Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Warri Wolves Go On Spending Spree - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Warri Wolves Go On Spending Spree (574 Views)

Warri Wolves Vs AC Leopards: CAF Confedration Cup (3 - 1) On 6th June 2015 / Warri Wolves Vs MK Etanchéité lCAF Confederation Cup (2 - 1) On 18th Appril 2015 / Enyimba Vs Warri Wolves: Federations Cup Final (5 - 4) On Pens - 15th Sept 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warri Wolves Go On Spending Spree by Werehkpe: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
Nigeria Premier League (NPL) club, Warri Wolves have secured the services of five more players ahead of the 2012/13 season.

Former junior international, Joseph Eyimofe will star for the side this term as will midfielders, Kola Anubi and Ahmed Kadiri.

Goalkeepers, Okiemute Odah and John Dosu (brother of former national team goalkeeper, Joseph Dosu) have also teamed up with the club.

Eyimofe joins from Federation Cup champions, Heartland while Anubi and Okiemute were on the books of another NPL club, Sharks last season.

Dosu joined the Warri-based outfit from Akwa United while Kadiri played for Ocean Boys in the 2011/12 season.

“I am happy to join Wolves. It is a big and ambitious club that is run professionally and I will give my all in the pursuit of success next season. I had a great time in Port Harcourt with Sharks but as a professional, my heart is now set to achieve things with my new club,” Odah told Soccerroomtoday.com.

Wolves finished the 2011/12 season in 16th place with 48 points from 36 matches.

SOURCE: http://www.soccerroomtoday.com/news/warri-wolves-go-on-spending-spree/

(1) (Reply)

Can The Eagles Lift The African Cup Of Nations Trophy? / NFF Holds Emergency Meeting Over Keshi’s Future / Ivorian Defender Rips Eagles Apart On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.