Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Regal Seaview Estate (property For Sale) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Regal Seaview Estate (property For Sale) (3764 Views)

A Very Cheap Property For Sale At Abeokuta / Regal Frank--- The Best Freight Forwarding Coy In Nigeria. / Property For Sale(2 Bedroom Flat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regal Seaview Estate (property For Sale) by kunmzyvent: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2008
Halo Friends,

I will like to introduce to you A Luxurious Estate (REGAL SEAVIEW ESTATE). Developed by the company:

SYNDICATE PROPERTIES NIGERIA LIMITED
(A subsidiary of PARAGON HOLDINGS LIMITED)

Head Office:
19A ABAGBON CLOSE
OFF OLOGUNAGBAJE STREET,
OFF ADEOLA-ODEKU STREET
VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS.

The Name of the Estate is

REGAL SEAVIEW ESTATE

Located at :

OFF LEKKI – EPE EXPRESS WAY
BETWEEN 1ST AND 2ND ROUND ABOUT
VIA WHITE SAND SCHOOL ROAD, LEKKI.

The Location Map is hereby attached!!

The Estate Tagged (THE COUNT).  IT IS A BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM TERRACE BUILDING WITH A B.Q.

Here is the full description or details about the Building:

Four Bedrooms (All Ensuite) 79sqm

2 Living Rooms 31sqm
Dining Room 10sqm
Large Kitchen 10sqm
Car Port 17sqm
Store 6sqm

Like I will advertise that, this is one of the Best Estate in Lagos Town located in a very Good area.  It is the only Estate Close to the Main Town and not Hidden. Its an area, in whose future is so bright.  When I say bright, I mean, the Government are at the moment constructing the Lagos State Tourism Centre very close to the Estate area.  You can also feel the Ocean breeze caress your body and see our Pristine Beaches glow in the Sun. So you c, u have a lot of things surrounding it to make it lively and u can imagine how beautiful it will be having a Place such as Lagos State Tourism close to it.

The Security is 100% under control and you have nothing to worry about.

Aside that, there are so many other advantages attached to it, such as Nearness to one of the World Class Institutions (The British International School, just an 8 minutes drive away from the Estate), A hub of Shopping and Entertainment (THE PALMS) “ShopRite” – the biggest and most luxurious shopping mall in black Africa, just a stone throw away from the Estate, Pristine Private Beaches by the Ocean and you also you have the Central Business District  on Lagos and Victoria Island so close to you with out sharing in the chaos of the city centre. (at daytime, enjoy doing business and at nighttime, share the entertainment)!

The cost goes for N60,000,000.00 (Sixty Million Naira only)!  (5% VAT Exclusive)

Mortgage:
Should in case you want to venture into mortgage, we are also available for that.  All you need to do is to get in touch with me and I will advise on how you can go about the Right Finance Mortgage Homes.

You can always link up with me and also link me up friends of urs who perhaps are interested via my contact:

‘KUNBI ADESANYA
C/O  PARAGON HOLDINGS LIMITED
SYNDICATE PROPERTIES NIGERIA LIMITED

Head Office:
19A ABAGBON CLOSE
OFF OLOGUNAGBAJE STREET,
OFF ADEOLA-ODEKU STREET
VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS.
Office: 234 1 70981 21328, 234 18999070
Tel/Fax 234 1 2629850

Dir Tel: 234 80 23 222 980
234 809 7250091

or

Email:  kunmzyvent@yahoo.com

You can't afford to mis this opportunity of owning your own Property in such a wonderful area like this.

Thank you for your Patronage!

Kunbi

This is an opportunity! Grab your copy now before its gets too late!

(1) (Reply)

Customs Licensed Clearance Agent. / NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? / How Do I Receive Money From 2checkout?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.