Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Request - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Request (536 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request by omogidi234(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hi all,

Please I need a property for outright purchase on Medical Road "aka" Simbiat Abiola Road, Ikeja. C of O, Consent or RC. Open budget. Please I will appreciate dealing with the seller, principal agent or anyone having direct access to the principal agent. You could please drop whatever you have here or mail me at kleandenation@yahoo.ca and I will get back to you asap. Many thanks.
Re: Request by omogidi234(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hi all,

Please the request is still on. Thanks.
Re: Request by RKVINTLTD: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
May let you know that Simbiat Abiola Property is very real to get for sales because of the fast developing axis of Computer village.

If will agree with me, as an Estate Agent I will let you know that;
LEFT SIDE FROM AWOLOWO WAY;
The first plot is being reconstructed, the second & the 3rd plot had been converted to Shoping complex occupied by Computer Village Traders, The 4th plot being occupied by Slot Mobile Giant, 5 & 6 the owners are not selling now, the next been recently renovated,
7th is occupied by the Tribune Press, 8th by Computer village Trader, 9th by Computer Village Traders, 10th occupied by Landover Air Services.
Other remaining land belongs to Nigerian Police, Mechanic Association and Nigerian Post office service.

RIGHT WING FROM AWOLOWO WAY;
This is no go area as the land belongs to The Nigerian Police up to entrance to Bashiru Oweh Lagos City Computer / Polythenic and majority of the land in this area belongs to The Nigerian Railway Corporation under demolision notice.
At the upper right from the bank belongs to Nigrian Cocoa Board (Warehouse) A div. of Oodua Group of Company now being reconverted and reconstructed by Lagos state Government.

You may wish to choose a better location at Ikeja that carries no risk.

It is only Computer Village axis that is fully own by individual without threat of acquisition.

So think wisely to buy in this area.

That is my professional advice for now.

In case you need more assistance for Ikeja properties, please feel free to contact us, we shall be of help.

Best of luck.

Mr. Raphael
for Raphael Koya Ventures Int. Ltd.
7, Awolowo way Ikeja, (Shop 26).
Tel: 08033255591, 08129220155
raphaelkoya@yahoo.co.uk
raphaelkoyaintltd@yahoo.com
Re: Request by omogidi234(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
Many thanks for the advice.

Request is still on.

(1) (Reply)

This 3br Flat To Let @ Alapere With 2t/2bt For 350k X1yr. / Newly Built 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment Close To Ikeja By Guinness - N700,000/yr / Wanted: Office Space Within Akilo Road/acme Road Axis, Ogba - Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.