Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:40 AM

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (345267 Views)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by sweetlove(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2006
which country in africa has the most beautiful women?
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by kiki(f): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2006
generally i don't think anyone is ugly because evrything that God made is beautiful but when it comes to most beautiful in Africa i don't know about that.

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ruescho(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2006
How can u post a question like this HERE, where all the beautiful Naijagirls are reading!

OK, nevertheless, what about the Lou in Kenya ? grin
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by neelsel(f): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2006
From what I have seen so far, I would have to say Ethiopia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2006
Dumb question to ask here

but I will give an unbiased opinion even though it depends on what you perfer really

like tall, slender, brownish complex, well you have the Somalians and some of the Ethopians

As for Nigerians, well Im not gonna say we have a distinct look, we're whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by desiree(f): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2006
The whole of the continent Africa is full of beautiful women; it depends on what you are looking for. I think Nigerian women have the right balance of intelligence and beauty.

You don’t want just a dumbie that looks good outside and doesn’t have a mind of her own, heh!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by marlet01(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2006
you pple are very funny.
how could you say Ethiopia or Kenya, have you not seen their women b4 how weared they look, Nigeria would have even been better other than calling Kenya or Ethiopia
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by mabelly: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2006
I no know say u see am oo my girls r beautiful naija 4 live
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by samsick: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2006
wow!nice one here!mine are Ethiopia,Somalia, kenya down to west africa i will go for senegal then the northern side of nigeria.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by amodu(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2006
you people are very funny.
how could you say Ethiopia or Kenya, have you not seen their women before how weared they look, Nigeria would have even been better other than calling Kenya or Ethiopia

That is there opinion, let us knows yours too.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by eslynera(f): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2006
i'd say south africa. undecided
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by senator100(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2006
uganda has the finest women in africa coincidentally they recorded the highest level of hiv infection a certain year.Generally i think where we have the most hiv cases in africa that is where we find the finest women in africa.I went for a play at planet one in ikeja.UMOJA was the name .it was a play by south african girls .ol boy see boobs o .these girls were topless.SOuthafrica girls fine sha also zimbabwean girls
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by senator100(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2006
in my rating
1st position (most beautiful)- uganda girls
2nd position- south africa /zimbabwe/ angola
3rd position- egypt /algeria /tunisia/libya(they could hyave been 1st if they were black)
Last position- NIGERIA GIRLS( VERY UGLY )WOWO PEOPLE
This is my opinion and i know it is carried by most people esp men.i stand (sorry )sit to be corrected
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by superman(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2006
are u talkin about ur sister ! well i suppose
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2006
lol senator has been burned. Aww cheesy
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by choongtin(f): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2006
senator100:

in my rating
1st position (most beautiful)- uganda girls
2nd position- south africa /zimbabwe/ angola
3rd position- egypt /algeria /tunisia/libya(they could hyave been 1st if they were black)
Last position- NIGERIA GIRLS( VERY UGLY )WOWO PEOPLE
This is my opinion and i know it is carried by most people esp men.i stand (sorry )sit to be corrected

bunch of bull shit nigerian girls straight up angola girls are very ugly it is either between etophia girls and nigerian girls man but true beauty cum from jamacia girls
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ruescho(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2006
senator100:

uganda has the finest women in africa coincidentally they recorded the highest level of hiv infection a certain year.Generally i think where we have the most hiv cases in africa that is where we find the finest women in africa.I went for a play at planet one in ikeja.UMOJA was the name .it was a play by south african girls .ol boy see boobs o .these girls were topless.SOuthafrica girls fine sha also zimbabwean girls

[size=24pt]This is shito![/size]

High infection rate has nothing to do with the beauty of girls,
but just with stupid irresponsible guys fucking around without condom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2006
lol jamaican girls have better bodies than faces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by desiree(f): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2006
Nah, What??

Jamaican girls?? no way!!!
I still agree that Ethiopian, Somali and S.A girls are pretty.

not Ugandan, and definitely not Jamaicans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by choongtin(f): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2006
i dnt think so jam rock girls are pretty and got good bodies to match
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by choongtin(f): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2006
did u say somail they r uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ruescho(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2006
OK, nevertheless, what about the Lou in Kenya ? grin

Hey, I put the smiley to show what we call IRONY

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wouldn´t be here if Naija-girls weren´t the BEST!!!
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2006
there are beautiful ladies everywhere undecided
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by senator100(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

lol jamaican girls have better bodies than faces.

agreed , but jamaicans are not africans
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by kizzy(f): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

there are beautiful ladies everywhere undecided

Word! wink
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2006
senator100:

agreed , but jamaicans are not africans

yea, ?
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by superman(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2006
jamaicans came from my village in anambra them days when bush man no de y wear pants
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by choongtin(f): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2006
superman:

jamaicans came from my village in anambra them days when bush man no de y wear pants

bullshit
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2006
@ choongtin i m sorry abt all i said on the Strictly Boyz - Men thread . Hope my apology is accepted.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by choongtin(f): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2006
@ rb ,, no sweat it all kool
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by superman(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2006
choongtin

yea!
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by senator100(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2006
@superman
lol smiley

@thoniaslim beautiful ladies everywhere my foot? The latin word 'ugly' came to be associated with girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.