Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Salary Scale Of Bankers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Scale Of Bankers (4775 Views)

Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers / Questions Concerning Your Preferred Salary Scale During Job Interviews / Chartered Institute Of Bankers Of Nigeria's Website And E-mail Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Scale Of Bankers by EEngineer1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
A friend of mine just got called for a diamond bank aptitude test but the guy has reached the interview stage of a multinational oil firm,

the guy wants to know what the salary scale for newly employed bankers would be like even though he is very aware that oil companies pay much higher, he isnt a very big fan of field engineering[ oil industry people should understand this] since that is the position he applied for, going 2 months offshore and spending one month at home doesnt seem attractive to him

pls nlers just help me with the estimate of the average banking salary for freshly employed graduates
thanks house
Re: Salary Scale Of Bankers by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Salary Scale Of Bankers by EEngineer1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
200k is cool, but pls can u explain the meaning of contract staff and what their pay package is like
Re: Salary Scale Of Bankers by sneak3(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
200k FBN
198K GTB
Don't know abt others buh i guess they are all over a 100k sha

My advice: oil coy anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: Salary Scale Of Bankers by obasijoy(f): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
Only for confirmed staffs. Some bankers earn 60k- 108'. More especially some marketers. When you see. Them putting on flashy suits, you wouldn't know. I know of a lady that got her employment letter from zenith bank as a marketer her pay is 70,000. The pay doesn't worth the stress in bank marketing. Tell your friend to continue with both till he gets appointment letter on any of the two. Don't put your head on one basket. Half bread is better than non.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Scale Of Bankers by sneak3(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
Contract staff are those staff that came in via a contracting recruitment agency. They are not recruited directly by the bank thus does not enjoy some benefits that the core staff of the bank enjoys. Their pay ranges from 50-80k
Re: Salary Scale Of Bankers by nnorugasteven: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
Wat of breewery. NB,Guniess,Consoildate,sabmiller
Re: Salary Scale Of Bankers by oseiwe(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Abeg tell am say I wan replace am fot dat oil coy. I go give am a good bankin job
Re: Salary Scale Of Bankers by mo2raur(f): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2012
oseiwe: Abeg tell am say I wan replace am fot dat oil coy. I go give am a good bankin job

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah.....True talk
Re: Salary Scale Of Bankers by EEngineer1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
oseiwe: Abeg tell am say I wan replace am fot dat oil coy. I go give am a good bankin job

he is also thinking of the frequency of banking recruitment, he is not so confident that the opportunity would come by again
Re: Salary Scale Of Bankers by DisGuy: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
obasijoy: Only for confirmed staffs. Some bankers earn 60k- 108'. More especially some marketers. When you see. Them putting on flashy suits, you wouldn't know. I know of a lady that got her employment letter from zenith bank as a marketer her pay is 70,000. The pay doesn't worth the stress in bank marketing. Tell your friend to continue with both till he gets appointment letter on any of the two. Don't put your head on one basket. Half bread is better than non.

as he come get only one head now nko? abi person dey get two heads ni grin

e fit be eggs sha, make e distribute am well well
Re: Salary Scale Of Bankers by samik900(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2012
Diamond 185k zenit 145k.bt bros,diamond bnk is a very nice place.apart frm d pay,dey wil lavish on u wit house allowance,car allw,wardrope nd u wil grow faster.i tink one of d bst afta fbn.only f staff nd nt marketers

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview @mg Resources Pls Are They Real? / Job Invite / FCMB Direct Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.