Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Goldie Angry With J Martins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Angry With J Martins (1263 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Checkout J Martins Cute Son Who Is 2 Years Old Today (photos) / J Martins Celebrates Son's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie Angry With J Martins by infotails: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2012
There's serious bad blood right now between two music stars: Goldie and J Martins.
The story goes like this
Goldie invited J Martins to South Africa in November to appear in the video of a song they did together called Give It To Me. J Martins asked Goldie for business class,But Goldie replied that she couldn't afford it,after soi much debate J Martins agreed to come reluctantly.Then they both agreed that Goldie will come over to the airport tp pick J Martins.On that faithful day Goldie sent someone instead.J Martin due to security reasons refused to follow the man Goldie sent to the airport to pick him up, saying he didn't want to be kidnapped .

J Martins then checked himself into a $700 hotel at SOUTH AFRICA,saying NO to the Hotel Goldie booked for him. Goldie and other members of her crew then went to J Martins' hotel to see him but he refused to see them.saying that he was tired, and was not feeling well, so couldn't see anyone.
Then the morning of the shoot, J Martins refused to come to set. He asked Goldie and her crew to pay for his hotel accommodation. $700 x 5 nights = $3, 500.But Goldie made it clear to him that she couldn't afford it. After much begging and talks, J Martins agreed to two nights refund which was $1400.

After that was settled, J Martins didn't show up on set till 3pm that afternoon. When he got on set, he refused to enter the video until they gave him the agreed amount $1400. Then the next is for him to complain about the costumes...he refused to do the right thing.Insort he was rude and sounded Icy.

On this process the white guys shooting the video got tired of all the drama and packed their stuff and left without completing the video. J Martins shot some scenes but not all.
Goldie is damn angry with J martins.

more on www.9jabroadcast..com
Re: Goldie Angry With J Martins by Afam4eva(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2012
If this is true then J Martins shouldn't have agreed to do the video at ll because he didn't seem disposed to it.
Re: Goldie Angry With J Martins by Lusaint(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2012
They both wroung,nd 2 wroungs cant make a right,nd dats wat happen
Re: Goldie Angry With J Martins by infotails: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
It was all Goldies fault at first..she should have called him and tell me dat sum1 is coming to pik him
Re: Goldie Angry With J Martins by Akshow: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
Na craze They worry both of them. Collabo na by force? Obviously They both have issues wit each other. Abeg make them pack well well make i see road pass Joor
Re: Goldie Angry With J Martins by homesteady(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
i use to think J.martins was as humble as leo Messi
Jeez!! What is he feeling like? King of Pop!!?
I hope Goldie didn't do dat her foolish Crying..... Don't give a f**k about him...Prezzo will deal with him...lwkmd
Re: Goldie Angry With J Martins by Arosa(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
who is j martins?
Re: Goldie Angry With J Martins by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
Is it not the same goldie or silver that fell the already fallen hands of nigeria..?
Re: Goldie Angry With J Martins by infotails: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
na so i think oo..i hope she didnt cry as she did for Big brother Africa..any tanx to www.9jabroadcast..com.the owner of the blog is really trying

(1) (Reply)

Goldie Harvey Is Not Dead!!! Roger That!!! / ! / Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike Has Been Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.