Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com (3242 Views)

Why You Should Change From ..com To Yourname.com / Move My Blogsite To Dot.com / How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To .com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com by frankfreeman: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2012
i have been using the address like 4 to 5 months now but it look immature and i will like to change it to dot com and i do hope that it will draw more views.
Re: How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com by demoreon: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
1.You will need to purchase a domain name(cost abt 8-10$)
2.Then link it to your blog.
Re: How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com by barapistis(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
demoreon: 1.You will need to purchase a domain name(cost abt 8-10$)
2.Then link it to your blog.

yep

purchase and link to but some registrars nameserver will not work with or the redirection thing
2..dont buy from google directly cos it going to link your domain name with google apps
3.i can get it done for you just like mine [url]naijacerts.com[/url] @ a minimal price
it takes 24 to 48 hours to get it done

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com by demoreon: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
bara pistis:

yep

purchase and link to but some registrars nameserver will not work with or the redirection thing
2..dont buy from google directly cos it going to link your domain name with google apps
3.i can get it done for you just like mine [url]naijacerts.com[/url] @ a minimal price
it takes 24 to 48 hours to get it done
Sure am aware about that,I didn't go into details cos am waiting for the poster to make a comment, this days ppl ask questions and don't bother checking if it has been answered.
I use hostgator, godaddy and namecheap. I prefer namecheap though.
Re: How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com by frankfreeman: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
that's all for your respond,like how much will it cost me
Re: How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com by barapistis(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
frankfreeman: that's all for your respond,like how much will it cost me

3000 settings + domain name understand am just trying to help
and if you already have a domain name let me know.i could do it for almost free...
Re: How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com by demoreon: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
frankfreeman: that's all for your respond,like how much will it cost me

It will cost you 12$ that's about 2000naira

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com by mavtrevor(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2012
Get a domain name, use Namescheap free DNS service to point your domain to your blogger blog. It could cost you less than $5 if you can find a good Godaddy coupon.
Re: How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com by frankfreeman: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
thats nice but how do i pay for it since am residing in ghana and do it have expiring date in which you are required to pay another money
Re: How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com by demoreon: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
frankfreeman: thats nice but how do i pay for it since am residing in ghana and do it have expiring date in which you are required to pay another money
You can use your mastercard or visa depending on the hosting company you dealing with,also you need to keep paying so long you own it, so if you decide to pay for more than 1year depending on your needs, you could get a good discount.
Re: How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com by frankfreeman: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
so this 2000 and 3000 quoted above is for how long and if i did"t have master card what other alternative do i have
Re: How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com by demoreon: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
frankfreeman: so this 2000 and 3000 quoted above is for how long and if i did"t have master card what other alternative do i have
Its for a year, if you don't have a mastercard you can use other available payment option depending on the hosting company, most accept master,visa,amex,discover and paypal. Also you could pay someone in naira to help you with the purchase.
Re: How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com by gistyinka(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
@ frankfreeman if you need someone to help you out call me here at 08180109400 for just #2000
Re: How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com by barapistis(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
demoreon:
Its for a year, if you don't have a mastercard you can use other available payment option depending on the hosting company, most accept master,visa,amex,discover and paypal. Also you could pay someone in naira to help you with the purchase.

nice answer..and why is it taking this guy donkey years to get a domain name

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Channels Tv Contact Us Page Database Error / Mtn 500gb Cheat Now Rocking 9ja. / Please Help I Cant Make My Site To Be Visible On Google Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.