Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA (11168 Views)

Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) / NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by Dignitary: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by ochukoccna: 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
Just passing knowing tribal bullets& ethnic grenades will start flying soon enough. cool cool
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by TableLeg(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
pressongodsay: you guys did not settle the right persons. The last time i went, it was easy as sleeping on ur bed.
By God's grace, one day you will be caught and locked up for good!

1 Like

Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
Drug dealing is not a good trade I don't endorse it but if asked to choose between two evils I would rather these men took to ferrying drugs than armed robbery or ritual killings and selling of body parts for money.
Alcohol and tobacco are drugs,addictive drugs that kill and have killed more than cocaine has or will ever do yet they are legally sold on shelves
So much for the world and warped pick and choose morality
[size=18pt]Somebody should tell me the mentality that makes manufacture,sale and distribution of alcohol and tobacco legal and cocaine ,a natural growing plant product illegal when all are dangerous and the other two are more destructive from all accounts.[/size]

In case some people don't know,there are countries that have legalized the sale and use of these drugs.
Alcohol was once illegal in the world and with the way things are going,this may just be some day

1 Like

Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by SeanDre(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
Get rich quick syndrome. One wonders what they do with the money anyways cheesy , now someone will tell me about being industrious, and all that crap of illegalities called business that exists amongst their ilk. kiss ole, ajibole cheesy

1 Like

Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by Wendyslim(f): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
okpara ugo: Nigerian government is useless. Imagine a state governor moving in a convoy of 20 vehicles and ordinary nigerians are suffering.
crazy set of people
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sean Dre: Get rich quick syndrome. One wonders what they do with the money anyways cheesy , now someone will tell me about being industrious, and all that crap of illegalities called business that exists amongst their ilk. kiss ole, ajibole cheesy

Anyday anytime,I would pick a drug courier over a child molester
A drug courier can change profession,child molesting is engraved in the DNA
Catch my drift

1 Like

Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by ozoneamani: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
Another one bites the dust!

1 Like

Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by SeanDre(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
Baby mama:

Anyday anytime,I would pick a drug courier over a child molester
A drug courier can change profession,child molesting is engraved in the DNA
Catch my drift
cheesy yea, I totally understand you, they are your husbands, fathers, and brothers. I mean them drug dealers, armed robbers, kidnappers, and ritualists. Talk about child molestation, methinks its not peculiar to any particular race, a coward war-monger colonel, whose love child was recently exposed in his will, all had his fair share. He married his God-daughter and got a chieftancy title for it. Do u still wanna drift?

3 Likes

Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sean Dre:
cheesy yea, I totally understand you, they are your husbands, fathers, and brothers. I mean them drug dealers, armed robbers, kidnappers, and ritualists. Talk about child molestation, methinks its not peculiar to any particular race, a coward war-monger colonel, whose love child was recently exposed in his will, all had his fair share. He married his God-daughter and got a chieftancy title for it. Do u still wanna drift?

And those of your own men captured in the same trade including your women breaking world records don't count
You are blind to those abi

You didn't see this

The dream to acquire a Mercedes Benz, own a house in Lekki/Ajah and become one of the party attendants within and outside the country has been dashed as a Nigerian woman, Bola Adebisi, set an unenviable world record for amount of ingested heroin ever recovered when she tried to smuggle five pounds of heroin in 180 pellets into the U.S.

At least the Igbo men are hustling young men,yours are men,women and grandmothers, too shameless women
Which nigerian tribe has grandmothers carrying drugs at alarming rates

Attempt by a 65-year-old grandmother, Hassan Abike, to smuggle 1.74kg of cocaine concealed in herbal syrup containers to London has been foiled by the officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.

Abike was to board a British Airways flight on Wednesday when she was arrested at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos.

According to a statement by the spokesperson of the NDLEA, Mitchell Ofoyeju, on Thursday, the suspect packed the drug in balloons and placed it in 10 plastic containers of herbal syrup.

He said the drug which was found in her bag tested positive to cocaine and weighed 1.74kg.

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), on Wednesday, announced the arrest of a 57-year old grandmother, Adaba Aduni[ and nine others over the unlawful exportation of 14.3kg of cocaine at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos....
[Read more on 234Next]

For every evil finger you point at Igbos 4 plus your extra fingers point back at you

She explained that a Non-Governmental Organisaton, Youths Without Borders, run by Taiwo and Kehinde Afolabi residing in Brazil, had earlier raised concern over the rising cases of Nigerian women serving jail terms for drug-related cases in Brazil.

The lawmaker explained that the grandma, named Fausat Aosede, said she was assisted to Brazil by one Patricia for medical treatment.

Even grandpas are not spared
Is there no age limit

The drug suspects, Bello Saka Mobolaji, 60, who is a transport administrator residing at Surulere, Lagos and Afolabi Kehinde Victoria, 47, a trader in Owo town in Ondo State are being interrogated by narcotic investigators over their alleged roles in drug trafficking.

When you swine see Igbo names you start ejaculating when you and other Nigerians are no saints

Then when all else fails they use their young Ibeji twins for cocaine smuggling
What other group will use babies to transport drugs?

couple who attempted to traffic cocaine out of the country using their six-year old twins, have been apprehended.

Announcing the arrest of the duo - Jimoh Bashir and Jimoh Milikat - at the weekend, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) disclosed that the couple will be charged for child abuse and drug trafficking, as it described the act by the parents as a complete show of contempt on the rights of their children.

Mitchell Ofoyeju, spokesperson for the agency, disclosed that Mr. Bashir allegedly connived with his wife to conceal 350g of cocaine each on the diaper of their twins on their way to London.

“Both parents and their kids were apprehended as they were about boarding an Arik Air flight to London, and the wife concealed 3.35kg on her body with some on her bra and some in her underwear,” he said.

“The innocent six-year old twins were also used in packing 700g of illicit drugs, which brought the total quantity of cocaine to 4.05kg.”

Condemning the act by the couple in a statement, the chairman of the NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade, said that it is unlawful for the parents to take advantage of their innocent children’s to involve them in a serious criminal act of drug trafficking.

“The action of the couple is callous, morally depraved, and unacceptable,” he said. “Apart from charging them on the grounds

Why are 6 year olds wearing diapers sef? shocked shocked
See your mouth like Igbos

3 Likes

Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by SeanDre(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
Baby mama:

And those of your own men captured in the same trade including your women breaking world records don't count
You are blind to those abi

You didn't see this

At least the Igbo men are hustling young men,yours are men,women and grandmothers, too shameless women
Which nigerian tribe has grandmothers carrying drugs

For every evil finger you point at Igbos 4 plus your extra fingers point back at you

Honestly you make me laugh! Seriously deep with yourself don't you ever wish your brothers would stop giving Nigeria a bad name? The above citations are insignificant when compared with available stats of easterners doing drugs. Google is ur friend!
Meanwhile, charlie, sit here ok? I gatto clear my desk. Am coming.

4 Likes

Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by 1shortblackboy: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
Its just unadultrated stupidity to think ur tribe is better than someone else' tribe. Judge people on individual basis.we can sit all day and shout wen a white man calls black people stupid and lazy but we can happily call ibos drug dealers and yorubas ritualists and child molesters....wat hypocrisy
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by ichidodo: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sean Dre:

Honestly you make me laugh! Seriously deep with yourself don't you ever wish your brothers would stop giving Nigeria a bad name? The above citations are insignificant when compared with available stats of easterners doing drugs. Google is ur friend!
Meanwhile, charlie, sit here ok? I gatto clear my desk. Am coming.
Story,story....... Story.
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
Cocaine should be legalized. Many States in USA are legalizing marijuana already. If coke is legalized, people will have no reasons to smuggle them. The big cartels that run the world's governments are just making billions of dollars off a natural plant derivative without people asking why nature created it in the first place. There is coke in every major pharmaceutical therapeutic, little wonder why pharma companies bribe politicians in first worlds to ban these wonderful plants and derivatives.
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
Billyonaire: Cocaine should be legalized. Many States in USA are legalizing marijuana already. If coke is legalized, people will have no reasons to smuggle them. The big cartels that run the world's governments are just making billions of dollars off a natural plant derivative without asking why nature created it in the first place.

I don't want it legalized but at the same time I wonder the rationale behind making the sale illegal while alcohol,marijuana disguised as medical marijuana and tobacco are legal
Makes no sense to me
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by mrrock: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
I don't blame them. But why trying this of all business?. What is £5,000 for God's sake?!
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by SeanDre(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
1 shortblackboy: Its just unadultrated stupidity to think ur tribe is better than someone else' tribe. Judge people on individual basis.we can sit all day and shout wen a white man calls black people stupid and lazy but we can happily call ibos drug dealers and yorubas ritualists and child molesters....wat hypocrisy

If you must be sincere with youself ask urself this- asides our elites(they are all united in foolin us) which tribes middle and lower class is most involved in crimes dat puts nigeria on worlds crime watch
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by mrrock: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
I don't blame them. But why trying this of all business?. What is £5,000 for God's sake?!. This sum can't solve anything.
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sean Dre:

If you must be sincere with youself ask urself this- asides our elites(they are all united in foolin us) which tribes middle and lower class is most involved in crimes dat puts nigeria on worlds crime watch

Let me indulge you again since most of you are very daft going by your writings

Majority of Nigerians in Asia ,europe are Igbos so it makes perfect sense that most crime especially drug offences committed by Nigerian will be by an Igbo person
majority of Nigerians in the UK are Yorubas so almost always most crime including ID crime,drug crimes,murders in the UK by a Nigerian will almost always be by a Yoruba
In the USA,most crime involving credit card fraud and identity theft where Nigerians are involved are by Yorubas
So what exactly is your point ?

Igbo and Yorubas are the largest group in Nigeria and their population trump that of any other Nigerian group outside of Nigeria by a wide margin
Does one need a soothsayer to know that most Nigerian news good or bad abroad will more than likely be from the two?
Some of you need to think

In Nigeria,I am pretty sure that 99% of crime in Igboland are by Igbos
99% of crime in Ibibioland is by Ibibios and 99% if crime in Edo land is by Edos,same in Yorubaland,it is by Yorubas
In the north it will also be by northerners
Does this need common sense to figure out?

2 Likes

Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
Baby mama:

I don't want it legalized but at the same time I wonder the rationale behind making the sale illegal while alcohol,marijuana disguised as medical marijuana and tobacco are legal
Makes no sense to me
Legalizing cocaine is the only panacea to drug problems in the world today. If cocaine was not banned in the USA, Americans will not start making cocktales like meth from domestic labs, If people wanna get high, the government should allow them get high on natural derivatives like coke and marijuana. We are now seeing zombies in the USA caused by harmful effects of meths and other cocktails. If half of the monies put into fighting of drug cartels and feeding drug traffickers in jail are put into medicare for addicts and addiction related cases, the world would be a better place. I am 100% in support of legalization of cocaine and all other natural drugs like Marijuana etc. Nature makes no mistakes, we make by taking excess of these stuffs. Say No to Drug Traffic, Say Yes to Legalization of Plant derivative Drugs worldwide. But I guess this will not happen as the Big Pharmaceuticals will be out of business when you can plug a green leaf from your backyard to cure common cold, insomnia, and e/r/e/c/t/i/l/e dysfunction instead of spending big bucks on pharmaceutical hydrocarbons.
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by skyfall: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
I'm happy these @$$holes were caught in 9ja. UK prisons are too comfortable for their crimes. I hope they get the recommended 15yrs. These are the people making life difficult for law-abiding Nigerians out there.

You deal in illegal business & come back to tell us you're a successful businessman, importer & exporter. Mtcheew!
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by ichidodo: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
be rite back..#sits in his sitting to watch arsenal westbrom#
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
pressongodsay: you guys did not settle the right persons. The last time i went, it was easy as sleeping on ur bed.
Come and pass again. because I allow u pass for free abi?
Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by UyiIredia(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
Thank God they were caught before disgracing the country abroad.

1 Like

Re: London-bound Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At MMIA by not2long(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
These people again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back / Alleged Rape: Court Fixes Jan 26 For Judgement In Trial Of Bishop Feyi Daniel / Robbers Kill Oshin Aderigbigbe, NANS Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.