Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Mario Balotelli Is Now A Proud Father Of A Bouncing Baby Girl!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mario Balotelli Is Now A Proud Father Of A Bouncing Baby Girl!!! (1651 Views)

Mario Balotelli Faces FA Investigation Over 'Racist' Instagram Post / 5 Brilliant And Funny Quotes From Mario Balotelli / Top 10: Mario Balotelli’s Craziest Moments As A Manchester City Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mario Balotelli Is Now A Proud Father Of A Bouncing Baby Girl!!! by pitoski(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mancherster City Striker, Mario Balotelli, is now a proud father of a baby girl after his pregnant girlfriend, Raffaella Fico, delivered the baby . Raffaella was rushed to hospital after having contractions while at home with her mum.

The baby came 3 weeks earlier than expected and she weighs 8lbs, 4oz (3.8kg) and was registered in her mother's name. Her name is Pia.

There was no official comment from Balotelli following the 'nappy' news although sources close to the City star said he was 'delighted' with the birth which took place at the private Clinica Mediterranea in Naples.

Ex underwear model Raffaella and Balotelli had split up in April following a furious doorstep bust up after she flew to Manchester from Italy to confront him over his cheating.

However since then he has not been in touch with Raffaella and only this week she had issued an ultimatum to the player saying: 'If you love our child and me then marry me.'

On Thursday a source at the clinic said: 'Pia was born on Wednesday night and both mother and baby are doing well.'

Raffaella, who has dated Cristiano Ronaldo in the past and also appeared in Italy's version of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, is said to have sold exclusive first pictures of Pia to glossy Italian weekly Chi - the magazine that published photographs of a topless Duchess of Cambridge.

Balotelli, who has scored just once in 11 Premier League games this season, will hope to involved when City welcome Manchester United to the Etihad Stadium on Sunday.

22-Year-Old Mario Balotelli is also preparing for the Manchester derby this Sunday.
Congrats Mario. Welcome to the Fatherhood!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2244325/Mario-Balotelli-daughter-Pia-born.html

http://www.gistnaija.com/2012/12/mario-balootelli-is-now-proud-father-of.html

Re: Mario Balotelli Is Now A Proud Father Of A Bouncing Baby Girl!!! by pitoski(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
More pictures

Re: Mario Balotelli Is Now A Proud Father Of A Bouncing Baby Girl!!! by homesteady(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
wat a lucky baby....lol...she has a cool dad...lol..i'm so jealous of her...she'lll never be bored...cauz her dad keeps on doing crazy things....especially when he did some fireworks in his house
Re: Mario Balotelli Is Now A Proud Father Of A Bouncing Baby Girl!!! by lekzy007(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
congrat balotelli....

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo To Adebayor : We Don't Need You! / Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? / Can You Believe This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.