Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? (4955 Views)

What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 / What Can I Import From USA? / What Should I Import To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
i want venture into online importation but thinking of the fast selling items i can start
importing with my 10k capital? Thanks for your advice.
Re: What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by samogo1: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
Women things sells faster, so start up with women things like set of necklace and ear rings. Especially this christmas, it will be rushed. Give girls u kw to market it to their fellow friends. You should make 3times ur investment.
Re: What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by dav8id(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
sam ogo: Women things sells faster, so start up with women things like set of necklace and ear rings. Especially this christmas, it will be rushed. Give girls u kw to market it to their fellow friends. You should make 3times ur investment.
original brazilian hair sell like pure water. Brazilian hair that cost $20 at alibaba goes for N15k here in nigeria, also wrist watches,sheos, jwerries etc. The sell very quick at this xmas season
Re: What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by afolabisegun(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
Start Importation of cheap products with that capital
Amazing A-Z Guide That Teaches How To Start Importation Business With As Low As N10,000. Shows You More Than 20 Websites To Order Product From Usa, Uk and Usa. Plus How To order Goods That Comes To Nigeria By Free Shipping
For more information on how to start this business using this guide click http://www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
Re: What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by staaan(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2012
dav8id: original brazilian hair sell like pure water. Brazilian hair that cost $20 at alibaba goes for N15k here in nigeria, also wrist watches,sheos, jwerries etc. The sell very quick at this xmas season
Am interestd in d brazillian hair biz. Pls cn u tell me hw do biz wit alibaba
Re: What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by freestuffsonnet(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
do you think 10k is really enough for small scale importation? i have not really comes up with items to start importing with that kind of capital. any solid idea? remember as you give an idea to some1, God will give you more. Thanks.
Re: What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by ayomide202(f): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
N10,000 is less than $70.... that may not even cover shipping...just saying
Re: What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by dwizy(m): 2:25am On Jan 15, 2013
ayomide202: N10,000 is less than $70.... that may not even cover shipping...just saying

Its possible. Contact d email in mai signature and I will give you step by step tip on how to go about it. You will be surprise. Free oooo. I'm not selling Ebook ooo ehnehn.
Re: What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by fistonme(m): 2:37am On Jan 15, 2013
Wow! Never knew importation could be achieved with such capital. Well, still observing
Re: What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by delaw123: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2013
free report reveals - mini importation secret.

How to start importing brand new original blackberry (not uk used), androids, jewelries, wrist watches, wears.
For free report report text nairaland ebook with your name, email and phone no to 08036350950

see that wrist watch, got it for $1.57 per piece plus free dhl shipping

Re: What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by delaw123: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2013
This is a sample out of the goods u received last week.
if you are interested in the importation business get my free report reveals - mini importation secret.

How to start importing brand new original blackberry (not uk used), androids, jewelries, wrist watches, wears.
For free report report text nairaland ebook with your name, email and phone no to 08036350950

LAWAL AGB00LA
21FABC59 - BB PIN

Re: What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by delaw123: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
ONE ON ONE IMPORTATION COACHING CLASS

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1.CHINA IMPORTATION WITHOUT TRAVELING ABROAD
2.FREIGHT SHIPPING YOUR GOODS YOUR SELF AND HOW TO ACCESS FREE VIA DHL
3.SOURCING FOR QUALITY PRODUCTS
4.PRODUCTS YOU CAN START SELLING IMMEDIATELY FOR 1OO PERCENT PROFIT

NOTE- IF YOU ATTEND MY GROUP COACHING A WILL SHOW YOU WHERE TO GET THIS ALL WINNERS ANDROID PLUS SHIPPING TO NIGERIA

BONUS
PLUS HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS WITHOUT A WEBSITE OR SHOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA
START ONLINE IMPORTATION FROM CHINA, IN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET.

DATE- THURSDAY 4TH- MARCH- 2013
VENUE CORNEREST HOTEL, OLOWU STREET
IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
FEE- N5,000 FLAT.
CALL ME
www.miniimportation..com

LAWAL
26a OLOWU STREET IKEJA LAGOS

Re: What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by uninewsupdate: 3:31pm On May 13, 2013
Hello Friend,if you have been looking for an effective way to make money from the comfort of your home or offices via importation of Good's then visit this blog:
http://www.makemoneynigeria.com/importation-business-nigeria-step-step-guide-start/
Re: What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by ebose09: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2015
dwizy:

Its possible. Contact d email in mai signature and I will give you step by step tip on how to go about it. You will be surprise. Free oooo. I'm not selling Ebook ooo ehnehn.
am interested in ur step by step guide ooooo
Re: What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? by 0079jaBond(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
dwizy:

hello, pls i need the free step by step guide too. kindly check ur mail. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Western Union And Moneygram Transfer! / HOT BUSINESS IN GHANA – SPERM SELLING BUSINESS BOOMING IN GHANA / Where Can I Buy Cosmetic Containers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.