Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Offer From United Kingdom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Offer From United Kingdom (3790 Views)

How Can A Nigerian Participate In A United States Or United Kingdom Lottery? / Register / Bales Of First Grade Akube(okirika) Just Arrived From United Kingdom Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer From United Kingdom by lrp138: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2007
Greetings to you all,
                               Iam here to let you know about high yield investment services provider in the UK.And Iam also glad to see that Nigerians are doing well in this programme.This now makes our membership as a nation much relevent in the  world stock market because this company is a real investor in the world stocks.
                               Now how do you participate in this programme?
1-visit  wwwa3unioncom
2-click on the UK flag 1st from the left at the top
3-click register and fill the sign up form
4-Fill 138 into the representative local id section (for nigeria)This allows us to servre you better.
5-Click FUNDS to compare our port folios
6-Then you can invest when you want.
Note:Please always remember to fill the Representative Local ID section with 138 whenever you are signing up for yourselves or your referrals.This is important because it will aid proper documentation for better services,much more it shows our level of membership which in turns determines the official visit of A3 UNION team to Nigeria.

A3UNION is a leading global provider of high yield investment products and services. Since 2003, A3Union's professional management team has remained stable and focused resulting in years of combined private equity experience and expertise; and managed a positive long-term track record of tremendous returns over numerous economic cycles.

A3Union was acquired in February 2003 by the Caribbean Software Development Corporation, IBC, ASSISTANCE 247 LTD, a large offshore corporation, specializing in e-currency transaction system development and transaction processing solutions.

With A3Union's investment team strategically located in London, New York, Hamburg and Tokyo, A3Union actively manage investment relationships with over 12,000 personal and business customers in 30 countries. A3Union constantly manages investment relationships with over 20 high yield investment partnerships in 6 countries. A3Union's global perspective is proven in the company's diverse management team which speaks 3 different languages. In addition to the company's solid coverage of the European and US. high yield investment markets, A3Union has opened global agents network worldwide.

A3Union is also offering wide range of investment solutions in the high yield investment markets of the the Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
A3 UNION  understands every aspect of thestock market needs and strives to create and manage wealth in several options to provide its clients peace of mind about their investments. A3 UNION has focused on one constant goal,  To create value for our clients, our business partners, our principals and ourselves. With its partnership with YOU, we take pride to provide premium service with lucrative investment programs to our investors and we are committed to develop and continually work to ensure a  customer satisfaction and  experience.

You Can Retire in Style!

Why wait till you reach age 65 to retire from being a victim of the 9/5 syndrome earning less than US$500. monthly?

Yes! you can retire in style enjoying life   to the fullest. I said enjoy life to the fullest with your family and loveones. And you don't need to wait till you reach age 60  because only after 12 months you retire and earn no less than US$5,000. every 15 days or even US$12,000. monthly. That is US$144,000. annually.

Believe it. This is only possible with A3Union's Combined Portfolio Retirement Program for a one-time investment of only US$100.

Why the Combined Portfolio?
Combined Portfolio is highly recommended in the creation of a Retirement Fund because of its profits and the simplicity of the cycle period of 14 days. This will show that you will only need to monitor your retirement funds and its growth every 14 days.

Realizing your Retirement Income entirely depends on you, how disciplined you are to monitor and watch your funds grow. I said disciplined because if one wishes to realize the maximum benefits of the funds growth, no withdrawal shall be made at anytime during the roll-over term of the program that would last for 24 cycles or 12 months period. You can figure out the amount you wanted to achieve every cycle period over the targeted period without any withdrawal of profits at each maturity (end of every cycle period).

How does it work? Find it out!

Reaching your Personal Goals,  via A3Union!
Feel Confident -

Personal relationships and mostly recommendations penetrate the secondary market. You can look for professionals with experience and knowledge who can provide you liquidity for your assets, and more importantly, you need the partner you can trust with the utmost confidence.

Evidence of A3Union's success in the market include -

Professional Expertise and Unique Investment Solutions;
Longstanding Relationships and Exceptional Customer Service;
Global Presence

Professional Expertise and Unique Investment Solutions -

A3Union trading team manages over 10 portfolios on 5 global stocks and equity markets. With A3Union's expertise and substantial capital resources, A3Union can respond quickly to all customers needs with effective and individual solutions.

Longstanding Relationships and Exceptional Customer Service -

A3Union (www, com) is a prominent investor in many world markets. Operating portfolios on different markets makes us preferred traders in future opportunities and possible worldwide market changes. A3Union manage to keep all our customers satisfied no matter how serious customer service maintenance costs are. A3Union commit itself to operating with greatest respect and discretion regarding the privacy of the seller and confidentiality of underlying partnership assets. Mostly a transaction itself can be visible to the account manager and assets managers only, to maintain the most privacy possible.
Please invest confidently with us.

MANAGEMENT
Mr David F.
Asset Manager
You.k.
+44(0) 207 0992 101

Mr Mike Adara
Local Representative
Nigeria
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by aniffy4eva(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2007
@lrp138

AREE YOUU SUUUUURRREEE? angry angry angry

dear N'landers,

Please be careful with this one oooo!!!!

See what i found out below:

http://www.hyipranks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8674&highlight=a3union

@ Seun,

Please let this one pass oooo,

Thanks
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by fromuk(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2007
Poster please lets have ur physical address in England(London), company registration number and FSA number as well please and the 02070 seems and internet number. clerification will be highly welcomed thanks.
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by fromuk(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2007
No such name like A3union in the companies house data base, how come!!!!!!!!!
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by lrp138: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2007
Greetings once again,
                                 My personal physical details are;
Street address:1177 NEWHAM WAY
City: LONDON
Province: UK
Zip:E6 5JJ
If you want to know more about the company,please sign up free and contact us through our support.We will answer you satisfactorily.
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by fromuk(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2007
reg number pls
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by oludunamis(m): 12:28am On Jun 14, 2007
irp138 sounds like fraud and is unprofessional
becareful guys
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by nathdcute(m): 6:24am On Jun 14, 2007
That system system is suspicious lol, so let everyone of us be careful here so that no one defraud us of our money,

I have came across a programme that promises chance of making money online without paying a Dime!

You need to check it out here www.aglocowinwin..com

www.buildyourownmoneymakingportal..com
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by dollyp1cute(f): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2007
fromuk:

No such name like A3union in the companies house data base, how come!!!!!!!!!

you lot are smart o no mind them dem think say na olodo we be for nairaland
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by bosunabuja(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2007
Hello guys,
Na wao! everybody is saying be careful,becareful and becareful.Well, it is good to be careful but it is bad to be too careful especially when it comes to investment.Every investor is a risk taker.Let me ask please, have you even ckecked out the website? To me it is highly professional.And much more,I have been using their investment services since August last year and there has been no problem of paying me even for a second.That is my own story.Infact, I just got paid again this morning.You can still visit igold forum and hear others comments about a3union.Therefore,my story is different.Before my God,this programme pays me better than any HYIP I have ever known for over 4 yeras now.It is just my own story and Iam not persuading you at all.But I think it is good to always say it as it is.If you visit my website www.actual-city.4t.com, you will see a complete list of good programmes.But I still rate a3unionas the best for now.

Best Regards
Bosun
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by shey(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2007
@bosunabuja

you made me undestand that tou are doing this investment also did you do urs in nigeria or u did it from uk? have u made any money from them ?or when are u expecting ur money?
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by shey(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2007
@all
for ther guys out there please u can verify this coss i spoke to one of there representative in uk there is one white guy named john and one nigerian Ayeni. i spoke to john he is sending some details to my mail i wil forward it to u all i know u know ur ways to check things out .moreover they have some Reps in nigeria i will send there add to u all so that u can check them for us all so tha we wont run nto troubled water . even i cant trust this white people with money there own 419 pass niigerians
above all BE CAREFULLNigeria

FULL NAME: Abidakun Sunday Samuel
STREET ADDRESS: 124 arakale road
CITY: Akure
PROVINCE: Ondo State

Nigeria

FULL NAME: MIKE ADARA
BUSINESS NAME: MPM NIG. LTD
STREET ADDRESS: 125 PW ROAD KUBWA ABUJA
CONTACT PHONE: +234-806 -346- 8412

Nigeria

FULL NAME: Chris Igho Ogilo
BUSINESS NAME: Nasara Services
STREET ADDRESS: Shop 765 TV Garage, Kachia Road.
CITY: Kaduna
ZIP: 80001
CONTACT PHONE: +234-8028460725

Nigeria

FULL NAME: Salaudeen Mutiu Olayemi
BUSINESS NAME: Nil
STREET ADDRESS: 23 Dayo oluyemi str. off Isawo rd. Agric Ikorodu
CITY: LAGOS
ZIP: 234
CONTACT PHONE: 234-805-282-0691

PLS GUY I DID IT CHECK OUT THIS LOTS AND SEE IF THEY ARE REAL THEY CLAIM TO REPRESENT A3UNION
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by fromuk(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2007
I DID IT CHECK OUT THIS LOTS AND SEE IF THEY ARE REAL THEY CLAIM TO REPRESENT A3UNION can they give us their company reg info it is necessary as we are not in the dark ages. Reg Number. company address and land telephone numbers not internet one.
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by doyenn(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2007
i have use a3union once and i got my money back.if u see their site there lots of stuf they are puttin up for investors like A3card for payments and instant withdrawal from AtM machine.i havent seen any hyip who has wasted alot of time and effort just to defraud investors. we have nigerian as their partners and those people must have tried them before deciding to join the terrain.to me it's a good hyip but if i see any proof to belief otherwise then do send it
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by charlypapa: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2007
I got a mail from one of the a3union agent or in uk and he even said on the phone that the a3union is a scam
you can checks the mails that he sent to me

Hi Friend,
Please find below some info that might help you with
regard to A3Union, I also enclose another URL you might like to view,
this is totally new and has a huge potential, go to; www.2refund.com
, your comments would be appreciated.

Why A3Union?

Come on guys, tell us again that we are writing about A3Union because
they did not buy any advertising on our monitoring. True… True…
They did not, but this is not the real reason.

The real reason is that A3Union states its legality as registered and
official company (even publishes its annual report for the year
2006). So we decided to look deeper what could be found on this
company on the web… Here is our research and questions… Questions
that we can not answer… Perhaps you can.

Assistance 247 Ltd

There is no doubt that the company with this name and registration
number really exists in UK, here is the proof of it. But does this
company have actually anything to do with A3Union or not? - that is a
good questions. Unfortunately, we do not know the answer for sure,
but here are our thoughts…

As you can see, there are documents connected with Assistance 247 Ltd
company available on the web site we mentioned above, but annual
reports there are older than a year. Also annual reports there are
made regularly every 3rd January of each year (2002-2006), but where
is their annual report for the year 2006 that should have been
published 03 January 2007? Sure, you might have noticed it on the
A3Union web site (the copy of document in PDF format). Unfortunately
we did not have chance to buy the real Assistance 247 Ltd annual
reports from the site, but we guess (we stress again the word
‘guess’) that these reports differ from A3Union report…

Unfortunately we do not live in London and we have no possibility to
go to 69 St Gabriels Road and check their office. By the way, there
is one more company office with the same address: Gss Asset
Management (Europe) Ltd (reg, number 5410042). So we would be very
thankful if anyone can go and check this address and write the result
here.

K.S. Williams and Elizabeth Kotulski

The next thing we did - tried to find any information on these guys
available in the Internet.

K.S. Williams (director)

1. Dr. Kenneth S. Williams - Professor in Carleton University, Canada
2. Kenneth S Williams - missing since 2001, London, UK
3. Kenneth S. Williams - President of Ascent Media Group, Santa Monika,
Canada
4. Kenneth S Williams - lawyer from Cookeville, TN, US

Elizabeth Kotulski (secretary)

1. Elizabeth Kotulski - Death date: 31 Oct 2003, Pennsylvania, US
2. Elizabeth Kotulski - Death date: 09 Jan 2004, Mason City, US
3. Elizabeth Kotulski - 24 years old female, Illinois, US

And so on and so on… No such guy as K.S. Williams and Assistance
247 Ltd company mentioned together in the Internet. What concerns the
secretary - the last one is more likely to be the one, but she is in
US but not UK… Strange that people who are closely connected with
financial company (which has online representation) could not be
googled… Why?

A3Union previous e-gold account

Here is the information we’ve got when tried to make a transaction to
the old e-gold account of A3Union: Incoming Spends Blocked on
Recipient e-gold Account 1368173. A Block has been applied to e-gold
Account 1368173 (a3union). No payment can be made to this account
while a block is in place. If you have any questions regarding this
block, please direct them to your intended counterparty rather than
to e-gold.com. Blocked? Why?

From Russia with love?

If you take a closer look at the A3Union Annual Report PDF file, you
might notice some really strange things… Open the PDF file, click:
File > Document Properties, the Description tab should be active. Pay
attention at the advanced data. It says that document was created
using pdfFactory software and it is simply MS Word document
“ASSISTANCE 247 LTD.doc” converted to PDF file. But there is nothing
suspicious if anyone converts doc files to pdf.

The most significant thing is that the operating system of a computer
where this PDF file was created was Windows XP Home and the language
to use for non-unicode texts was set to Russian… Why?

************************************************************************************

Best Regards, John Drew
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by philipmay: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2007
@
ALL
Regarding to the a3union hyip,i will send their last annual reports to you, but my good investors it is a professional scam,for the guys that asked for 69 St Gabriels Road in London,it is not matter if the address is existing or not,the fact is that the address is just a family house,and the residents are not aware about a3union that used as thier registration according to what i saw in their annual reports.One of their agent(Chris) in UK told me that i should not invest in a3union that their professional scammer.I will fwd the annual reports to your email.send your email address to lawtycoon325@yahoo.co.uk
@
ALL
Regarding to Primehill’s investors,do you know that one of their director or MD(Rotimi Ayeni) is also an agent in a3union.Primehill investors you can remember that would pay into MR ROTIMI AYENI at ABBEY NATIONAL BANK.I called yomi about a3union that i saw MONEYSPEAK as an agent in a3union but he said their own is not affliated with a3union but primehill named thier own Hyip company as MONEYSPEAK and using Mr Rotimi Ayeni account as payments.you can go through the links www.a3union.com/worldwide.shtml.We need to shine our oju very well.
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by stranger12: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2007
undecided
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by shey(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2007
@ALL
i could see that no one among us want any oyinbo man to defraud us after making my searches in the morning and i discused with one of the a3union claimed agent see below the email he sent to me the lond and short of the story is OPEN UR EYES.

Hi Oluseyi,
The main part of the message I sent was regarding A3Union,
the latest info I have received on them being that they have stopped
paying out, my aim was to save anyone else being scammed by them, if you
wish to ignore the fact that I was trying to help that is up to
you, I do not like to see anyone being scammed.
[/color]
Regards, John

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "oluseyi shodipo" <sheysmall@yahoo.com>
> To: "John Drew" <bizaids@email.com>
> Subject: Re: A3Union
> Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:46:31 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
> hi
> thannks John for your reply but i called earlier about a3union
> and not about 2refund as the maill u sent to me read. i need
> information about a3union how i can participate i mean invest ,what
> i stand to gain and how i need to go about it
> thanks cheers
>
> John Drew <bizaids@email.com> wrote:
> Hi Friend,
> Re your call this morning, I hope you find the following
> information interesting, may I also suggest that you take a look
> at; www.2refund.com , this is something genuine.
>
> Please let me know your thoughts.
>
> Best Regards, John Drew
>
>
*********************************************************************************************************
>
> Why A3Union?
>
>
> 
> Come on guys, tell us again that we are writing about A3Union
> because they did not buy any advertising on our monitoring. True,
> True, They did not, but this is not the real reason.
>
> The real reason is that A3Union states its legality as registered
> and official company (even publishes its annual report for the year
> 2006). So we decided to look deeper what could be found on this
> company on the web, Here is our research and questions,
> Questions that we can not answer, Perhaps you can.
>
> Assistance 247 Ltd
>
> There is no doubt that the company with this name and registration
> number really exists in UK, here is the proof of it. But does this
> company have actually anything to do with A3Union or not? - that is
> a good questions. Unfortunately, we do not know the answer for
> sure, but here are our thoughts,
>
> As you can see, there are documents connected with Assistance 247
> Ltd company available on the web site we mentioned above, but
> annual reports there are older than a year. Also annual reports
> there are made regularly every 3rd January of each year
> (2002-2006), but where is their annual report for the year 2006
> that should have been published 03 January 2007? Sure, you might
> have noticed it on the A3Union web site (the copy of document in
> PDF format). Unfortunately we did not have chance to buy the real
> Assistance 247 Ltd annual reports from the site, but we guess (we
> stress again the word 'guess') that these reports differ from
> A3Union report,
>
> 
>
> Unfortunately we do not live in London and we have no possibility
> to go to 69 St Gabriels Road and check their office. By the way,
> there is one more company office with the same address: Gss Asset
> Management (Europe) Ltd (reg. number 5410042). So we would be very
> thankful if anyone can go and check this address and write the
> result here.
>
> K.S. Williams and Elizabeth Kotulski
>
> The next thing we did - tried to find any information on these guys
> available in the Internet.
>
> K.S. Williams (director)
>
> 1. Dr. Kenneth S. Williams - Professor in Carleton University, Canada
> 2. Kenneth S Williams - missing since 2001, London, UK
> 3. Kenneth S. Williams - President of Ascent Media Group, Santa
Monika, Canada
> 4. Kenneth S Williams - lawyer from Cookeville, TN, US
>
> Elizabeth Kotulski (secretary)
>
> 1. Elizabeth Kotulski - Death date: 31 Oct 2003, Pennsylvania, US
> 2. Elizabeth Kotulski - Death date: 09 Jan 2004, Mason City, US
> 3. Elizabeth Kotulski - 24 years old female, Illinois, US
>
> 
> And so on and so on, No such guy as K.S. Williams and Assistance
> 247 Ltd company mentioned together in the Internet. What concerns
> the secretary - the last one is more likely to be the one, but she
> is in US but not UK, Strange that people who are closely
> connected with financial company (which has online representation)
> could not be googled, Why?
>
> A3Union previous e-gold account
>
> Here is the information we've got when tried to make a transaction
> to the old e-gold account of A3Union: Incoming Spends Blocked on
> Recipient e-gold Account 1368173. A Block has been applied to
> e-gold Account 1368173 (a3union). No payment can be made to this
> account while a block is in place. If you have any questions
> regarding this block, please direct them to your intended
> counterparty rather than to e-gold.com. Blocked? Why?
>
> From Russia with love?
>
> If you take a closer look at the A3Union Annual Report PDF file,
> you might notice some really strange things, Open the PDF file,
> click: File > Document Properties, the Description tab should be
> active. Pay attention at the advanced data. It says that document
> was created using pdfFactory software and it is simply MS Word
> document "ASSISTANCE 247 LTD.doc" converted to PDF file. But there
> is nothing suspicious if anyone converts doc files to pdf.
>
> 
>
> The most significant thing is that the operating system of a
> computer where this PDF file was created was Windows XP Home and
> the language to use for non-unicode texts was set to Russian, Why?
>
> 
>
> Another hello from Russia. They use Becky! mail client software to
> send e-mails. And accidentally we noticed that one letter from
> Jason R Lafferty has its content-type charset set to KOI8-R,
> charset used for Russian letters (check Wikipedia for more info).
> Why?
>
> Extract from HYIP Ranks forum [link]
>
>
> 
> Ex ralf-finance and investability russian hyipers now have new
> hyips A3union.com, ren-finance.com. These hyips are run by the same
> people who run ralf-finance and investability. So you can report to
> authorities that. Cause scammers are still here and available to be
> caught. These russian scammers send flood and trying to get other
> websites down, you can also check these usernames and see that they
> are posting nonsences to Eutradeltd, Opentrade, Troybank threads.
>
>
>
>
>
> shey_sho
> hodip incoporated
> 07788464099
> london uk
>

Copyright © 1994-2007 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines - Ad Feedback
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy

ee the email he sent to me
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by philipmay: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2007
@SHEY
Do you know that a3union have removed John Dewis names from their site this morning.What do you suggests?Probably John is telling the truth or not,even rotimi ayeni will never picks is phone.There is something behind a3union.
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by bosunabuja(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2007
Hello my people,
                          I love you all,and I thank you all for your efforts to prevent fellow Nigerians from losing recklessly to cyber fraudsters.However,I want us to quickly recall that a3 union  is an high yield investment programme and every high yield investment programme is also an high risk investment programme.To me there is no point telling any professional hyip investor to be careful at all.Because we all know the golden rule of HYIP;NEVER INVEST WHAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE.As for me,I see a3  union  as one of the best HYIPs available today.They may go for life tommorrow and that is not strange.It is the nature of all HYIPs.I have a list of paying HYIPs on my own website www.actual-city.4t.com which I usually update daily.a3 union is an HYIP programme and nobody can dispute that.Therefore,we should not allow ourselves to be agitated.Our unwillingness to accept any HYIP as it is will only keep our blood pressure high and reduce our level of contentment.I will advise you all to treat a3 union  like HYIP.As for me,a3 union are still paying me well.And the most important thing about any HYIP everywhere is their status of payment.

Finally,if you are hypertensive,please never try any HYIP programme.Because investing in HYIP programme is just like  a nigerian supporter watching Nigerian Super Eagles match live! In conclusion,HYIP is a complex investment programme for high risk takers.I love risks.Please do you have any good HYIP there?Give me please.

Bosun
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by shey(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2007
@bosunabuja
actualy i never said any body should not invest or take the risk attached to a3union life alone is all about risk all i said was for people to open there eyes. "it is not only the trueth u know that set u free but the truth u understand and make use off that set u free absolutely.
so my guy can we get to see ur own proof of investment with a3union and the repayment u have been given and i asked u a question earlier did u do ur investment in nigeria or u sent it to another country ? pls let us know how u did it
cheers
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by bosunabuja(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2007
Hello bros,
               I like the way you write.May be I will give you a site where you can join and start writing and earn dollars daily.I must say that you are a good writer.Now let me answer your questions one by one.
1--Iam here in Nigeria (Abuja).
2--Secondly,I apologise if I had misquoted you.
3--Finally,I cannot give you any proof  other than my testimony.I  have been investing  in a3 union and they have been paying me since August 2006.I also pray that they should continue paying.
              Finally,I like to say that I respect all Nigerians and I will not like to offend anyone.It is not in my marketing policies to declare my earnings to the public.Iam a team leader in Strong Future International (SFI) and therefore,I should not be unprofessional .I also urge anyone who has invested with a3 union to please open up his or her views on this forum.

Bosun
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by bosunabuja(m): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2007
Hello sir,
I do my investment here in Nigeria.I simply invest from my egold account.
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by fromuk(m): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2007
do this people have anything to do with moneyspeaks(primhill)?
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by shey(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2007
@fromuk
YES
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by fromuk(m): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2007
are they for real? i have spoken to one of them b4 yomi or so their office is in essex.
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by shey(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2007
@fromuk
if u can read back all we have been saying it only "bosunabuja that knows this people well my contact in uk a guy that uses to be there agent untill 2day said they are scam that they have stoped paying people i will advice u do ur own investigation .if they are real me 2 i need more money
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by fromuk(m): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2007
shey
where is ur location, i think they cannot scam ppl here cos primehill is reg with reg number and address. they have land phone as well. if they scam u just one call police will be after them and they can,t run unless they registered the primehill with dagbo book. but if sefteg can people in niga why can't they do that sefteg is doing and be paying at being here in uk gives them uper hand that those niga hyips. I will try and find out by monday.
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by shey(m): 12:30am On Jun 16, 2007
@fromuk
am in london, well the head office of a3union is not in uk so there fore if there is any default in paying u back all this guys are mere agents if u like call m15 u will end up lossing more money and time . look my friend its MOSTLY when u owe government in dis countryUK that police and court people will be looking for u. but when u owe bank or what ever people no police, police are 2 busy running after terrorist and doing stop and search than to arrest a3union.
i hope they are real i love to partake 2 but my friend Fela said OPEN UR EYES
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by fromuk(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2007
if they scam with a registerd address and company Office of fair Trading will definitely act and they are other agencies that can take up your case if well packaged. Even police can come after them after all they are their to help maintain peace and order in the society.
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by bosunabuja(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hello Mr Shey,
You said that Iam the only one that knows a3union.Are you telling us that you do not know them?You should have said that Iam the only one claiming to have been receiving good services from a3 union.Then I would have also asked you to name one person who had invested in a3 union without receiving the return as promised by a3 union since their inception.Honestly I have been to forums and many monitors,yet I have not seen any investor unpaid by a3 union.I am a big time hyip investor.I have found about 8 HYIPs that have been paying me regularly for almost a year now of which a3 union is inclusive.All my posts have always been based on my personal opinion without any prejudice to others point of view.I understand that you do not want Nigerians to lose to white men.But let me tell you,Iam smarter than those oyinbo.I know when to invest and when not to.Only greedy people lose miserably in the HYIP world.Thank you sir

BOSUN
www.actual-city.4t.com
+234-805-9944970
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by boysteve1(m): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2007
At least make we see one person wey dem don pay b4, me i just register ohhh and i wan invest i think they are real!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Needed On How To Use Perfectmoney.com / Sand Dredging: How To Make Millions Selling Sharp Sand / How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.