Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Popular Nigerian Musician D'JINEE Has Released TWO New SONGS. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Popular Nigerian Musician D'JINEE Has Released TWO New SONGS. (469 Views)

Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? / Most Popular Nigerian Musicians Worldwide / Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Musician D'JINEE Has Released TWO New SONGS. by celebfanatic: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hi guys, have you been wondering what soulful singer D'JINEE is up to after his last album?

Latest gist has it that Djinee is back with two new tracks “We Dey Here” and “Lovers’ Rock” off his pre-album. With “Lovers’ Rock”, the gifted music star takes us on an adventure into fancy places; and an upbeat track “We Dey Here” keeps us dancing.

The Overkillin crooner has also announced the launch of his new website, iamdjinee.com. Djinee, who says he is grateful to his fans for keeping it real through the years adds that his website will address and query the stereotype in music and society.

In his words:

“I am excited as I share some of my new songs with the fans, those who stay true to music.“

It would be recalled that D'JINEE came into limelight in the Nigerian music scene when he released his first album in 2005 with hit song entitled "ego".

(1) (Reply)

Pls Vote And Vote O / Femcee Toh Bad! / New Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.