Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Best Time To Rent A New Accommodation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Time To Rent A New Accommodation (528 Views)

It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) / Rent A Full Shop Or Half Shop In Wuse Market Abuja. / When Is The Best Time To Roof A House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Time To Rent A New Accommodation by patostation(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2013
I once rented this accommodation I felt was so spacious and to my taste in the Coconut area of Lagos.I packed in around September after the landlord finished renovation. I was enjoying my new life of independence as a bachelor then, until one morning when heavy rain fell. The date, June 1, cannot be deleted from my memory due to the suffering I went through. Most of my priced possession - photographs, electronics, furniture and furnishings - were destroyed. With the benefit of hindsight, I now wonder if it is not better to get a new accommodation around June/July/August when the rains are heaviest so that one can assess each property well. What's your take?

Re: Best Time To Rent A New Accommodation by patostation(m): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2013
Check out this house in Ikeja Area

Re: Best Time To Rent A New Accommodation by patostation(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2013
And this one

(1) (Reply)

An Executive Mini Flat / 1 Roomself Contain To Let @back Of Chillat Hotel Ajah Lagos #200 / A Plot Of Land @ Ire-akari Estate, Isolo (n25m Askin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.