Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Pardon: Sincerely What Will You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pardon: Sincerely What Will You Do? (622 Views)

Who Among These 3 Would You Pardon? / For Those That Have read It Trillion Times,pardon Me And Just LOL!!! / Who Among These 3, Would U Pardon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pardon: Sincerely What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Think wisely...

As you were coming from work you see someone fighting and beating ur mummy to the point blood is opting out of her body.

You get provoked dat today u most kill, or injure dat person who beat up ur mum like dis. U angrily go home to bring cutlass to revenge.

As u get home, u open ur door meet a man on ur wife making #love. Pls my campers, what will u do?

¤U go for ur mum or

¤U descend on ur wife and her man friend.

Think wisely... Good morning
Re: Pardon: Sincerely What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2015
1. Your English is real headache
2. Who runs home for cutlass in such scenario? Don't you know he might kill your mum and Usain Bolt out of the scene before you come back? shocked shocked
3. For the cheating wife, hers is nothing to worry about. I'll ignore and run back to save mum. Believing my wife would have packed her things outta my house before I return

3 Likes

Re: Pardon: Sincerely What Will You Do? by Illuminator9(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2015
''First Thing First'' Will av to go kill d beast messing wit mum first

2 Likes

Re: Pardon: Sincerely What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Amma leave my wife and the man then go rescue my mum first, cuz that my wife is definitely going back to her fathers house

1 Like

Re: Pardon: Sincerely What Will You Do? by Monikween(f): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2015
grin
Re: Pardon: Sincerely What Will You Do? by nsaint101: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
If I hear say I go run go find cutlass ,the nigga and his family is done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seven (7) Lovely Life Logic To Follow: / . / Some Annoying Thing Updates On Bbm$fb.lol...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.