Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? (1654 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. / Can Wenger Ever Be Sacked ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by Akolawole(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2006
By continous demand of Kitaun, i hereby launch this thread.

Quite unlike me but,

He was sacked by Monaco in 1994.

He was trophyless last season.

He ignored English talents but regularly field foreign legion.

If trophyless again, can he face the sack at the expiration of this season?

Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by kitaun(m): 1:44am On Oct 05, 2006
Does the word 'Viewer' not mean anything you? because that is what you have become. In initiating your nauseating thread did you have to mention my name? angry shocked shocked
Abeg o na jeje i dey do my own o but if anyone try me 4 size make d person dey ready to hear am o! cool     

@ topic

Wenger being sacked in 94 was as a result of his boys not making the top 3 in the lique 1 after doing so in 7 consecutive seasons, in the 8th season yawa gas and he was rewarded with a sack, is oga akola now insinuating that as at then it was prim and proper 2 have ditched him the way they did? we all know that if it works that way in d prem, so many coaches of d upper middle or middle class teams that have been there since would have lost their jobs long ago. Even when they sacked him the French FF and Bayern munich still expressed interest in him,before his moving to Japan.

Akola is prolly not aware of the life employment offer of last week to him by Arsenal, bros even Wenger will outlive your mourin-hole in the EPL tongue grin
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by Akolawole(m): 2:55am On Oct 05, 2006
@Kitaun

I thought you mean every word you sent to me via Yahoo IM.

I thought heaven will fall today as a result of me launching this.

Thank God, Older Nairaland Gunners knows me well.

The question is "IF" trophyless
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by kitaun(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2006
@Akola

I actually thought you were much more matured but now i realize that i actually over-valued you, well not that it matters anymore cool but still yet since you have made my IMs to you a talking point why not tell all how you had been telling me to get off your back and i told you that i see it as being outrageous your creating beef threads about Arsenal and AW at will and i told you to do whatever you wished to since i had no skeleton in my cupboard, *at least no multiple IDs* grin

Why should heavens come down because of your beef cum deep seated hatred in Arsenal and AW, you sure are a candidate for Loyika's class on Sarcasm and as Jackal would say why are you having multiple erections on us grin do you know how many threads you have created on AW and Arsenal alreadyshocked grin well is it not said that the most sucessful are the most talked about grin

Why avoid creating threads on Man Utd and Sir Alex, are you avoiding the caustic tongue of Jackal or the Jackasses shocked.LOL grin grin

This talk of the older gunners knowing you, what do they know about you? or you feel you have got them shivering in their underwears anytime you create silly threads abi? Now get it right, we are Arsenal and we are undaunted by your actions antagonistic here onboard or off it, so we can't hear u nor feel u , CHEERS grin cool

If trophyless AW stays. Anybody wey no like make e go kpeme. grin grin
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by otolorin(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2006
@Akola
+ / - trophy this season - wenger has come to stay!
even when he retires from active football coaching - he has a seat in the board at ashburton grove!

na for arsenal wenger go clock 80 and possible passout as a gunner!
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by gaby(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2006
@mr ako

Trophy or Trophyless this season pls let it be boldy engrave at the back of ur mind dat mr AW is der at arsenal to stay, We love him as much as he loves our dear Arsenal and by the way doesnt the name Arsene mean anything to you in comparison to Arsenal, now check it out, I could still remember myself thinking in the past some 9 yrs ago he owned the club,

ASRENE=ARSENAL

GUNNER FOR LIFE NIGGA

CANT BE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME, GOWING DOWN WITH ARSENAL EVEN IF WE ARE IN THE CONFERENCE LEAGUE TODAY THATS HOW MUCH I CHERISH MY ARSENALLLLLLLLLL
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by Akolawole(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2006
kitaun:

1) I actually thought you were much more matured but now i realize that i actually over-valued you, well not that it matters anymore cool

2) but still yet since you have made my IMs to you a talking point why not tell all how you had been telling me to get off your back and i told you that i see it as being outrageous your creating beef threads about Arsenal and AW at will and i told you to do whatever you wished to since i had no skeleton in my cupboard, *at least no multiple IDs* grin

3) do you know how many threads you have created on AW and Arsenal alreadyshocked grin well is it not said that the most sucessful are the most talked about grin

4) Why avoid creating threads on Man Utd and Sir Alex, are you avoiding the caustic tongue of Jackal or the Jackasses shocked.LOL grin grin

5) This talk of the older gunners knowing you, what do they know about you? or you feel you have got them shivering in their underwears anytime you create silly threads abi?

6)Now get it right, we are Arsenal and we are undaunted by your actions antagonistic here onboard or off it, so we can't hear u nor feel u , CHEERS grin cool

1) Mature ke? , No Sir!

2) Just wait for me to finish

3) If you have have any problem with my threads, IGNORE IT.

I just dont know what to call somebody that call these first two statement a HATE THREAD

quote from akola
Here is a man who changes the face of English football.

English are known to play "Kick & follow" until he came and bring in Afro-French flavour.

4) Avoiding Jackal?. From day one, Jackal and I have mutual respect for each other. Like i always say, he is very very knowledgeable. Well well informed about football. Here is a sample for you:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-24344.0.html and

5) Ask them?

6) Who are the "We" you are reffering to?
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by kitaun(m): 3:28am On Oct 06, 2006
It would be preposterous glorifying you with responses on this issue any further cos it seems you cant even decipher when you have been beaten to ur game, funny enuff my post had preempted this your last post, yet u still had 2 labor to draw up unwarranted and baseless questions already covered by my post, na wah o Oga Akola, try dey read in btw the lines small, LOL
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by LoverBwoy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2006
thats my comment

but hold on let me laugh at this

Quite unlike me but,

hehehehe

"he'll be offered a place on the board of committe when he retires" hope you don't forget that  tongue unlike that greasy fella at the other end, there'll be a celebrity boxing matchsoon between Jose and kenyon

He ignored English talents but regularly field foreign legion
please list 10 english talents worth investing in in the past few years-their image rights alone is mind boggling
martin keown(british), david seaman,tony adams,ashley cole,sol campbell, pennant - did he really ignore these people? or you think buying some SWP for 21million is really fruitful?

funny how many chelski fans don't know about their team before the Vodka dude, "if we lose this game, we are bust"  grin Chelsea vs liverpool

itcha bwoy the objective one  grin absolutely no sentiments attached
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by kitaun(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Loverbwoy

I DON PEE FOR MY BOXERS COS OF LAFFTER O!!! grin grin
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by LoverBwoy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2006
He ignored English talents but regularly field foreign legion.

an objective person will know that success has nothing to do with RACE,RELIGION,AGE, i guess you failed on this one bruv

trying to assemble England XI wont win you the Champions league tongue
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by Vieira(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2006
But for real though, Kola you love posting threads about Arsenal.

We know that Chelsea is boring but that is your club so please find something interesting about them and post on it.

If Arsenal no exist you for no get anything to post o!

Anyway if wenger wins nothing for the next 2 years, he will still remain the most succesful Arsenal manager! wenger for life!

Chelski for the Conference!
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by tosinadeda: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2006
Screw all arsenal haters, the french prof stays,trophy or no trophy,till hn retires and when he does,a sit awaits him in d board, really cant understand why haters are blinded with so much beef.lets face d fact wenger brought a special brand of soccer from france
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by tosinadeda: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2006
Screw all arsenal haters, the french prof stays,trophy or no trophy,till hn retires and when he does,a sit awaits him in d board, really cant understand why haters are blinded with so much beef.lets face d fact wenger brought a special brand of soccer from france
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by kitaun(m): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2006
@Vieira

I thought i was the only one that noticed o! shocked shocked grin grin

@Akola

Please find something to post about your boring boring Chelski and do me a favour please call your fellow arsenal-haters in your camp to come and save you from the barrage of bullshit you are most likely to obtain if you don't quit your unbecoming attitude*anyway sha i know a few chaps in the other camps that are not haters o!* cool grin

And please remember to quote the last few posts as usual o! not doing so might be dangerous to your health o! grin grin
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by mukina2: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2006
^^
MODIFIED grin grin grin grin grin grin
@topic wenger will never be sacked
if he goes thats the end of our french connection
and we love the french connection way of playing

more later to be continued wink
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by kitaun(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2006
Na wah o! grin grin
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by justkunmi(m): 12:49am On Oct 10, 2006
mukina2:

^^
what was that? tryin to tell us you av a nigerain keyboard?

tosinadeda:

Screw all arsenal haters, the french prof stays,trophy or no trophy,till hn retires and when he does,a sit awaits him in d board, really can't understand why haters are blinded with so much beef.lets face d fact wenger brought a special brand of soccer from france

and what has his "special brand of football" won him?
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by otolorin(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2006
justkunmi:

and what has his "special brand of football" won him?

alright, if you don't know . . .
2 time prem + fa doubles

2k3 prem title + "going invisible (49 matches unbeaten)"

so much for a "special brand of football" in a foreign land you may want to say!
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by tosinadeda: 9:17am On Oct 10, 2006
I think som1 has 2 tell otolorin that wenger changed the pattern of english football.
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by tosinadeda: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2006
I think som1 has 2 tell otolorin that wenger changed the pattern of english football.
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by tosinadeda: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2006
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by tosinadeda: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2006
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by otolorin(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2006
you need not post 4 times to aid emphasis

if you read thru my posts, you'll understand that i was only tryin to tell kunmi how much of effect wenger brought with his foreign style of play.

the last line was only taunting . . .
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by mukina2: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2006
@justtkunmi why are you always following me angry grin
you nor get job? grin
stop stalkin me tongue
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by tosinadeda: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2006
@otolorin
it was meant 4 justkunmi not you
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by otolorin(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2006
no worries
i wrote cos u mentioned me.

its ok by me now
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by loyika(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2006
How can anyone ever think of sacking "Le Professor"

Wenger outlines football's role

By Laurent Picard - Created on 9 Oct 2006

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has underlined the importance of football in breaking down barriers.

Wenger believes football, along with other sports, has a key role to play in bringing together people from other countries and cultures.

Citing his own Gunners squad, which boasts players of various nationalities, the French coach outlined his view on the role football can play in the wider world.

"Football can bring fraternity and tolerance," Wenger told But!

"That is the advantage of sports. They can show the bad side of society, but they are also able to break down barriers and to open mentalities.

"My club counts on 14 different nationalities, but that is not a problem for them to know how to live together.

"I have the chance to experience it every Saturday on the pitch. Sport allows you to share values.

"Thanks to this job, I have discovered we could create a common culture within a club that every player could share.

"There is no need to speak the same language to express yourself together.

"To my mind, sports have an enormous responsibility in society. They propose values and aims to youngsters."

Also the fact that Double D (David Dein) has just be voted President of the G14 clubs, means that the big clubs recognise what is happening at Arsenal as Phenominal and we have to thank Wenger for this. So anyone waiting for him to be sacked, keep waiting.

GOONER 89
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by loyika(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2006
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by Tudor6(f): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2009
Wenger will be SACKED at the end of this season if he doesn't win a trophy.
Reports emanating from emirates stadium suggest that the scrooge's days as gaffer are numbered and he'll take up a job coaching the french u-13. . .
Re: Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked? by switch47(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2009
wenger will never be sacked!! like magic he will leave when he wants to leave!! cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Believe This? / Download La Liga Video: Real Madrid Vs Valencia 2-1 2017 All Goals & Highlights / Peter Crouch Splashes 1000 Euro On Teenage Prostitute •demands S.ex Inside Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.