Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Supposed Armed Robbers At NYSC, Orientation Camp, Kubwa Abuja Caught - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Supposed Armed Robbers At NYSC, Orientation Camp, Kubwa Abuja Caught (1122 Views)

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Supposed Armed Robbers At NYSC, Orientation Camp, Kubwa Abuja Caught by CoolKizzy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
ok, sorry this came late, i have been busy with my PPA since we left camp, the military guys paraded about 8 kids (age range of 14-17) at the gate of NYSC orientation camp Kubwa, Abuja during the passing out parade on 27th november, they were caught when they invaded the girl's hostel for the second time as everybody was at the parade ground, but luck ran out of them when a female student entered the hostel and met them searching her own bag amongst others bags, me i went to the gate to collect my impounded property.
I managed to take few pictures as taking photographs of millitary guys on duty is prohibited. The two kids being totured are said to be the gang leaders. And the corper standing there is the girl that caught them.

Re: The Supposed Armed Robbers At NYSC, Orientation Camp, Kubwa Abuja Caught by ichidodo: 6:10am On Dec 09, 2012
Ole!

(1) (Reply)

Prospective Batch A 2013 Who Don't See There Names Meet Here / Our NYSC Stories: Under The Rain, In The Sun Or In Boko's Terrain A SHORT STORY) / Is NYSC Really Gonna Be Cancelled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.