Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

What Are The Various Ways To Make Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Various Ways To Make Money Online? (1504 Views)

Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Various Ways To Make Money Online? by damjosh(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
There are hundreds of ways to make money online, most of which are yet foreign to Nigerians.

I would love us to discuss the different ways we know, especially those not common or over-crowded.

Some of the ways are;

with Afiliate Programs
with Blogs 
with eBooks 
with ebay Referrals 
with Your Own Niche Directory 
with an Internet Radio Show 
Selling Stock Photos 
Interviewing Experts 
with a Classified Advertising Site 
with a Local Real Estate Portal 
Creating Your Own Software 
with Telesminars & Webinars 
with Residual Income Programs 
with Audio eCourses 
as a Coach/Consultant 
with a Content Site 
as a Virtual Assistant 
with a Local Online Mall 
with a Social Networking Site 
Providing Helpdesk Support 
with Your Own Membership Site

Others are;
with a Video Sharing Site
with a Gaming Site
Writing Articles
with a Niche Forum
with Celebrity Blogs
as a Joint Venture Broker
with a Local Tourist Site

Some I personally found as favorites are;
- Offering Micro Services or Gigs
- Network Marketing or MLM
- Websites and Domain Names Sales
- Selling Info Products and/or Softwares
- Offering Online Marketing Services, e.g Social Media Marketing, SEO, etc
- Web Analysis and Criticism Services
- Freelance Services (writing, graphics, marketing, etc)
- Web Development and Design

And a whole lot more!

I've noticed most of these ways are still very uncommon among Nigerians. Most Nigerian marketers go after easier ways, especially information marketing and importation of cheap goods for sale. Think of this; if everyone becomes an info marketer, who would be the info buyer? This business is getting too crowded.

Most of the ways listed above are real careers requiring hardwork and consistency, but they pay off big time at last for those bold enough to venture into them.

At least, we still have few Nigerians doing many of these online businesses and are making it big.

I will try to come back here and discuss/teach few of these businesses often. And most importantly, I would love people with the full experience and knowledge of any of the above-listed online businesses, or any other one not listed here, to teach us their area of expertise or guide us on how and where to acquire the skill.

This should be done so that we can empower each other as Nigerians and forge a brighter future with a lucrative career, esp. online.

Expect me soon.
Best regards.
Re: What Are The Various Ways To Make Money Online? by jessitha: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2014
Thanks for your information. There are lot of ways available to make money online. But i was interested in doing reselling business.Reselling business is the easy and best way to make money online.Reselling business means you can just buy a website which contains Domain Registration plans,Hosting Plans,website builder,E-mail Marketing etc.. from a reseller for a particular amount and you can fix your price for that products and you can market it and gain more profit.I registered and got an account in Goresellers.com .I just have sold domains hosting plans at a higher price and gain more profit. You can also get the account from this site and gain more money.
Re: What Are The Various Ways To Make Money Online? by chase007(m): 1:09am On May 08, 2015
Have you always wanted to make money online through the Power of Blogging just like Linda Ikeji makes with her blog?
Do you want to know the secret of how popular bloggs like bella naija make earnings on the internet?
You want to know the secret of getting traffic on your website?
Do you want make a living Blogging?
Do you want to have a part time job with your regular income job you have presently?

If your answer to all these questions is Yes,then this is for you.

Click on the link below to get started:

http://chayceresourcery.com/Pages.htm

(1) (Reply)

Free Dot Com Domain Name For Your Blog. / How To Earn Income With Teespring T-shirt Campaigns / Plastic Chairs And Tables,plastic Pallets Distributorship.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.