Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

In Ur Own Opinion, Wht Really Is The Joy Of 'fatherhood' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Ur Own Opinion, Wht Really Is The Joy Of 'fatherhood' (682 Views)

Re; My Wife Fought With My Mum Following A Quarrel. My Own Opinion. / The 411 Of Fatherhood And The Low Down On Being A Swell Husband / What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Ur Own Opinion, Wht Really Is The Joy Of 'fatherhood' by JustineN(m): 4:18am On Dec 08, 2012
I've kept on thnkng, if thr is more 2 fatherhood rather than procreating, and fending for the family..... Ur candid opinions / views are welcomed

1 Like

Re: In Ur Own Opinion, Wht Really Is The Joy Of 'fatherhood' by yankidelta(m): 4:31am On Dec 08, 2012
Fending for self and family and pro-creating may be 2 major reasons but in between lay emotions,bonding process that cannot be explained but experienced...then again you'll understand it better when U̶̲̥̅̊ come across couples still expecting the blessing of the womb after many yrs.

I am currently away from my family. Have a lil boy and expectant also. Sometimes I cry @ night just thinking of them that's the kind of bond we share and my son usually falls ill and wifey sounds dull whenever am away.

As a man sha food must dey table so working out relocation plans...till then thanks 2 social media.
Re: In Ur Own Opinion, Wht Really Is The Joy Of 'fatherhood' by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 08, 2012
IMO..... from my Daddy's perspective....A joy of fatherhood is ; when all his hardwork paid off, in other words his children turned out great and he's alive to see it too cause many parents worked so hard to raise thier children and never witnessed thier greatness,grandchildren,happy marriages.

May all our hardwork pay off on our children cos that's the joy of a any parent.
Re: In Ur Own Opinion, Wht Really Is The Joy Of 'fatherhood' by JustineN(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2012
yankidelta: Fending for self and family and pro-creating may be 2 major reasons but in between lay emotions,bonding process that cannot be explained but experienced...then again you'll understand it better when U̶̲̥̅̊ come across couples still expecting the blessing of the womb after many yrs.

I am currently away from my family. Have a lil boy and expectant also. Sometimes I cry @ night just thinking of them that's the kind of bond we share and my son usually falls ill and wifey sounds dull whenever am away.

As a man sha food must dey table so working out relocation plans...till then thanks 2 social media.
Yes, I'll agree wif u cos u seem 2 hv a luvly family, try facilitatn d relocation and hving it tk effect, cos u ought 2 b participatry in ur kids upbringn..... Kudos

(1) (Reply)

2 Lovers Bring Traffic To A Halt After Stripping Off And Threatening Suicide / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your Younger Days? / I Dont Want Totally Obedient Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.