Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya (4902 Views)

Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup / Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card / Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by missbond007: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
The sexy Ghanaian actress posted these pictures yesterday. Does she look like who just suffered a heart break?......Nah!!! not in my books.

She is smoking hot.

http://.com/2012/12/yvonne-nelson-shows-she-is-not-missing.html

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
so where's the date on the pic to prove it was taken yesterday? anyway what's my our business if she misses him or not?

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by Ellashow: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
Abeg go get some flesh, all dese white wannabe
...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by Double194(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ellashow: Abeg go get some flesh, all dese white wannabe
...SMH
No be small ooh, everybody wan turn Kim Kardishan. Small tym naw she go say she no dey bleach na tone she dey tone. #I still dey find the diff reach 2day#
Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by Ellashow: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
Double194:
No be small ooh, everybody wan turn Kim Kardishan. Small tym naw she go say she no dey bleach na tone she dey tone. #I still dey find the diff reach 2day#

I wonder o
Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by SlyIg(f): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
She d miss am for inside heart not for outside.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by rickross2: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
Oh no this girl is going nuts..
Saw her on this MTN base show hosted by 9ja comedian, not sure what the name of the program is.
But it was really really hard for me to believe shes Yvonne Nelson.
The Nelson I used to know was darker, prettier and fatter than this ugly old oyinbo wannabe
Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by Riskymallam: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
This Bleaching "Kraze" is alarming..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
Doesent matter if she does not miss iyanaya. What matter is dat iyanyan don furk that cute little ass
Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by miqos02(m): 12:37am On Dec 09, 2012
Na dem sabi
Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by TableLeg(m): 12:42am On Dec 09, 2012
Risky_mallam: This Bleaching "Kraze" is alarming..
What has your post got to do with the title of the thread?

Topic
Like the shape .... Yvonne, Iyanya is a vagabond... I have your medicine :-)
Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
Na wa o, so like this Nyanya don make this girl touch her toes.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
this is how someone proves shez not missing a guy hu cheated on her? by taking pictures barefeet and applying photo filters to dem n making a collage? educate me please, id like to show my ex's too m not missing dem. undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by guyla: 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
Whats d big deal anyway! D terms were defined, iyanya wantd only ur waist not d heart,
Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by ijeomaevan: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
JOHNY BRAVO ;DJOHNY BRAVO
Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by Catchfire1: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ Op, Thank You, i got a credit alert after viewing ur post angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 24, 2012
Does being slim mean you are a white wanna be. Some of us prefer being slim than fat and it does not make us a wannabe.EVery one is different and like different things.quote author=Ellashow]Abeg go get some flesh, all dese white wannabe
...SMH[/quote]
Re: Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya by tommyspet: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
My sister no worry make iyanya continue to dey Test one dey monkey go go market em no go return

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Linda Ikeji Goes Half nud* / Trouble! Seyi Shay Just Confirmed Shes The 'edible Catering' Teebillz Slept With / Chidinma Okeke Spotted For The First Time Since Cucumber Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.