Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' (3190 Views)

The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour / An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk5KAWdwPpE

Is this Obamanation of desolation or what?
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2012
Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2TWh-KxQsU
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2012
Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'

Jamie Foxx calls Obama "our lord and savior" on Soul Train awards.

on Sunday night's Soul Train awards in Las Vegas, Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx called Barack Obama "our lord and savior."

"It's like church over here. It's like church in here. First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama," he said.

Since the 2008 election, several have attempted to deify Barack Obama.

ABC's Jake Tapper noticed the messianic tone of Obama's first presidential campaign and wrote: "It's as if Tom Daschle descended from on high saying, 'Be not afraid; for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all the people: for there is born to you this day in the city of Chicago a Savior, who is Barack the Democrat.'"

Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'.

In November 2010, Newsweek declared him "god of all things" on its cover, and first lady Michele Obama once declared of her husband: "This President has brought us out of the dark and into the light.”

During the 2012 Democratic National Convention, a poster was sold that called Obama "Prophesy fulfilled," and a calendar sold at the event appeared to compare Obama to Jesus Christ.

Most recently, a book written by Florida A&M professor Barbara A. Taylor called Obama an "apostle" sent by God to create a political heaven on earth. According to the professor, God told her this in her dreams.

"Then, as I began to contemplate ways to assist Barack in his 2012 re-election bid something miraculous happened. I felt God’s (His) Spirit beckoning me in my dreams at night. Listening, cautiously, I learned that Jesus walked the earth to create a more civilized society, Martin (Luther King) walked the earth to create a more justified society, but, Apostle Barack, the name he was called in my dreams, would walk the earth to create a more equalized society, for the middle class and working poor," she wrote.

"It's sad, but true, that for many people Obama is 'lord and savior,' because the government is their god," one person commented at the Washington Times.

"I guess Obama really IS the messiah," Noel Sheppard wrote at Newsbusters.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jamie-foxx-calls-barack-obama-our-lord-and-savior
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by advocate666: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2012
HE is the President and all your wailings will change fuckall.
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2012
advocate666:

HE is the President and all your wailings will change fuckall.

Do you believe that the POTUS is your lord and saviour?
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by demelza: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
@Op
Are you for real? Do you think its only Jesus who is referred to as lord or saviour?
Haven't you ever heard of the lords in Britain. So if I were to walk up to one of them and as a form of greeting call him my lord, does it mean I am blaspheming?
Go look at the definition of saviour and you would see its not totally unfounded calling him that. Hell, someone who saves you from something that might otherwise be injurious or harmful to you is your saviour even though we don't call it as such here.
Jamie didnt say anything blasphemous, he just used the English vocabulary in a way that might be pretty hard to grasp if one isnt a ................
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
I can see that the admonition to Christians to pray for their leaders and be subject even the froward does not apply to you !!

"Servants, be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the unjust." - 1 Peter 2:18

"for rulers, and for everyone who has authority over us. Pray for these people so that we can have a quiet and peaceful life always lived in a godly and reverent way" - 1 Timothy 2:2
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
demelza: @Op

Are you for real? Do you think its only Jesus who is referred to as lord or saviour?
Haven't you ever heard of the lords in Britain. So if I were to walk up to one of them and as a form of greeting call him my lord, does it mean I am blaspheming?
Go look at the definition of saviour and you would see its not totally unfounded calling him that. Hell, someone who saves you from something that might otherwise be injurious or harmful to you is your saviour even though we don't call it as such here.
Jamie didnt say anything blasphemous, he just used the English vocabulary in a way that might be pretty hard to grasp if one isnt a ................

Jamie Foxx said: "First of all, give an honour to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama!"

He did not just say lord, said lord and saviour and not just that he actually said God but if you're not a Christian you will have no clue as to the implications of that statement.
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
frosbel: I can see that the admonition to Christians to pray for their leaders and be subject even the froward does not apply to you !!

"Servants, be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the unjust." - 1 Peter 2:18

"for rulers, and for everyone who has authority over us. Pray for these people so that we can have a quiet and peaceful life always lived in a godly and reverent way" - 1 Timothy 2:2

It does not say that you should worship them as your God. Pray for him and not to him.
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
Many African Americans who supported Obama respond with dismay at the statement of Jamie Foxx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FiaB2B5Hcw
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by advocate666: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

irrelevant
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by advocate666: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
OLAADEGBU: Many African Americans who supported Obama respond with dismay at the statement of Jamie Foxx.

Many Brainwashed christians who supported Obama respond with dismay at the statement of Jamie Foxx
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by mazaje(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
OLAADEGBU is just a nut case. . . .So Mitt Romeny the mormon whose church just strated accepting blacks a few decades ago is the god man eh?. . .Your video is a waste of time and a waste of space despite all the nonsense from the right Obama still won. . .Keep deluding yourself. . .
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Only dumb slaves like you need a lord or a saviour. Freaking slowpoke lol
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
mazaje: OLAADEGBU is just a nut case. . . .So Mitt Romeny the mormon whose church just strated accepting blacks a few decades ago is the god man eh?. . .Your video is a waste of time and a waste of space despite all the nonsense from the righ Obama still won. . .Keep deluding yourself. . .

If the right had stopped appealing to the lowest common denominator, they would have won the election. But NO, they had to alienate sensible people and minorities by appealing to people with the mental acumen of Olaadegbu; ignorant and pathetic people who mask their prejudice and idiocy under "judeo christian values" and stick their noses in other issues they have no business interfering with.
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by wiegraf: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Whatever one's masters decrees, we shall blindly follow. $deity knows we can't think for ourselves

Haters gonna hate

And I'm not even a fan of obama for other reasons, but romney? Lol
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
Martian:

Only dumb slaves like you need a lord or a saviour. Freaking slowpoke lol

Rather it is only stupidity that will make a person deify Obama.
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
wiegraf:

Whatever one's masters decrees, we shall blindly follow. $deity knows we can't think for ourselves

Haters gonna hate

And I'm not even a fan of obama for other reasons, but romney? Lol

And who is talking about Romney?
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by mazaje(m): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
OLAADEGBU: This is what sensible Americans say about Jamie Foxx's outburst.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/rick-warren-says-obama-deification-is-blasphemy.html

Sensible americans are busy thinking of how to make their country better and not bandying baseless conspiracies on the internet. . .
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by wiegraf: 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

And who is talking about Romney?

Mazaje. Assuming you've discussed your views with mazaje before, or he is just aware of your positions from reading your other anti-obama threads, from his post I could infer you support romney, no? If I'm wrong though then I stand corrected.

What does that have to do with anything? It highlights the hypocrisy of attacking the more zealous of obama's supporters for blasphemy while ignoring the fact that the beliefs of the alternative you support himself, not even those of his supporters as is the case with obama, are considered blasphemy to your religion.

Blasphemy is a rather sorry victimless crime anyways, but that's another topic

And I've not come across any sensible american on faux news before, though I could be wrong
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
mazaje:

Sensible americans are busy thinking of how to make their country better and not bandying baseless conspiracies on the internet. . .

Baseless conspiracies? I posted the hard evidence on videoclips and you still call it baseless conspiracies. When will you Obamaniacs stop burying your heads in the sand? Here is the evidence again if you say that you've not seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHPSALWE1_U
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
wiegraf:

Mazaje. Assuming you've discussed your views with mazaje before, or he is just aware of your positions from reading your other anti-obama threads, from his post I could infer you support romney, no? If I'm wrong though then I stand corrected.

Your worldview is based on conjectures isn't it?

wiegraf:

What does that have to do with anything? It highlights the hypocrisy of attacking the more zealous of obama's supporters for blasphemy while ignoring the fact that the beliefs of the alternative you support himself, not even those of his supporters as is the case with obama, are considered blasphemy to your religion.

Some sensible obama supporters like those in the videoclip below know where to draw the line.

wiegraf:

Blasphemy is a rather sorry victimless crime anyways, but that's another topic

I'll rather call it stupidity because I feel Jamie Foxx is talking out of ignorance.

wiegraf:

And I've not come across any sensible american on faux news before, though I could be wrong

I'll post one for you as time permits, in the meantime enjoy this one.

Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by mazaje(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Baseless conspiracies? I posted the hard evidence on videoclips and you still call it baseless conspiracies. When will you Obamaniacs stop burying your heads in the sand? Here is the evidence again if you say that you've not seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHPSALWE1_U

Hope you know what satire is?He is a comedian and comedian do and say many unconventional things. . .Some claim to be god. . .You are a joke. . .
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
mazaje:

Hope you know what satire is?He is a comedian and comedian do and say many unconventional things. . .Some claim to be god. . .You are a joke. . .

You call it satire? Oh it's a comedy that you applaud, at least he has made you a believer in a god. Behold your newly discovered god!

Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
Here is a response to Jamie Foxx's folly.

Jamie Foxx: A disciple in Pravda's church of ‘Obama’s fools’

“First of all,” Noel Sheppard of Newsbusters quoted Oscar-winning actor Jamie saying on a previously recorded broadcast of the Soul Train Awards on Black Entertainment Television (BET) Sunday, “give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama.”

“Please also notice,” Sheppard noted, “that this clip was used as a promo for the presentation by BET.”

“I guess Obama really IS the messiah.

Apparently, uber-desciples like Foxx are determined to assist the president in resurrecting those “Obamessiah” days, when it was as “cool to be an Obama supporter as it was in 2008, with the posters and all that stuff.”

There’s even a website -- ObamessiahBlogspot.com -- that proclaims Obama is the messiah.

“... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire -- January 7, 2008.

“Apostle Barack, the next young leader with a new cause,” Obama devotee Barbara A. Thompson posted Nov. 5, “had been taken to the mountaintop and allowed to see over the other side.”

“He had the answers to unlock the kingdom of “heaven here on earth” for his followers. The answers were repeated – over and over – in speeches Barack had made from his presidential announcement to his inaugural address. Those speeches or his teachings contained the answers to the middle class and working poor people living in a “heaven here on earth.” For when the answers were unlocked and enacted, Apostle Barack’s vision of America would be realized.

It’s all part of what Dr. Mark Edward Taylor spoke about in his March lecture -- "Branding Obamessiah: The Rise of an American Idol" -- and a phenomenon Yahoo News explored in April.

However, while Gather's Ian Thorpe recently shrugged off "The Catechism of the Obamesiah Cult" as a bunch of silliness, the proclamation by Foxx -- that Obama is “God and our lord and savior” -- was met by many Americans with immediate indignation.

As Twitchy reported Monday -- as evidenced by website’s collection of posts that erupted on Twitter that day -- “people are rightly outraged.”

“I missed the story where Barack died for my sins 2000 yrs ago,” DemetriusMinor (@dminor85) tweeted.

“'Scuse me while I go hurl,” said Lara (NOT LAURA) (@LHayes67).

Even Obama supporters were offended.

“Jamie foxx tripping,” tweeted JDash (@CaptainTakeYoHo). “Obama is the big homie and President but lord and savior is only God title to have.”

“President Obama is not anybody's Lord and Savior,” said Marielle Thomas (@IAmMarielleT). To put him in that category is blasphemy of the highest degree. There's only 1.”

I don't care how proud you are that President Obama was re-elected Mr Jamie Fox,” Efrem Smith (@efremsmith) tweeted, “you don't call him lord and savior. Not even as a joke.—

While many called Foxx’s comment “creepy,” others simply called Foxx a “fool.”

Curiously, precisely one week before Foxx’s “blasphemous” pronouncement – that Obama is “God” -- Xavier Lerma of Pravda defined Obama as “a Communist” and his followers as “fools.”

“He is a Communist without question promoting the Communist Manifesto without calling it so. How shrewd he is in America. His cult of personality mesmerizes those who cannot go beyond their ignorance. They will continue to follow him like those fools who still praise Lenin and Stalin in Russia. Obama's fools and Stalin's fools share the same drink of illusion.

“Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society,” Lerma mused with wonder Nov. 19, “and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.”

“O'bomber even keeps the war going along the Mexican border with projects like "fast and furious" and there is still no sign of ending it.

“Any normal individual understands,” Lerma could only conclude of Obama voters – citing the president’s bailout of “businesses that voted for him,” the increase of America’s “debt to over 16 trillion” and “an ever increasing unemployment rate especially among blacks and other minorities” -- is that “liberalism is a psychosis.”

“President Vladimir Putin could never have imagined anyone so ignorant or so willing to destroy their people like Obama,” Lerma testified, “much less seeing millions vote for someone like Obama.”

While Lerma’s opinion of Putin’s benevolence as a leader is all well and good, at least Obama hasn’t – as CNN reminded Sunday -- imprisoned anyone “for performing a song" that was "critical” of him – yet.

Lerma's perspective of Christianity in America however, was sadly quite accurate.

“The red, white and blue still flies happily but only in Russia. Russia still has St George defeating the Dragon with the symbol of the cross on its' flag. The ACLU and other atheist groups in America would never allow the US flag with such religious symbols. Lawsuits a plenty against religious freedom and expression in the land of the free. Christianity in the U.S. is under attack as it was during the early period of the Soviet Union when religious symbols were against the law.

Ironically, while liberals demand "separation of church and state" -- a phrase that appears nowhere in the United States Constitution -- they seem all too eager to establish "the state" as the nation's "church," with Obama as its official deity.

Clearly, many truly believe that Obama will deliver them from their oppressions.

But that's the thing about being a messiah.

One day, your devoted followers are waving palm fronds and singing your name in the streets.
The next thing you know, they're demanding fulfillment of the many miracles they expected you to deliver and screaming for your crucifixion.

How long will it take for Obama's "fools" to realize he is not their "lord and savior," that "the moment when the rise of the oceans" will begin "to slow and our planet" will begin "to heal" will not come by the wave of his mighty hand? Only time will tell.

“Let's give American voters the benefit of the doubt,” Lerma allowed in the meantime, “and say it was all voter fraud and not ignorance or stupidity in electing a man who does not even know what to do and refuses help from Russia when there was an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.”

“The question is how long will the once "Land of the Free" remain the United Socialist States of America?

“Suffer little children,” Jesus said in Matthew 19:14, “and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”

Unfortunately, with disciples like Foxx in the church of “fools” -- calling upon America's "illiterate society" to “share the same drink of illusion” that Obama is “God and our lord and savior” -- it may be as Lerma warned.

“Their suffering has only begun.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/jamie-foxx-a-disciple-pravda-s-church-of-obama-s-fools?CID=obinsite

Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by mazaje(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You call it satire? Oh it's a comedy that you applaud, at least he has made you a believer in a god. Behold your newly discovered god!

You are obviously a very dull guy since you clearly do not understand satire,comedy and figurative speech. . . .
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by wiegraf: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Your worldview is based on conjectures isn't it?
This statement is an assumption as well, worse than mine as it's based on rather little except maybe a bias against atheism or faulty logic.
I'm not sure why an xtian would tell an atheist his worldview is based on conjecture anyways. You do understand you believe in talking fires, snakes, virgin births etc, simply because a book with no evidence to support its claims says so. In fact. You xtians even proudly declare you have faith, not facts.

Anyways, simple google + olaadegbu + romney

https://www.nairaland.com/1025391/why-not-voting-president-obama/4#12895585

OLAADEGBU:

It rather Obama who invited satanists like JayZ for his campaign that is a satanists the choice of Romney even though a Mormon could have been a better choice than Obama.

It's fairly disingenuous to claim you don't support romney even without posts like the quoted either ways, as you do notice he was the only viable alternative, yes? It's not a baseless assumption.

OLAADEGBU:

Some sensible obama supporters like those in the videoclip below know where to draw the line.

Victimless crime

OLAADEGBU:

I'll rather call it stupidity because I feel Jamie Foxx is talking out of ignorance.

Victimless crime. Completely. In no way near as important as freedom of speech. You're free to your opinions. I find them rather odd is all, so I'm curious in a way.

OLAADEGBU:

I'll post one for you as time permits, in the meantime enjoy this one.

Why thank you, but I care not. Victimless crime, and one only fundies would consider a "crime" anyways.
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
mazaje:

You are obviously a very dull guy since you clearly do not understand satire,comedy and figurative speech. . . .

I see. Figurative speech you say. Wait until you see a work of art by Glenn Beck who made a figurine of Obama in urine and put it on sale for $25,000 on e bay. Don't tell me it's not funny because it makes fun of your god it is only satire and comedy, no?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ff1BXhH9eE
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by mazaje(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I see. Figurative speech you say. Wait until you see a work of art by Glenn Beck who made a figurine of Obama in urine and put it on sale for $25,000 on e bay. Don't tell me it's not funny because it makes fun of your god it is only satire and comedy, no?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ff1BXhH9eE

My god?. . .You are the one that believe in god i don't. . .making fun of obama means nothing to me. You are obviously too dull to understand satire. . .What ever your gods the white republicans tell you is what you must accept. . .

1 Like

Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
wiegraf:
This statement is an assumption as well, worse than mine as it's based on rather little except maybe a bias against atheism or faulty logic.
I'm not sure why an xtian would tell an atheist his worldview is based on conjecture anyways. You do understand you believe in talking fires, snakes, virgin births etc, simply because a book with no evidence to support its claims says so. In fact. You xtians even proudly declare you have faith, not facts.

Anyways, simple google + olaadegbu + romney

https://www.nairaland.com/1025391/why-not-voting-president-obama/4#12895585

Faith is the evidence of things not seen and the substance of things hoped for. It is having confidence in things more real than what you detect with the physical senses, and of cause I'm biased and lean to the Bible just as you are biased into beliefs that has no foundation.

wiegraf:

It's fairly disingenuous to claim you don't support romney even without posts like the quoted either ways, as you do notice he was the only viable alternative, yes? It's not a baseless assumption.

Even if I supported Romney what has it got to do with the topic at hand? is this another tactic of atheists at diverting issues at hand?

wiegraf:

Victimless crime

Freedom of speech allows folks to air their views stupid or sensible.

wiegraf:

Victimless crime. Completely. In no way near as important as freedom of speech. You're free to your opinions. I find them rather odd is all, so I'm curious in a way.

Those who are sensible would know where to draw the line.

wiegraf:

Why thank you, but I care not. Victimless crime, and one only fundies would consider a "crime" anyways.

It may not be a crime because it is covered by the constitution but I'll call it stupidity.
Re: Jamie Foxx Calls Barack Hussein Obama "God" And Our Lord and Saviour' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
mazaje:

My god?. . .You are the one that believe in god i don't. . .making fun of obama means nothing to me. You are obviously too dull to understand satire. . .What ever your gods the white republicans tell you is what you must accept. . .

Your god, who is your god, Obama? If Jamie Foxx achieved anything at all he at least made you believe in a god called Flobama. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True Our Salvation Is Really A Free Gift? No Strings? / Proof That Catholic Popes Are Not Chosen By God: Endorsement Of Gay Sex. / See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.