Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

"Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" (5729 Views)

Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
Source; www.mercyjohnson.com

"I recently did a HIV test which was required by my
Head Office at work. Due to the nature of my work,
it is required every 2 years. I found out three weeks
ago that I was HIV+. I went back and took another
test just to confirm and it still came back positive. At the moment, I am just cold, scared and angry. I
don’t even know what to do with myself. I have been
thinking of jumping off, if you understand what I
mean. I am angry because i feel that I brought it upon
myself. I had a fling with one of my coworkers which
lasted only for a week. I remember I did not use
protection on one of the days. My wife has been noticing my behavior and I have
been ignoring her. I have not summoned up enough
courage to tell her the news because I know that
she will also be HIV positive. I have been thinking long and hard on how to break
the news to her but the scared part of me is telling
me run. I really don’t know what to do. I am just
tired".

"Please advice me".
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mod. frontpage pls. This man needs our help
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Blazay(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Tell her as soon as you find out!
She is a wife. . .not a girlfriend.
She is the only one who will stick with your when NO OTHER WILL. . .assuming she is INFECTED TOO! kiss

Afterall, GOD invented the disease. . .not you!
You are only a messenger. . . or a carrier of a message.
I don't remember the last time ANYONE DIED OF HIV. . . ANY
It is not a death sentence sweerie!
Be brave. . . kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LneSJAWfk1g
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by ojophilip11: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
Although this is a difficult task but U̶̲̥̅̊'ll take †ђξ courage A̶̲̥̅̊Ώd̶̲̥̅̊ tell her cos she must knw about it
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Obinnau(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
laugh wan kill me. When you were having that fling u no remember that aids z real? @ poster how much will u pay me to rewind the hands of time? Maybe 2 mil?
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
Obinnau: laugh wan kill me. When you were having that fling u no remember that aids z real? @ poster how much will u pay me to rewind the hands of time? Maybe 2 mil?

Check the source of the thread
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by hakunajay(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
Obinnau: laugh wan kill me. When you were having that fling u no remember that aids z real? @ poster how much will u pay me to rewind the hands of time? Maybe 2 mil?

It's a pity how somebody will rejoice at another person's sorrows. You need to pipe down bro, it can happen to anybody. It is even possible that the man did not contact the virus from his co~worker, i'll suggest you go for ur own hiv test and know your status before laughing or making fun of another person.

1 Like

Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by 299: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
lolz....@poster, just get ready cos many blind people will think u're the one
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by acidtalk: 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
Its always so sad that 3mins pleasure can ruin someone's entire life.

Well, there's no hiding place you just have to summon courage and tell her.
Don't kill yourself with guilt. Not only through sex can someone get infected. Even vir*gins and babies could be carriers of the 'thing' (I don't want to use the word disease or sickness). Just realize it is your destiny.

Ako sile ti duro.
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2012
299: lolz....@poster, just get ready cos many blind people will think u're the one

As long as their comments helps the man who posted this on FB and mercyjohnson.com, it bother me less. Let's save a soul!
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Obinnau(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
bengreat:

Check the source of the thread
ok i have seen it.
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
Obinnau: ok i have seen it.

You do river
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Obinnau(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
hakunajay:

It's a pity how somebody will rejoice at another person's sorrows. You need to pipe down bro, it can happen to anybody. It is even possible that the man did not contact the virus from his co~worker, i'll suggest you go for ur own hiv test and know your status before laughing or making fun of another person.
bro sex outside of marriage z bad.
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Obinnau(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Obinnau(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
bengreat:

You do river
i didnt understand what u mean
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by goldfish80(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
cry
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
[quote author=Obinnau]i didnt understand what u mean[/

I said, thank you very much for your understanding that this isn't bout me
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Cunninlingus: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
I am partly caucasian please what is HIV
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
Cunninlingus: I am partly caucasian please what is HIV

It's the drug that cures early madness

1 Like

Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Cunninlingus: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
bengreat:

Best answer @www.google.com
google sarcasm
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
Cunninlingus: google sarcasm

Onye ara cuco ciga
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by greatgod2012(f): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
Oh! Im so sorry 4 d person, to tell d wife is very important and d approach to use is not all dt difficult...............
First arrange it with d doctor to pretend as if he had not done d HIV test before, so d doctor will have to prepare for both pre and post test counselling, after which he will tell d wife that, he feels they should know their HIV status, which will be declared to both of them after d conduct of d test, with that, d wife is already aware of their HIV status without any problem springing out from anyone of them.
Goodluck!
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
I saw on CNN yesterday a story on how HIV is being criminalized i.e those who do not conceal their HIV status(infected parties) to their partners or prior to intercourse will recieve a jail term and be marked as sex-offenders. I think Nigeria is long overdue for this.
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mod pls take this thread to the front page.
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Kobojunkie: I saw on CNN yesterday a story on how HIV is being criminalized i.e those who do not conceal their HIV status(infected parties) to their partners or prior to intercourse will recieve a jail term and be marked as sex-offenders. I think Nigeria is long overdue for this.

You are very correct
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by kokosheen(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
The guy thinks he got infected by the co-worker but truth be told, he might have gotten infected through his wife as she could be cheating as well.

I know this is far-fetched, but the first thing he should do is to confront the co-worker on her HIV status as she's bound to know (shey its mandatory that workers in coy do the HIV test every 2 years). The risk here is that the co-worker might be uninfected, which means another party knows his status, but if it occurs this way, the discussion with his wife would take another dimension.
But if the co-worker is +ve (I.e. She infected him), he should come clean to his wife and save their children from getting accidentally infected.
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Kobojunkie: 3:59am On Dec 09, 2012
If I know the wife, I go advice am to go get lawyer. If she has been infected, she needs to sue her 'husband' kia moza . . . Na marriage e suppose be, no be death sentence.

1 Like

Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Nobody: 6:20am On May 13, 2013
Kobojunkie: If I know the wife, I go advice am to go get lawyer. If she has been infected, she needs to sue her 'husband' kia moza . . . Na marriage e suppose be, no be death sentence.

the thing tire person ooo
Re: "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" by Princesszoe: 12:12pm On May 13, 2013
Adultery is a killer! Adultery is a grave yard! Adultery is a mocker! Adultery is a sinker! This is exactly the reason why some single ladies fear to enter marriage. Fortunately, some men are very faithful. I just pray that the wife is negative. That is why every sensible woman who has a cheating husband avoids having unprotected sex with him. Condoms are not even 100percent certified. Some women zip up entirely for the fear of this deadly virus. Let the man meet a man of God that will acompany him to his wife because the wife may not take this lightly if she has been faithful to the man. The man just gave his wife a death certificate. He selfishly murdered his wife all because he couldn't control his urge. What will happen to their children? Tufia!

(1) (Reply)

No Child Marriage. / We Will 3D Wall-paint Your House. Ain't 3D Wallpaper! We Paint Live. In Lagos! / Is my wife cheating on me after 4 years of marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.