b/cos i use tunnel guru but it dosent allow download of torrent

thanks
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by mavtrevor(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
doziej84: pls which among these can i use to download torrent files b/cos i use tunnel guru but it dosent allow download of torrent

thanks

Pdproxy has torrent servers....
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by Ogetogeo(m): 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
doziej84: pls which among these can i use to download torrent files b/cos i use tunnel guru but it dosent allow download of torrent

thanks

Sandwich have 5 torrent servers and its cheaper, get more info here: http://koboplace..no/2012/09/mtn-bis-or-multi-links-plus-sandwich.html
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by Ogetogeo(m): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
Why go for pd proxy that will just wake up one morning and suspend your accounts simply because you are a Nigerian? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Get Sandwich vpn for cheaper amount and get ur unlimited downloads and torrent servers.
More here: http://koboplace..no/2012/09/mtn-bis-or-multi-links-plus-sandwich.html
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by doziej84: 12:49am On Sep 27, 2012
Ogetogeo:

Sandwich have 5 torrent servers and its cheaper, get more info here: http://koboplace..no/2012/09/mtn-bis-or-multi-links-plus-sandwich.html

@ogetogeo, hv u used sandwich vpn to download torrent files using utorrent from torrent websites?

i'm asking b/cos presently i use tunnel guru but that dosent work with utorrent. i need something that will enable me to download torrent files asap.

thanks
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by mikeljims(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2012
doziej84:

@ogetogeo, hv u used sandwich vpn to download torrent files using utorrent from torrent websites?

i'm asking b/cos presently i use tunnel guru but that dosent work with utorrent. i need something that will enable me to download torrent files asap.

thanks
PD proxy downloads torrent files go get that
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by Ogetogeo(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2012
doziej84:

thanks

Yes it works.
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by rorymabangis: 4:25am On Sep 28, 2012
Hello all users of wi-free and non users of wi-free. i am rorymabangis of wi-free. you can buy vouchers from me. i accept liberty reserve as payment for wi-free vouchers. i also have 3month vouchers.

you may contact me via yahoo messenger : rorymabangis
cellphone: +639185682148

i hope we can do business together

thank you
[/size][size=8pt][color=#770077][/color]
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by mavtrevor(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2012
You can be able to download torrents with internet download manager using any of the vpn. Just a little trick i shared some time ago.
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by Chikebrain: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2012
I'll suggest sandwichVPN for downloading torrents because you can get up to 300KB download rate but the highest you can on Pdproxy is 120KB download rate and its more consistent. To download torrents file, you'll need a torrents download manager either Utorrents of flashget(you can download these software from [url]filehippo.com[/url]).

For more enquires and the unlimited browsing,You could send me a mail(chike.louis@yahoo.com) or chat with me live on www.louisint.2itb.com.
Always willing and happy to help
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by doziej84: 12:57am On Oct 01, 2012
how do i subscribe for sandwich vpn. i just checked their website and there is no payment option like liberty reserve etc.
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by doziej84: 1:30am On Oct 01, 2012
mavtrevor: You can be able to download torrents with internet download manager using any of the vpn. Just a little trick i shared some time ago.

pls i have some downloaded files on boxopus. how do i transfer them to dropbox?
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by Chikebrain: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2012
doziej84: how do i subscribe for sandwich vpn. i just checked their website and there is no payment option like liberty reserve etc.

There is an option for liberty reserve payment, but i'll advise you bye a voucher from their resellers because its actually more quicker for your account to be activated than to use LR. Here is the link to their resellers http://sandwichvpn.com/res_nigeria. You could mail me (chike.louis@yahoo.com) or chat with me on [url]Louisint.2itb.com[/url]
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by Eguason: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
pls i use tunnelguru and each time i tr to connect thru the vpn tunnel it gives me this message "please try after 1 min.
checkf u hv entered wrong id/password or
your service is expired/ Alloted bandwidth is used up or
your userid is being used from other machine or
you have logged ito this/other server within last 1 minute.". I can only connect thru the https tunnel but that can not open secure website like yahoomail, facebook and gmail
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by Eguason: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
pls i use tunnelguru and each time i tr to connect thru the vpn tunnel it gives me this message "please try after 1 min.
you have logged ito this/other server within last 1 minute.". I can only connect thru the https tunnel but that can not open secure website like yahoomail, facebook and gmail. pls help me out. my email is eguasonfrancis@gmail.com
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by Ogetogeo(m): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
doziej84: how do i subscribe for sandwich vpn. i just checked their website and there is no payment option like liberty reserve etc.

Check here and get your vouchers and enough technical support 24/7: http://koboplace..com/2012/09/mtn-bis-or-multi-links-plus-sandwich.html
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by Ogetogeo(m): 12:00am On Oct 02, 2012
Eguason: pls i use tunnelguru and each time i tr to connect thru the vpn tunnel it gives me this message "please try after 1 min.
you have logged ito this/other server within last 1 minute.". I can only connect thru the https tunnel but that can not open secure website like yahoomail, facebook and gmail. pls help me out. my email is eguasonfrancis@gmail.com

I dont really use TG but will advice you try SANDWICHVPN: http://koboplace..com/2012/09/mtn-bis-or-multi-links-plus-sandwich.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP / "loading Pbr For Descriptor 2 : Done : Bad Pbr" for winxp sp2 on a dell pc / Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.