Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Who Among These 3 Would You Pardon? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Among These 3 Would You Pardon? (858 Views)

Pardon: Sincerely What Will You Do? / For Those That Have read It Trillion Times,pardon Me And Just LOL!!! / Who Among These 3, Would U Pardon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Among These 3 Would You Pardon? by owokaz(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2012
1ST:A babe told my friend she prefers London to UK that's why she's not been to UK.
2ND:A guy took a babe out asked if she wanted shawama,she declined saying sorry I don't take alcohol.
3RD:A girl told her man she just graduated and he says so what next NYSC right? She says No I don't like that course,there is too much calculation involved that's why I didn't study it.
Re: Who Among These 3 Would You Pardon? by Afam4eva(m): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2012
The three of them should be shot dead with their mouths open.
Re: Who Among These 3 Would You Pardon? by pressongodsay(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2012
dem too dey form like say na dem sabi pass. Mumu pple
Re: Who Among These 3 Would You Pardon? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
lol! you made me pour my drink grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Should Read This Before Taking Any Move / Turn By Turn / Jokes & Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.