Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Thanks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thanks (727 Views)

What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 / What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? / Can I Start Any Business Online With N10,000.00? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by 4sis(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Thanks by dwizy(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
Broo,
Its funny what you wanna do. However, there is something I can do to help.
NB: You have nº° money so I am not asking you for any.
Just contact the email in my signature and identify the title of this post. I handle a lot of email everyday.
Re: Thanks by 4sis(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
dwizy: Broo,
Its funny what you wanna do. However, there is something I can do to help.
NB: You have nº° money so I am not asking you for any.
Just contact the email in my signature and identify the title of this post. I handle a lot of email everyday.
I can't find any email address in ur profile. Pls can u mail me to tmorotmoro@yahoo.com
Re: Thanks by knowledge4(m): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
You can start a neighborhood house cleaning agency with N10k
Print 200 copies biz cards for N2000.00
Go to a residential complex and introduce yourself and biz as a Professional House Cleaner and get the jobs.
Charge N3500 to N5000k monthly depending on how big the house is and the volume of the work and fix the working schedule.
The needs vary from washing and cleaning gutters, sweeping the compounds, cutting weeds and grass and the like.
Then look for jobless guys and housewives and pay them N2500 to N4000 monthly per house assigned to them. Your own margin will be at least N1000.00. If you have about 50 clients in the area, your margin comes to N50k monthly.
Your job is to look for clients, look for workers and assign them, monitor them and collect the fees.
Use the balance of N7500 capital to buy brooms, buckets,mops and the like for cleaning.
A graduate is doing this and earning over N100k monthly in margin after paying his 20 workers
Re: Thanks by 4sis(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
knowledge4: You can start a neighborhood house cleaning agency with N10k
Print 200 copies biz cards for N2000.00
Go to a residential complex and introduce yourself and biz as a Professional House Cleaner and get the jobs.
Charge N3500 to N5000k monthly depending on how big the house is and the volume of the work and fix the working schedule.
The needs vary from washing and cleaning gutters, sweeping the compounds, cutting weeds and grass and the like.
Then look for jobless guys and housewives and pay them N2500 to N4000 monthly per house assigned to them. Your own margin will be at least N1000.00. If you have about 50 clients in the area, your margin comes to N50k monthly.
Your job is to look for clients, look for workers and assign them, monitor them and collect the fees.
Use the balance of N7500 capital to buy brooms, buckets,mops and the like for cleaning.
A graduate is doing this and earning over N100k monthly in margin after paying his 20 workers
Thank u bros. I wish I can do it. Am not lazy o, but not everything everyaody can do.
Re: Thanks by youngboss1(m): 2:10am On Dec 13, 2012
Yea...there is...use any of the contact below...
Re: Thanks by 4sis(m): 5:54am On Dec 13, 2012
youngbo$$:
Yea...there is...use any of the contact below...
Which contact pls ?
Re: Thanks by Tonjeola1(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2012
4sis: Please anybody with info on what I can start with 10k and make it in Lag ?

with importation biz, u can start with that, and grow ur profit magin.
Re: Thanks by youngboss1(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2012
check my signature...
4sis: .
Which contact pls ?
Re: Thanks by juliebest(f): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2012
You can start importation with that amount and grow the money. Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Business To Venture Into With Just 500k Capital In Nigeria. / He Was Dumped By His Fiancee After Selling His Kidney / Unrefined Sheabutter needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.