Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police (9831 Views)

Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? / Can We Get Mobile Filling Station For Sale ???? / Giving A Quit Notice To A Tenant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
They have options especially if they are willing to stop the midnight rendervous. Which is to approach the Lawyer, sign an undertaking that current tenancy was obtained by fraud. Get a new tenancy issued in their name, pay rent and service charge and other sums due together with tenancy agreement fee.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Most Tenants pay betweem October and December and as at today all other tenants have paid at least their rent. Only Ms Joy Okojie and her brother Derek Lunch (aka Jerry, igor Omokaro) continue to occupy illegally and not pay when due since the first day that we had the misfortune to let them in.

May god save us all from tenants from hell.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by azpekuliar: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
gabbytabby:
Most Tenants pay betweem October and December and as at today all other tenants have paid at least their rent. Only Ms Joy Okojie and her brother Derek Lunch (aka Jerry, igor Omokaro) continue to occupy illegally and not pay when due since the first day that we had the misfortune to let them in.

May god save us all from tenants from hell.

How far have you gone with the court process?
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2015
azpekuliar:

How far have you gone with the court process?

Surprise surprise as l deleted a while back. No longer my problem as moved on in June 2014 and there is police station agreement in place not to discuss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gracias Emerald Estate,abijo, Ajah For A Total Fee Of (4.8M) / Buy Cheap Land In Eputu,ajah, Lagos (pics) / Frequently Asked Questions About Real Estate In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.