Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do (1389 Views)

Shoprite Coming To Asaba, Delta State / Urgent Sugestion On How Best To Invest 300k In Asaba / Help Needed - Moving To Asaba Soon;what Business Could I Do There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do by elari(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2012
Greetings house, am currently serving in delta state, but in a remote village where the students don't even like school not to talk of extra-mural classes. What can I do to add up my little federal govt.alawee? Tnx for ur inputs
Re: Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do by Kirinwa: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2012
FOREX TRADING
Re: Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do by elari(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2012
Kirinwa: FOREX TRADING
any other?
Re: Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do by dwizy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
Drop your email......I will get to you with a free info on different ideas you can choose from.
NOTE:: I am not selling anything, just forwarding to you info dat can help.
Re: Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do by elari(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
dwizy: Drop your email......I will get to you with a free info on different ideas you can choose from.
NOTE:: I am not selling anything, just forwarding to you info dat can help.

. . nairaboi1@gmail.com
Re: Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do by onlineresource: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
Am also a corper serving at kwara state...Simply head over here now to take part of this xmas offer if you need a business to start www.onlineresourceng.com/xmas
Hope this helps
Re: Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do by Kirinwa: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
onlineresource: Am also a corper serving at kwara state...Simply head over here now to take part of this xmas offer if you need a business to start www.onlineresourceng.com/xmas
Hope this helps

Idiota!Trying to make money from a Corper? angry RUBBISH!!!
Re: Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do by Manweysabi(m): 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
You don drop sport trading? Visit this link https://www.nairaland.com/1102581/binary-option-free-alert
elari: Greetings house, am currently serving in delta state, but in a remote village where the students don't even like school not to talk of extra-mural classes. What can I do to add up my little federal govt.alawee? Tnx for ur inputs
Re: Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do by emailguru: 4:34am On Dec 09, 2012
Start an internet business, with a capital investment of less than 10k, you can build a micro niche website, sell stuff and make your money over and over again. You don't an office or any other requirement thereof. Just a computer with internet connection is all you need.
Re: Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do by idbass: 4:56am On Dec 09, 2012
Pls hw do i start d niche biz,i nid help cus am a novice on d internet making money biz
Re: Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 09, 2012
elari: Greetings house, am currently serving in delta state, but in a remote village where the students don't even like school not to talk of extra-mural classes. What can I do to add up my little federal govt.alawee? Tnx for ur inputs
Look out for something they all need in that small town that they don't have and start trading in it.
It could be something as little as a water purifier.
Re: Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do by onlineresource: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2012
Kirinwa:

Idiota!Trying to make money from a Corper? angry RUBBISH!!!

i didnt want to reply your response but i feel you should just know, you just dont call or abuse people anyhow. i want to believe that you a matured person and thought you were a reasonable person.
this my fellow corper asked for help and i gave him a reply, did you see me trying to hard sell anything to him. my reply was simple and nothing more than a link to my product and i believe that is the way things are. you will either get a reply to either something free or something paid. so what have i done wrong in promoting my products to him which are something that am actively doing especially the first and the last of my product.
so what you are saying is that i cant sell my products again because am collecting money....
you are totally not serious if you think that you can get everything for free....
i give out free information too and have gotten lots of calls from people who either thank me or want to ask more question as regards what have posted one of which you are an active member of which is the forex thread. i now decide to help this fellow corper by him buying my product which works and will definitely help him in starting something and you are calling me a fool...
If you think you will always gets everything in life for FREE, why cant you just walk into a market and take their product without paying because you think that you dont have to pay for it...
GOD SEE US ALL....
@elari, just a note of advice, not everything in life that you want to get will come free, you will also have to sacrifice some things to get something done either in your life, finance, relationship etc.... just an advice...
Re: Am A Corp Member In Asaba, What Can I Do by emailguru: 2:42am On Dec 13, 2012
By micro niche, I mean you should build a website on a specific market with a specific need, and then market to them. Do let me know if you have any challenge and I will put you through.

(1) (Reply)

How To Go From $0 To $1,000,000 In Two Years / Oyo Mega Trade Fair 2013 Releases e-PROSPECTUS / If You Can Teach Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.